OH LOLLI LOLLI POP!
Geometric simplicity dominates the Rubik’s Cube collection, dipping video game pixels into the punch bowl and taking the focus from fabrics and cuts to pure color theory. Neons take a step back from the rave scene and instead look delicious enough to eat, like popsicles on the Stardoll catwalks.
You’ll love the (lolli)pop these pieces will give to your wardrobe—so perfect for the summer!
Don’t be a square—do the Rubik’s Cube!
Trompe l’oeil trumps all in this week’s Photo Reel collection. With Summer of Love vibes in mind, the Warhol-famed method of screenprinting and surrealistic effects to top, this week’s Styled Outfits fashion up a busy visual highway for the girl who’s out to make a statement. Prints include starry Jackson Pollock-like paint splatter, sublime butterfly wings, color-saturated interior images, eye-deceiving bows, collars, pockets and even underwater scenes and volcanoes from apparent postcards from Hawaii. Tricked out with pompoms and ruffles, it might sound like more than a mouthful to consider wearing, but fear not: think of these pieces as investments in new fashion--- with you at the forefront.
Enjoy the silky brights and updated hippie-chic designs for summer and your eternally modern wardrobe!
- THE FRESH PRINTS OF STARPLAZA:
This week’s Styled Outfits had us looking through the same kaleidoscope designers used in their Spring collections. Stripes, checks, spots, stars, cheetah— you name it, they used it! Several all at once, even. The style “taboo” of prints on prints is no longer a shudder-worthy mix, thanks to the experimental, brave street stylers being blogged for our boundary-pushing pleasures.
Aside from seeing the traditional spots, don’t miss the gorgeous chinoiserie, Ellsworth Kelly geometry, and insanely stunning giant orchids. Cuts are simple and feminine and call on the best of the 40’s up to even the disco 70’s.
Get your groove on in these far-out Pattern Play picks!
PAPER OR PLASTIC?
We’re going hi-tech this week with a collection that reveals as much as it intrigues.
Top designers like Jil Sander are experimenting with atypical materials, stretching sartorial limits and creating pieces that function as wearable art. We’ve brought the best in man-made synthetics to Starplaza, in particularly incredible cuts that we can’t wait to see how you style! These fantastic pieces will give your flirty pinks and sequins a cool structure—we suggest putting them in regular outfit rotation for the trendiest of impressions. Show your friends what the future looks like!
Go on--- bag this week’s futuristic wearable wares in classic plastic!
- Hi! ;) My name is Alma, I had the oppportunity to work here at Stardoll AB in Sweden for an intership for two days! I had two assignments:
1: An analysis of every thing ( starting out, shopping, making clothes, and making friends. Basically everything you can do here on stardoll) I went from Non Superstar to Superstar in an hour :D
2: Write an article, as a reporter, The Making of a Stardoll Dress! ...
Here's Part One ...
WE COME IN PEACE: The fashion solar system is swirling with intergalactic impressions of Earth. Slinky numbers are hardened in battle-ready silver metals, softened then with chiffons and mesh in peach, forest green and zero-gravity lightness. Cascading embellishments and shimmering paillettes create out-of-this-world diva looks for those who are going for a “big bang” in the style cosmos.
Standout pieces from this week’s Space Glitter collection include an amazing sculptural, armor-like silver dress; a dreamy, light maxi with intriguing midriff cutouts and Spring’s most gorgeous pink platforms!
Let the force be with you!
- Spring is finally at our doorstep, the Royal Wedding is nigh upon us and l'amour is in the air. Cupid’s arrow has struck Stardoll squarely in the heart -- we are feeling the love!
CONOSCI LE NOSTRE STARBLOGGERS
- 36marianna300512 Articolo distaccato: "La giornata della Terra."
- 36Lallarock150 Articolo distaccato: "Moda e ambiente. Insieme per la sostenibilità."
- 54sharpay348 Articolo distaccato: "Tendenze Moda Estate 2013"
- 85MarieM.23 Articolo distaccato: "CUCINA...RE! CHE PASSIONE!"
- 39JuaCozzaNuda Articolo distaccato: "Icona della Moda alla Casa Bianca"
- 48xLucyfera21 Articolo distaccato: "Nail Art Primavera Estate 2013"
- 47giulia88914 Articolo distaccato: "Perchè desideriamo diventare CG?"
- 76semplicementMia27 Articolo distaccato: ""Guida di Saggezza" per i Social Network"
- 7989ile23 Articolo distaccato: "In & Out Oscar 2013."
- 67aleroby91 Articolo distaccato: "TENDENZE MODA - PRIMAVERA 2013"
- 83rebyelucy22 Articolo distaccato: "Internet Safer day -3-"
- 94alina81k Articolo distaccato: "Diritti e doveri? Anche online!"
- 63piccolino1114 Articolo distaccato: "Safer Internet Day "
- 52MISS.crystalice Articolo distaccato: "Una stanza da sogno!"