Watch Giorgio Armani’s Beijing Fashion Show Tomorrow
Photo: Giorgio Armani
For the first time in six years, Giorgio Armani is headed to China. There, Armani is mounting its “One Night Only in Beijing” extravaganza tomorrow, to celebrate its more than a decade in China. In front of a thousand guests and celebrities, the brand is holding a fashion show at the New Tank in Beijing’s gallery-filled 798 Art District—the first time the venue has hosted a show of such international scale. Fifteen new Armani Privé couture looks created in tribute to China will be shown alongside an edit of looks from the Fall 2012 Emporio Armani and Giorgio Armani men’s and women’s collections and the Armani Privé Spring 2012 collection. “I’ve always had a very special relationship with China… It is a place to which I have paid homage in many of my collections,” Armani noted. “More than a decade after my arrival in China, it seems to me that the time has come to celebrate our presence in the country and to present the current collections in a special way, edited just for this purpose.” Following the show, an exclusive party featuring live music performances is promised. Watch a livestream of the event—as well as reporting from backstage—here, tomorrow, May 31, at 8 am EST.
스타 블로거 만나보기
- Moosycakes21 특집 포스팅 : "Save The Environment!"
- midnightmonkey620 특집 포스팅 : "3 Ways To Wear... Sports Luxe"
- 2010vampire 특집 포스팅 : "Summer For Writers"
- Snerfy15 특집 포스팅 : "Fashion Fit"
- VampireLady3324 특집 포스팅 : "Males as Females"
- Fizzy_Popz 특집 포스팅 : "UGH, HOMEWORK"
- Waddles17 특집 포스팅 : "Goodbye"
- Vintage_Freek 특집 포스팅 : "Somebody to Lean On"
- lilrosamae18 특집 포스팅 : "Stardoll's Most Hyped Beauty Items"
- vampirefreak121 특집 포스팅 : "Dealing with Dehydration"
- madmadeleine61 특집 포스팅 : "Own Your Guestbook"