Miss Stardoll World Info!
I know that there is an entire page that Stardoll made including most of this information but many people still keep asking me so here is some information about Miss Stardoll World!
Miss Stardoll World is a competition that has been held the past 2 years and is being held again this year to basically try and find the best members on Stardoll which starts around the end of Summer (This year it was the 29th of July) and ends sometime around the end of Autumn (The end date for this year hasn't been announced yet). At the minute you can vote for people by clicking the blue crown in their suite above the 5/5 stars, unfortunately you cannot vote or enter if you are below level 10 or haven't got a verified email address. You also can't participate if you have been reported a lot and don't have a clean account. Also, make sure you don't have links to external blogs in your presentation as this can lead to your account being disqualified from the competition.
Voting for Round 1 ends on the 17th of this month and Round 2 starts on the 20th. In this round 20 members from the most popular countries will go through and if your country isn't in the most frequently voted countries you still can win MSW as 20 members from each continent will also go through! There will be a page similar to the Catwalk competition page where the 20 semi-finalists from each country & continent are shown, you then vote for your favorite but you can only vote for members from your country or continent. This round ends on the 15th of October and on the 17th the finals begin, the voting process is similar to the semi-finals only you can vote for anyone. In all 3 of the rounds you can only vote each member once a day to make things fair.
There will be 3rd place, 2nd place and 1st place prizes and everyone that gets into the semi-finals and finals will receive a small prize for getting that far. Although the name is "Miss" Stardoll World, boys can also enter but because there are only a small amount of boys playing Stardoll there is not a separate Mr Stardoll World competition but maybe if more male members join there will be in the future.
Good luck everyone and i hope to see you in the semi-finals or finals if I get through aswell :)
P.S, i wrote a blog post not too long ago including tips on how to be successful during MSW so read that if you want to know about that!
CONOSCI LE NOSTRE STARBLOGGERS
- 50Lallarock150 Articolo distaccato: "Moda e ambiente. Insieme per la sostenibilità."
- 84sharpay348 Articolo distaccato: "Tendenze Moda Estate 2013"
- 96MarieM.25 Articolo distaccato: "CUCINA...RE! CHE PASSIONE!"
- 43JuaCozzaNuda Articolo distaccato: "Icona della Moda alla Casa Bianca"
- 54giulia88916 Articolo distaccato: "Perchè desideriamo diventare CG?"
- 82semplicementMia28 Articolo distaccato: ""Guida di Saggezza" per i Social Network"
- 8489ile25 Articolo distaccato: "In & Out Oscar 2013."
- 75aleroby91 Articolo distaccato: "TENDENZE MODA - PRIMAVERA 2013"
- 89rebyelucy23 Articolo distaccato: "Internet Safer day -3-"
- 117alina81k Articolo distaccato: "Diritti e doveri? Anche online!"
- 63piccolino1116 Articolo distaccato: "Safer Internet Day "