Summer is Here! ♥
Hello! How are you all?
I came to do a tutorial on a Summer look as we are in the summer season! The look consists of beautiful colours, a bold contour and a peachy blush. What more do we need? Okay so lets get started on how to create this look:
Step 1: Add a natural brown colour all over the lid and a little higher than the crease. Add purples, we want to use at least 3(you can use more, Be creative I say!). The darkest in the outer corner, working our way in with lighter purples as we get to the inner corner. You get me? :D
Step 2: I then added on top of the purples the very natural brown to blend everything together.Add a white pearly colour to the tear ducts (the inner corners of the eye) and underneath the eye.
Step 3: Add a white eyeliner to underneath the eye and add a black winged eyeliner to the tops. Add some falsies in place (which ever you want)! Finish with some mascara.
Step 4: Put a peachy colour to contour the cheeks, I then added another darker colour to make the peach bold. Finish with a peachy pink on the apples of the cheeks.
Step 5: Well this isnt really a step hahah, but if you want to, add a colour to the lips. Personally I left them natural without any products.
Voila you have your pretty natural look for summer, this can be worn with everything. Also I want to say, be creative choose different colours if you want. Mix and Match with everything you have. Have a nice day! ♥:D
Ps.. :) Comment if you want a pretty outfit post to go with this, Let me know!
Love Milly ♥ xoxo
- Moosycakes21 Posting yang ditam…: "Nails on Stardoll!"
- VampireLady3324 Posting yang ditam…: "Collecting Starpoints / Leveling Up"
- Waddles17 Posting yang ditam…: "Running For Scenery?"
- Snerfy15 Posting yang ditam…: "Tricky Translations"
- midnightmonkey619 Posting yang ditam…: "Style Q&A"
- balleta0814 Posting yang ditam…: "3 Ways to Style Crop Tops"
- 2010vampire Posting yang ditam…: "Get Your Scare On"
- Vintage_Freek Posting yang ditam…: "Improving Your Writing"