Watch Giorgio Armani’s Beijing Fashion Show Tomorrow
Photo: Giorgio Armani
For the first time in six years, Giorgio Armani is headed to China. There, Armani is mounting its “One Night Only in Beijing” extravaganza tomorrow, to celebrate its more than a decade in China. In front of a thousand guests and celebrities, the brand is holding a fashion show at the New Tank in Beijing’s gallery-filled 798 Art District—the first time the venue has hosted a show of such international scale. Fifteen new Armani Privé couture looks created in tribute to China will be shown alongside an edit of looks from the Fall 2012 Emporio Armani and Giorgio Armani men’s and women’s collections and the Armani Privé Spring 2012 collection. “I’ve always had a very special relationship with China… It is a place to which I have paid homage in many of my collections,” Armani noted. “More than a decade after my arrival in China, it seems to me that the time has come to celebrate our presence in the country and to present the current collections in a special way, edited just for this purpose.” Following the show, an exclusive party featuring live music performances is promised. Watch a livestream of the event—as well as reporting from backstage—here, tomorrow, May 31, at 8 am EST.
스타 블로거 만나보기
- 86Real.StarGirl13 특집 포스팅 : "3 Summer Makeup Tutorials"
- 68Moosycakes20 특집 포스팅 : "Have a Callie's Picks Idea?"
- 62balleta0814 특집 포스팅 : "Summer Reads"
- 66Waddles16 특집 포스팅 : "My Top Picks - RIO Ultra Glam"
- 57Lily-Ariana 특집 포스팅 : "2 Elegant DIY Hairstyles!"
- 49tashychuckles 특집 포스팅 : "“Life is a book” "
- 125madmadeleine60 특집 포스팅 : "Spam and Good Manners"
- 65vampirefreak121 특집 포스팅 : "Summer Snack Ideas"
- 86semplicementMia29 특집 포스팅 : "I want to enjoy Stardoll, and you?"
- 55Carolinamodelo7 특집 포스팅 : "Unique, or Copy?"