Watch Giorgio Armani’s Beijing Fashion Show Tomorrow
Photo: Giorgio Armani
For the first time in six years, Giorgio Armani is headed to China. There, Armani is mounting its “One Night Only in Beijing” extravaganza tomorrow, to celebrate its more than a decade in China. In front of a thousand guests and celebrities, the brand is holding a fashion show at the New Tank in Beijing’s gallery-filled 798 Art District—the first time the venue has hosted a show of such international scale. Fifteen new Armani Privé couture looks created in tribute to China will be shown alongside an edit of looks from the Fall 2012 Emporio Armani and Giorgio Armani men’s and women’s collections and the Armani Privé Spring 2012 collection. “I’ve always had a very special relationship with China… It is a place to which I have paid homage in many of my collections,” Armani noted. “More than a decade after my arrival in China, it seems to me that the time has come to celebrate our presence in the country and to present the current collections in a special way, edited just for this purpose.” Following the show, an exclusive party featuring live music performances is promised. Watch a livestream of the event—as well as reporting from backstage—here, tomorrow, May 31, at 8 am EST.
스타 블로거 만나보기
- 86Moosycakes21 특집 포스팅 : "Why You Should Be Blogging!"
- 75Waddles16 특집 포스팅 : "It's All About You"
- 69balleta0814 특집 포스팅 : "Pals New Collection: Review"
- 94Real.StarGirl14 특집 포스팅 : "Bell Sleeves"
- 52Vintage_Freek 특집 포스팅 : "Casually Chic"
- 118VampireLady3324 특집 포스팅 : "Daily Challenges Help"
- 61tashychuckles 특집 포스팅 : "Self-Expression"
- 81vampirefreak121 특집 포스팅 : "Surviving School"
- 79lilrosamae17 특집 포스팅 : "My most worn accessories"
- 52lizluz19 특집 포스팅 : "A Flair For Flares?"
- 772010vampire 특집 포스팅 : "This Week's Dream Suite!"