Check out some looks inspired by this trend.
The weekend brought us an awesome surprise...
The fashion capitals of the world are a-buzz!
The autumn/winter 2013-14 season has begun to unfold as fashion month springs into action. So, what do the designers have in store? There's only one way to find out - the fashion week!
As you may know, the Berlin fashion week took place last month and it was awesome, in my opinion. The designers had several clothes in all styles - even though there were some clothes nobody would wear anywhere. :)
- Thursday morning at Hotel Nimb in Copenhagen, I witnessed the most colorful collection at Copenhagen Fashion Week. I am talking about Edith and Ella SS13. I’d been looking forward to seeing the Edith and Ella show, because I love the vintage undertones in the designs. The designer and proprietor Line Markvardsen named her brand after her grandmothers, and she has taken inspiration from old vintage styles.
- Before the show began, I had great expectations for the Wackerhaus collection this time, after last year's South Beach Pastel collection, and I must say I was not disappointed. The catwalk was like a romantic dream, where the sweet delicate pastel looks mixed with gold and silver gave the collection a nice touch.
- Welcome to yet another show at Copenhagen Fashion Week, Bruuns Bazaar SS13.
- I have been looking forward to seeing Anne Sofie Madsen’s difficult second show. She made her debut last year at the fashion week, and it has been a very exciting year for Anne Sofie.
- Waddles17 Posting yang ditam…: "Fight Or Flight"
- VampireLady3324 Posting yang ditam…: "Careers on Stardoll - Part 1"
- balleta0814 Posting yang ditam…: "Spread Positivity Campaign"
- Moosycakes21 Posting yang ditam…: "Your Best Dreams!"
- Snerfy15 Posting yang ditam…: "Practicality"
- Vintage_Freek Posting yang ditam…: "Having Pets"
- vampirefreak121 Posting yang ditam…: "Answers: Starbloggers"
- midnightmonkey619 Posting yang ditam…: "TLC Tribute"
- lilrosamae18 Posting yang ditam…: "Tips for Wearing Stardesign Lips"