You don't have to be perfect to have fun
Hi - I've noticed some dolls around here pressure themselves to be as perfect as can be and I just thought I need to say this for everyone to hear..or in this case read XD
StarDoll is NOT about having the pretty perfect MeDoll with the newest LE brand or expansive rares and being voted every second..No it's about being yourself and expressing your fashion abilities and discovering hidden talents. Many stardoll users may not be good with the sewing machine but they sure did wow everyone with their designs on here.
So what if you don't have the latest trends, Honestly some cheap clothes in the Star plaza look better than the fancy ones, You shouldn't feel bad if you didn't get win a contest or have a handful of star dollars. as long as you stay true and be yourself. you're one of the Star Doll family. And if someone tries to tell you otherwise.
Read. Replay. Delete. <3
- 65lilrosamae16 Posting yang ditam…: "Spruce Up Your Suite!"
- 78maisie12345 Posting yang ditam…: "Make-up Tutorial: Ultraviolet"
- 33BeatrixJane Posting yang ditam…: "A Stardoll Christmas: Manicures"
- 63Bella_luvs_u Posting yang ditam…: "Christmas Chic "
- 44GaGaLuv3r13 Posting yang ditam…: "How To Look Like: Aishwarya Rai!"
- 52allgerman123 Posting yang ditam…: "Fitting in..."
- 38polarbear09 Posting yang ditam…: "Youre the best!"