You don't have to be perfect to have fun
Hi - I've noticed some dolls around here pressure themselves to be as perfect as can be and I just thought I need to say this for everyone to hear..or in this case read XD
StarDoll is NOT about having the pretty perfect MeDoll with the newest LE brand or expansive rares and being voted every second..No it's about being yourself and expressing your fashion abilities and discovering hidden talents. Many stardoll users may not be good with the sewing machine but they sure did wow everyone with their designs on here.
So what if you don't have the latest trends, Honestly some cheap clothes in the Star plaza look better than the fancy ones, You shouldn't feel bad if you didn't get win a contest or have a handful of star dollars. as long as you stay true and be yourself. you're one of the Star Doll family. And if someone tries to tell you otherwise.
Read. Replay. Delete. <3
- 27BeatrixJane Posting yang ditam…: "Back to School:Handling Stress & Anxiety"
- 90t_louise20 Posting yang ditam…: "Zamio's story: The little cat - Part 1"
- 76maisie12345 Posting yang ditam…: "Favorite Trend: Plaid!"
- 42GaGaLuv3r12 Posting yang ditam…: "Never Give Up Dollies!"
- 63AliceLiddellMad Posting yang ditam…: "More SC Outfits"
- 51allgerman123 Posting yang ditam…: "Top outfits!"
- 58Bella_luvs_u Posting yang ditam…: "Cotton Candy Hair"
- 90Dreamiiiii Posting yang ditam…: "SC styles "skater girl""
- 60meisenberg Posting yang ditam…: "Maleficent Inspired Make-Up"
- 35polarbear09 Posting yang ditam…: "Competition!"
- 73hawiianbody Posting yang ditam…: "Positive Influences for Girls'"