With her fantastic suite, she’s done wonders with affordable materials found in the suite shop. I love how she’s mixed and matched different colours and textures and her rooms transport you to somewhere hot and exotic!
But the best thing about her suite is that it’s utterly brilliant, yet affordable. Not only is her suite so creative, she was a non-superstar for most of the time she was furnishing it – yet you would never notice! She’s shown that you don’t necessarily need to pile on the LE décor for your suite to look amazing!
What inspired you when working on your suite?
I had the idea of creating an Eastern, Oriental and African themed Suite, as I have always loved the vibrant and rich textures and colours from these ethnic cultures, and I did some research for ideas aswell.
Do you have any tips for non-superstars decorating their suites?
Think it through as much as possible before you start on a particular room. Use what you have, but make sure it fits with the theme.
Above all, enjoy the creative experience!
Pics via stardoll.com
- 88Real.StarGirl13 Posting yang ditam…: "Getting Outfit Inspiration"
- 63balleta0814 Posting yang ditam…: "Get the Look | Ice Queen"
- 52tashychuckles Posting yang ditam…: "Future Me "
- 71Moosycakes20 Posting yang ditam…: "Your Favorite Compliments!"
- 68Waddles16 Posting yang ditam…: "It's Me ~ Casey"
- 712010vampire Posting yang ditam…: "Competition Results!"
- 75the.kewl.kid Posting yang ditam…: "Meeting New Dolls"
- 67vampirefreak121 Posting yang ditam…: "Behind the Blogger: vampirefreak121"
- 63AngelLilac Posting yang ditam…: "Get The Look: Iggy Azalea"
- 56Carolinamodelo7 Posting yang ditam…: "5 Things to Remember While Travelling"
- 59Lily-Ariana Posting yang ditam…: "Wild West and Evening Falls Sale Picks!"
- 126madmadeleine60 Posting yang ditam…: "Guestbook Gems"