Which look was your favorite?
Outfits inspired by the hit show's characters.
Check out some looks inspired by this trend.
The weekend brought us an awesome surprise...
The fashion capitals of the world are a-buzz!
The autumn/winter 2013-14 season has begun to unfold as fashion month springs into action. So, what do the designers have in store? There's only one way to find out - the fashion week!
As you may know, the Berlin fashion week took place last month and it was awesome, in my opinion. The designers had several clothes in all styles - even though there were some clothes nobody would wear anywhere. :)
- Thursday morning at Hotel Nimb in Copenhagen, I witnessed the most colorful collection at Copenhagen Fashion Week. I am talking about Edith and Ella SS13. I’d been looking forward to seeing the Edith and Ella show, because I love the vintage undertones in the designs. The designer and proprietor Line Markvardsen named her brand after her grandmothers, and she has taken inspiration from old vintage styles.
- Before the show began, I had great expectations for the Wackerhaus collection this time, after last year's South Beach Pastel collection, and I must say I was not disappointed. The catwalk was like a romantic dream, where the sweet delicate pastel looks mixed with gold and silver gave the collection a nice touch.
- katlow7717 Posting yang ditam…: "Halloween Safety"
- Moosycakes22 Posting yang ditam…: "Spring Faves"
- Snerfy15 Posting yang ditam…: "Blogging (Next Level)"
- Fizzy_Popz Posting yang ditam…: "Behind the Screen"
- VampireLady3324 Posting yang ditam…: "Stardoll Chat Etiquette"
- Live4Selena Posting yang ditam…: "Creating an Expensive Looking Outfit"
- madmadeleine61 Posting yang ditam…: "Homegrown Tomatoes"
- midnightmonkey620 Posting yang ditam…: "3 Ways To Wear… Oversized Outerwear"
- Vintage_Freek Posting yang ditam…: "Fall Beauty || Makeup Master Part 1"