With her fantastic suite, she’s done wonders with affordable materials found in the suite shop. I love how she’s mixed and matched different colours and textures and her rooms transport you to somewhere hot and exotic!
But the best thing about her suite is that it’s utterly brilliant, yet affordable. Not only is her suite so creative, she was a non-superstar for most of the time she was furnishing it – yet you would never notice! She’s shown that you don’t necessarily need to pile on the LE décor for your suite to look amazing!
What inspired you when working on your suite?
I had the idea of creating an Eastern, Oriental and African themed Suite, as I have always loved the vibrant and rich textures and colours from these ethnic cultures, and I did some research for ideas aswell.
Do you have any tips for non-superstars decorating their suites?
Think it through as much as possible before you start on a particular room. Use what you have, but make sure it fits with the theme.
Above all, enjoy the creative experience!
Pics via stardoll.com
- 86Moosycakes21 Posting yang ditam…: "Stardoll's Next Top Artist!"
- 69balleta0814 Posting yang ditam…: "Red, red and RED!"
- 118VampireLady3324 Posting yang ditam…: "Daily Challenges Help"
- 61tashychuckles Posting yang ditam…: "Self-Expression"
- 94Real.StarGirl14 Posting yang ditam…: "Bettering Yourself"
- 81vampirefreak121 Posting yang ditam…: "Surviving School"
- 52Vintage_Freek Posting yang ditam…: "Spring's in the Making!"
- 79lilrosamae17 Posting yang ditam…: "My most worn accessories"
- 75Waddles16 Posting yang ditam…: "Bonjour Bizou: My Top Picks"
- 52lizluz19 Posting yang ditam…: "A Flair For Flares?"
- 772010vampire Posting yang ditam…: "This Week's Dream Suite!"