Watch Giorgio Armani’s Beijing Fashion Show Tomorrow
Photo: Giorgio Armani
For the first time in six years, Giorgio Armani is headed to China. There, Armani is mounting its “One Night Only in Beijing” extravaganza tomorrow, to celebrate its more than a decade in China. In front of a thousand guests and celebrities, the brand is holding a fashion show at the New Tank in Beijing’s gallery-filled 798 Art District—the first time the venue has hosted a show of such international scale. Fifteen new Armani Privé couture looks created in tribute to China will be shown alongside an edit of looks from the Fall 2012 Emporio Armani and Giorgio Armani men’s and women’s collections and the Armani Privé Spring 2012 collection. “I’ve always had a very special relationship with China… It is a place to which I have paid homage in many of my collections,” Armani noted. “More than a decade after my arrival in China, it seems to me that the time has come to celebrate our presence in the country and to present the current collections in a special way, edited just for this purpose.” Following the show, an exclusive party featuring live music performances is promised. Watch a livestream of the event—as well as reporting from backstage—here, tomorrow, May 31, at 8 am EST.
스타 블로거 만나보기
- 66balleta0814 특집 포스팅 : "Thanksgiving Gifts"
- 92Real.StarGirl14 특집 포스팅 : "Rejection - Get Through It!"
- 78Moosycakes21 특집 포스팅 : "The Stardoll Tag!"
- 752010vampire 특집 포스팅 : "Bucket List"
- 82Spindla 특집 포스팅 : "Bohemian Style"
- 72Waddles16 특집 포스팅 : "We're Here To Help"
- 73vampirefreak121 특집 포스팅 : "Decorating Tips & Tricks"
- 58tashychuckles 특집 포스팅 : "Gift Giving is Fun!"
- 42gp12120 특집 포스팅 : "The Suite Life ◇ Mickey's Empire"