You don't have to be perfect to have fun
Hi - I've noticed some dolls around here pressure themselves to be as perfect as can be and I just thought I need to say this for everyone to hear..or in this case read XD
StarDoll is NOT about having the pretty perfect MeDoll with the newest LE brand or expansive rares and being voted every second..No it's about being yourself and expressing your fashion abilities and discovering hidden talents. Many stardoll users may not be good with the sewing machine but they sure did wow everyone with their designs on here.
So what if you don't have the latest trends, Honestly some cheap clothes in the Star plaza look better than the fancy ones, You shouldn't feel bad if you didn't get win a contest or have a handful of star dollars. as long as you stay true and be yourself. you're one of the Star Doll family. And if someone tries to tell you otherwise.
Read. Replay. Delete. <3
- little_kit Posting yang ditam…: "Breaking In New Shoes"
- Moosycakes21 Posting yang ditam…: "My FENDI Faves!"
- lilrosamae18 Posting yang ditam…: "Chasing your Dream"
- Fizzy_Popz Posting yang ditam…: "Staying Calm"
- Vintage_Freek Posting yang ditam…: "Caught Comparing?"
- vampirefreak121 Posting yang ditam…: "Things To Note When Plaza Shopping"
- midnightmonkey619 Posting yang ditam…: "3 Ways To Wear... Festival Fashion"
- Snerfy15 Posting yang ditam…: "Coloring Clothes in Summer!"
- Waddles17 Posting yang ditam…: "Basics Aren't Basic"
- 2010vampire Posting yang ditam…: "This Week's Dream Suite"
- VampireLady3324 Posting yang ditam…: "Ways to Entertain Yourself on Stardoll"
- Real.StarGirl14 Posting yang ditam…: "What Happened to Me?"