You don't have to be perfect to have fun
Hi - I've noticed some dolls around here pressure themselves to be as perfect as can be and I just thought I need to say this for everyone to hear..or in this case read XD
StarDoll is NOT about having the pretty perfect MeDoll with the newest LE brand or expansive rares and being voted every second..No it's about being yourself and expressing your fashion abilities and discovering hidden talents. Many stardoll users may not be good with the sewing machine but they sure did wow everyone with their designs on here.
So what if you don't have the latest trends, Honestly some cheap clothes in the Star plaza look better than the fancy ones, You shouldn't feel bad if you didn't get win a contest or have a handful of star dollars. as long as you stay true and be yourself. you're one of the Star Doll family. And if someone tries to tell you otherwise.
Read. Replay. Delete. <3
- 66Waddles16 Posting yang ditam…: "Smokey Eye - Tutorial "
- 86semplicementMia29 Posting yang ditam…: "Integrity: in or out?"
- 86Real.StarGirl13 Posting yang ditam…: "3 Summer Makeup Tutorials"
- 68Moosycakes20 Posting yang ditam…: "Have a Callie's Picks Idea?"
- 62balleta0814 Posting yang ditam…: "Summer Reads"
- 57Lily-Ariana Posting yang ditam…: "2 Elegant DIY Hairstyles!"
- 49tashychuckles Posting yang ditam…: "“Life is a book” "
- 125madmadeleine60 Posting yang ditam…: "Spam and Good Manners"
- 74the.kewl.kid Posting yang ditam…: "Wish I'd Known This When I Was in High School"
- 65vampirefreak121 Posting yang ditam…: "Summer Snack Ideas"
- 55Carolinamodelo7 Posting yang ditam…: "Unique, or Copy?"