You don't have to be perfect to have fun
Hi - I've noticed some dolls around here pressure themselves to be as perfect as can be and I just thought I need to say this for everyone to hear..or in this case read XD
StarDoll is NOT about having the pretty perfect MeDoll with the newest LE brand or expansive rares and being voted every second..No it's about being yourself and expressing your fashion abilities and discovering hidden talents. Many stardoll users may not be good with the sewing machine but they sure did wow everyone with their designs on here.
So what if you don't have the latest trends, Honestly some cheap clothes in the Star plaza look better than the fancy ones, You shouldn't feel bad if you didn't get win a contest or have a handful of star dollars. as long as you stay true and be yourself. you're one of the Star Doll family. And if someone tries to tell you otherwise.
Read. Replay. Delete. <3
- 96_Krissi Posting yang ditam…: "Outfits for StarCoins Part1"
- 59Bella_luvs_u Posting yang ditam…: "Suite feature: Ninka_Doll"
- 36polarbear09 Posting yang ditam…: "Why I love Pretty N' Love"
- 86The2gLaMs Posting yang ditam…: "MSW Decor Tips"
- 71the.kewl.kid Posting yang ditam…: "MSW Manicure"
- 91Dreamiiiii Posting yang ditam…: "Celebrity Competition"
- 77maisie12345 Posting yang ditam…: "Miss Stardoll World Make-Up!"
- 64AliceLiddellMad Posting yang ditam…: "A bunch of outfits"
- 28BeatrixJane Posting yang ditam…: "My Reasons to Live: Issue IV"
- 43GaGaLuv3r12 Posting yang ditam…: "How To Look Like: Adele!"
- 90t_louise20 Posting yang ditam…: "Zamio's Story: The little cat - Part 3"
- 51allgerman123 Posting yang ditam…: "Top outfits!"
- 60meisenberg Posting yang ditam…: "Maleficent Inspired Make-Up"