Who wears fall 2010 hair and makeup trends best? Vote now on Elle.com.
By Emily Hebert | August 19, 2010 9:00 a.m.
Each season, runway hair and makeup inspires us to try new looks. The challenge: Translating the sometimes extreme creations into wearable trends. Here, fall 2010 beauty highlights—and their more understated red-carpet counterparts.
Photo: Left: Imaxtree; right: Getty Images
The September Issue: The documentary shows us the backstage of the most important fashion magazine of the world: Vogue, on the preparation of the better issue of the year. It's kind of a real-life "The Devil Wears Prada" with the real "devil" Anna Wintour (idol!)
Who: Natasha Pelosi
What: The long maxi dress has become the must-have silhouette of this summer.
Wear: Farm dress and sandals from Brazil
Photo: Courtney D'Alesio
Think you are Street Chic? E-mail us your photo and you could appear in ELLE.com's Street Chic Daily.Follow ELLE on Twitter.Become our Facebook fan!
- Jennifer Aniston chose this Lanvin mini dress to wear to the Los Angeles premiere of her latest movie "The Switch" and there was a mixed response, some people loved the look, but many hated it. We went to find the original runway look and it was a lot more edgy. Which one do you prefer?
- No one could help noticing Drew Barrymore in this golden Malandrino gown this week at the premiere of her latest movie "Going the Distance", but Drew isn't the first celebrity to dazzle in this shiny dress! Mary J. Blige wore it first to a party in New York City. Who do you think wears this sparkly dress best?
- Herve Leger's signature bandage dresses have become a celebrity favourite on the red carpet. What better way to show off famous Hollywood curves than with these ultra-fitted minis. They come in all different colours and styles and here are a few famous stars wearing them. Who do you think looks the hottest in a bandage dress? Vote!
CONOSCI LE NOSTRE STARBLOGGERS
- 39marianna300515 Articolo distaccato: "La giornata della Terra."
- 55Lallarock150 Articolo distaccato: "Moda e ambiente. Insieme per la sostenibilità."
- 92sharpay348 Articolo distaccato: "Tendenze Moda Estate 2013"
- 98MarieM.25 Articolo distaccato: "CUCINA...RE! CHE PASSIONE!"
- 54giulia88916 Articolo distaccato: "Perchè desideriamo diventare CG?"
- 86semplicementMia29 Articolo distaccato: ""Guida di Saggezza" per i Social Network"
- 78aleroby91 Articolo distaccato: "TENDENZE MODA - PRIMAVERA 2013"
- 89rebyelucy24 Articolo distaccato: "Internet Safer day -3-"
- 122alina81k Articolo distaccato: "Diritti e doveri? Anche online!"
- 63piccolino1116 Articolo distaccato: "Safer Internet Day "