Watch Giorgio Armani’s Beijing Fashion Show Tomorrow
Photo: Giorgio Armani
For the first time in six years, Giorgio Armani is headed to China. There, Armani is mounting its “One Night Only in Beijing” extravaganza tomorrow, to celebrate its more than a decade in China. In front of a thousand guests and celebrities, the brand is holding a fashion show at the New Tank in Beijing’s gallery-filled 798 Art District—the first time the venue has hosted a show of such international scale. Fifteen new Armani Privé couture looks created in tribute to China will be shown alongside an edit of looks from the Fall 2012 Emporio Armani and Giorgio Armani men’s and women’s collections and the Armani Privé Spring 2012 collection. “I’ve always had a very special relationship with China… It is a place to which I have paid homage in many of my collections,” Armani noted. “More than a decade after my arrival in China, it seems to me that the time has come to celebrate our presence in the country and to present the current collections in a special way, edited just for this purpose.” Following the show, an exclusive party featuring live music performances is promised. Watch a livestream of the event—as well as reporting from backstage—here, tomorrow, May 31, at 8 am EST.
스타 블로거 만나보기
- 62HighHeels4Me 특집 포스팅 : "What is Your Hobby?"
- 120madmadeleine60 특집 포스팅 : "Dress to create an illusion"
- 79maisie12345 특집 포스팅 : "Why It's Important To Be Yourself"
- 80Real.StarGirl 특집 포스팅 : "Spring Cleaning"
- 73hawiianbody 특집 포스팅 : "The Women YOU Want to Be"
- 43Redstargal 특집 포스팅 : "Winter Baking"
- 57Moosycakes20 특집 포스팅 : "On Trend: Minimalism"
- 53allgerman123 특집 포스팅 : "Dealing With Social Media Drama"
- 57Victoria452313 특집 포스팅 : "Time Management: Get Stuff Done!"
- 44GaGaLuv3r13 특집 포스팅 : "How To Look Like: Zoella!"