- Best news ever! The Backstreet Boys are planning an awesome cruise this summer and former band member, Keven Richardson, will be joining the dream team for one night only. But we have a feeling that it's going to eventually be more than one night, especially after Kevin told Ryan Seacrest, "I would love to preform with them again on a more regular basis. Our chemistry when we come together just feels like old times." That would be amazing, so amazing! We love our boys, A.J McLean, Howie Dorough, Brian Littrell, and Nick Carter, so having Kevin back would be the icing on the cake! If you grew up in the 90s and early 2000s then you're probably jumping for joy and getting out all of your old BSB memorabilia, we know we are!
- It's getting colder outside and it's time to start searching for the perfect coat! It can be really hard to find a coat that not only keeps you warm, but also looks stylish. Thankfully Kate Moss has the most amazing coat collection and has given us some winter warming inspiration! Click on the pics to check out Kate's top ten cool weather coats!
With bonfire night coming in less than 9 days I thought I would show you an outfit that I think is perfect for the colourful night of fireworks.
- We're so used to seeing her in crazy stage outfits that we've almost forgotten that Rihanna's ever day style is so fab! We spotted the star in a plaid shirt, classic jeans, and a leather jacket that has inspired our Fall wardrobe!
How To Get The Look:
- Plaid shirts are both comfortable and stylish! Rihanna went for a black and red one and luckily for you at H&M we found a similar one!
- Never underestimate a pair of perfect jeans. Rihanna looks pretty great in hers and if you want a pair, check out these ones from H&M!
- Last fall we saw a bunch of leather jackets with fur collars and now they're coming back! For an all black one, like Rihanna's, make sure to visit your nearest Topshop store!
-And we love how Rihanna has tied a scarf round her head. Be bold and mix different patterns! Why not go for a checkered shirt and a polka dot scarf, like this one from Topshop
- Ankle boots, lumberjack boots, boots of any kind should be in your closet this Fall! We found a pair of great ones at H&M.
- We said it before and it's worth being repeated, a big black leather bag to keep all your stuff in is what every girl needs! You can find them pretty much everywhere but we found this one at Mango!
Even though we might never be able to sing like her at least we can look like Rihanna now!
- Greetings and welcome, divine Dollies!
Halloween can be the most fun! As someone who loves to dress up, this is the perfect holiday! I can be whomever I want to be - anything from something sweet to something wicked!
For Dream Suite this week, though, we want your spine to tingle by delighting and and terrifying you with the dark Suite styling talents of several Stardoll members!
Enter the rest of this article...if you dare...
- Forget minis and maxis, the newest skirt length is the midi! We love this demure yet foxy length, perfect for colder weather, but still shows a bit of skin! We've spotted some of our favorite celebs looking fab in midi dresses, like Keria Knightley who wore an amazing Roksanda Ilinicic dress to the London Film Festival! We also loved Mena Suvari's classic black pencil dress, what a perfect LBD! The key to the midi is to get it in a classic pencil skirt shape, tight at the hips with a slight flare towards the bottom. Click on the pics to see some of our fave fashionistas rocking the midi!
My name is Amber and I am a new writer for the starblog. So today I will be showing you the many talents of.... LadyFrancoise
- This week's best dressed celebs really impressed us! We've seen our favorite celebs rock the red carpet from London to New York and we're in awe! We loved Michelle Williams in her midnight blue and metal Nina Ricci dress! And one big surprise was that AnnaLynne McCord finally made it to our best dressed list! AnnaLynne wore a sleek open back dress and it looked wonderful! Click on the pics to see this week's best dressed celebs!
CONOSCI LE NOSTRE STARBLOGGERS
- 39marianna300515 Articolo distaccato: "La giornata della Terra."
- 55Lallarock150 Articolo distaccato: "Moda e ambiente. Insieme per la sostenibilità."
- 94sharpay348 Articolo distaccato: "Tendenze Moda Estate 2013"
- 98MarieM.25 Articolo distaccato: "CUCINA...RE! CHE PASSIONE!"
- 43JuaCozzaNuda Articolo distaccato: "Icona della Moda alla Casa Bianca"
- 54giulia88916 Articolo distaccato: "Perchè desideriamo diventare CG?"
- 88semplicementMia29 Articolo distaccato: ""Guida di Saggezza" per i Social Network"
- 8489ile26 Articolo distaccato: "In & Out Oscar 2013."
- 78aleroby91 Articolo distaccato: "TENDENZE MODA - PRIMAVERA 2013"
- 89rebyelucy24 Articolo distaccato: "Internet Safer day -3-"
- 122alina81k Articolo distaccato: "Diritti e doveri? Anche online!"
- 63piccolino1116 Articolo distaccato: "Safer Internet Day "