Richard Nicoll, courtesy of the designer
British designer, Richard Nicoll, launched his namesake label in 2005 after graduating from Central Saint Martins and apprenticing under Marc Jacobs at Louis Vuitton. The Australian expat has a knack for sophisticated, wearable, and often colorful designs, which have found him a well-devoted fan base of modern women. We chat with the London fashion week favorite about everything from childhood bike rides to breezing through that dense Steve Jobs biography.
- All sorts of heels, boots, ankle boots, diamond-studded flip flops, some Uggs and Converse in every color! We don't know how many times we've day dreamt about having a huge shoe closet, just like the celebrities. All we know is, if we had one, we would fill it to its limit. Until that day comes, we just have to live our dream through our stars and check out what sort of foot wear they have. So, do you guys remember what shoes some famous girls have worn? If not, check it out here!
- Now that Gucci is out, we all have a taste for Italian Fashion. Who better to ask about Italian style, than our own medoll from Italy, Elenissima. She has been recognized for her style in the past, and is an authority on the subject. This lucky reporter got to speak with her and asked her a few questions:
- Ringrazio prima di tutto lo staff di stardoll che mi ha consetito di creare una mia rubrica nello StarBlog, la rubrica si intitola "La posta dello StarBlog".
- The most high anticipated movie of 2012 must be The Hunger Games and we got even more excited about it now! Taylor Swift just announced a brand new song that will be featured on the soundtrack. The song is called Safe & Sound and we think it's just amazing! It's a bit different from what we've heard before from Taylor but so beautiful and we can't wait to hear it in the movie! (perezhilton)
Listen to Taylor Swift ft. The Civil Wars new song now!
- Buon pomeriggio dollies,
come avete passato le feste e cosa avete trovato sotto l'albero?
Io sognavo di trovare un bel gioiello, di quelli che ti fanno sognare e sono stata accontentata dalle vincitrici del nostro concorso "Un gioiello per Natale".
Buon giorno lettori :)
Nello starblog siamo sempre noi starbloggers che scegliamo il tema dei nostri blog. Quest'oggi vorrei chiedere a voi che blog vi piacerebbe vedere nello starblog;
- When the American fashion designer Zac Posen was 20 years old, he made Naomi Campbell a dress that would change his life. She loved it, and the word got around, and every celebrity wanted to carry a dress by him! Today, 11 years later, Zac Posen is a well-known fashion designer whose dresses are being worn many super models and movie stars. Click on the pictures to see some of our fave divas dressed in Zac Posen's amazing creations!
CONOSCI LE NOSTRE STARBLOGGERS
- 39marianna300515 Articolo distaccato: "La giornata della Terra."
- 54Lallarock150 Articolo distaccato: "Moda e ambiente. Insieme per la sostenibilità."
- 90sharpay348 Articolo distaccato: "Tendenze Moda Estate 2013"
- 98MarieM.25 Articolo distaccato: "CUCINA...RE! CHE PASSIONE!"
- 54giulia88916 Articolo distaccato: "Perchè desideriamo diventare CG?"
- 86semplicementMia29 Articolo distaccato: ""Guida di Saggezza" per i Social Network"
- 77aleroby91 Articolo distaccato: "TENDENZE MODA - PRIMAVERA 2013"
- 89rebyelucy24 Articolo distaccato: "Internet Safer day -3-"
- 122alina81k Articolo distaccato: "Diritti e doveri? Anche online!"