With her fantastic suite, she’s done wonders with affordable materials found in the suite shop. I love how she’s mixed and matched different colours and textures and her rooms transport you to somewhere hot and exotic!
But the best thing about her suite is that it’s utterly brilliant, yet affordable. Not only is her suite so creative, she was a non-superstar for most of the time she was furnishing it – yet you would never notice! She’s shown that you don’t necessarily need to pile on the LE décor for your suite to look amazing!
What inspired you when working on your suite?
I had the idea of creating an Eastern, Oriental and African themed Suite, as I have always loved the vibrant and rich textures and colours from these ethnic cultures, and I did some research for ideas aswell.
Do you have any tips for non-superstars decorating their suites?
Think it through as much as possible before you start on a particular room. Use what you have, but make sure it fits with the theme.
Above all, enjoy the creative experience!
Pics via stardoll.com
- 73hawiianbody Posting yang ditam…: "The Women YOU Want to Be"
- 43Redstargal Posting yang ditam…: "Winter Baking"
- 67lilrosamae16 Posting yang ditam…: "Spring Brights"
- 79maisie12345 Posting yang ditam…: "5 Ways to Deal with Stress"
- 79Real.StarGirl Posting yang ditam…: "Friendship"
- 57Moosycakes20 Posting yang ditam…: "On Trend: Minimalism"
- 53allgerman123 Posting yang ditam…: "Dealing With Social Media Drama"
- 62HighHeels4Me Posting yang ditam…: "Your Doll's Face"
- 57Victoria452313 Posting yang ditam…: "Time Management: Get Stuff Done!"
- 44GaGaLuv3r13 Posting yang ditam…: "How To Look Like: Zoella!"
- 65Bella_luvs_u Posting yang ditam…: "Statement Glasses"