You don't have to be perfect to have fun
Hi - I've noticed some dolls around here pressure themselves to be as perfect as can be and I just thought I need to say this for everyone to hear..or in this case read XD
StarDoll is NOT about having the pretty perfect MeDoll with the newest LE brand or expansive rares and being voted every second..No it's about being yourself and expressing your fashion abilities and discovering hidden talents. Many stardoll users may not be good with the sewing machine but they sure did wow everyone with their designs on here.
So what if you don't have the latest trends, Honestly some cheap clothes in the Star plaza look better than the fancy ones, You shouldn't feel bad if you didn't get win a contest or have a handful of star dollars. as long as you stay true and be yourself. you're one of the Star Doll family. And if someone tries to tell you otherwise.
Read. Replay. Delete. <3
- 35polarbear09 Posting yang ditam…: "Competition!"
- 51allgerman123 Posting yang ditam…: "Favorites"
- 41GaGaLuv3r12 Posting yang ditam…: "Turning Over a New Leaf"
- 73hawiianbody Posting yang ditam…: "Positive Influences for Girls'"
- 57Bella_luvs_u Posting yang ditam…: "New Tress Up"
- 89Dreamiiiii Posting yang ditam…: "SC styles: Basic White"
- 25BeatrixJane Posting yang ditam…: "Makeup on a Budget"
- 60meisenberg Posting yang ditam…: "Favorite Gowns"
- 75maisie12345 Posting yang ditam…: "Sunglasses Lookbook!"
- 71the.kewl.kid Posting yang ditam…: "Tribute Review: Fendi"
- 36oliviax613 Posting yang ditam…: "Things to do in Summer"
- 85The2gLaMs Posting yang ditam…: "Stardoll Graphic: Punk"