You don't have to be perfect to have fun
Hi - I've noticed some dolls around here pressure themselves to be as perfect as can be and I just thought I need to say this for everyone to hear..or in this case read XD
StarDoll is NOT about having the pretty perfect MeDoll with the newest LE brand or expansive rares and being voted every second..No it's about being yourself and expressing your fashion abilities and discovering hidden talents. Many stardoll users may not be good with the sewing machine but they sure did wow everyone with their designs on here.
So what if you don't have the latest trends, Honestly some cheap clothes in the Star plaza look better than the fancy ones, You shouldn't feel bad if you didn't get win a contest or have a handful of star dollars. as long as you stay true and be yourself. you're one of the Star Doll family. And if someone tries to tell you otherwise.
Read. Replay. Delete. <3
- 79Real.StarGirl Posting yang ditam…: "Doing your homework"
- 79maisie12345 Posting yang ditam…: "Spring Denim Jeans Guide"
- 120madmadeleine60 Posting yang ditam…: "How to create a strong password"
- 73hawiianbody Posting yang ditam…: "The Women YOU Want to Be"
- 43Redstargal Posting yang ditam…: "Winter Baking"
- 67lilrosamae16 Posting yang ditam…: "Spring Brights"
- 57Moosycakes20 Posting yang ditam…: "On Trend: Minimalism"
- 53allgerman123 Posting yang ditam…: "Dealing With Social Media Drama"
- 62HighHeels4Me Posting yang ditam…: "Your Doll's Face"
- 57Victoria452313 Posting yang ditam…: "Time Management: Get Stuff Done!"
- 44GaGaLuv3r13 Posting yang ditam…: "How To Look Like: Zoella!"