You don't have to be perfect to have fun
Hi - I've noticed some dolls around here pressure themselves to be as perfect as can be and I just thought I need to say this for everyone to hear..or in this case read XD
StarDoll is NOT about having the pretty perfect MeDoll with the newest LE brand or expansive rares and being voted every second..No it's about being yourself and expressing your fashion abilities and discovering hidden talents. Many stardoll users may not be good with the sewing machine but they sure did wow everyone with their designs on here.
So what if you don't have the latest trends, Honestly some cheap clothes in the Star plaza look better than the fancy ones, You shouldn't feel bad if you didn't get win a contest or have a handful of star dollars. as long as you stay true and be yourself. you're one of the Star Doll family. And if someone tries to tell you otherwise.
Read. Replay. Delete. <3
- 30BeatrixJane Posting yang ditam…: "Extraordinary Suites: jocyKyH"
- 63lilrosamae16 Posting yang ditam…: "Perfection"
- 77maisie12345 Posting yang ditam…: "Halloween Costume Inspiration! "
- 37polarbear09 Posting yang ditam…: "Dollie of the week"
- 62Bella_luvs_u Posting yang ditam…: "Big Is Back"
- 71Miss_Tascha Posting yang ditam…: "Grandma at Stardoll!"
- 86The2gLaMs Posting yang ditam…: "How to look like Iggy Azalea"
- 93Dreamiiiii Posting yang ditam…: "MSW semi-finalist interview pt 2"
- 44GaGaLuv3r12 Posting yang ditam…: "How To Look like: Selena Gomez!"
- 96_Krissi Posting yang ditam…: "Be creative with napkins!- DIY"