You don't have to be perfect to have fun
Hi - I've noticed some dolls around here pressure themselves to be as perfect as can be and I just thought I need to say this for everyone to hear..or in this case read XD
StarDoll is NOT about having the pretty perfect MeDoll with the newest LE brand or expansive rares and being voted every second..No it's about being yourself and expressing your fashion abilities and discovering hidden talents. Many stardoll users may not be good with the sewing machine but they sure did wow everyone with their designs on here.
So what if you don't have the latest trends, Honestly some cheap clothes in the Star plaza look better than the fancy ones, You shouldn't feel bad if you didn't get win a contest or have a handful of star dollars. as long as you stay true and be yourself. you're one of the Star Doll family. And if someone tries to tell you otherwise.
Read. Replay. Delete. <3
- Moosycakes21 Posting yang ditam…: "As Tribute Season Closes..."
- vampirefreak121 Posting yang ditam…: "Dealing with Dehydration"
- lilrosamae18 Posting yang ditam…: "Friends and their Expectations"
- madmadeleine61 Posting yang ditam…: "Own Your Guestbook"
- Fizzy_Popz Posting yang ditam…: "What type of person are you?"
- VampireLady3324 Posting yang ditam…: "Talent vs Hard Work"
- Waddles17 Posting yang ditam…: "Doing Something New"
- Snerfy15 Posting yang ditam…: "Dolling Up Your Doll"
- little_kit Posting yang ditam…: "Decorating Your Suite"
- midnightmonkey619 Posting yang ditam…: "Legally Blonde"
- Vintage_Freek Posting yang ditam…: "Free Stardollars? No Way!"