With her fantastic suite, she’s done wonders with affordable materials found in the suite shop. I love how she’s mixed and matched different colours and textures and her rooms transport you to somewhere hot and exotic!
But the best thing about her suite is that it’s utterly brilliant, yet affordable. Not only is her suite so creative, she was a non-superstar for most of the time she was furnishing it – yet you would never notice! She’s shown that you don’t necessarily need to pile on the LE décor for your suite to look amazing!
What inspired you when working on your suite?
I had the idea of creating an Eastern, Oriental and African themed Suite, as I have always loved the vibrant and rich textures and colours from these ethnic cultures, and I did some research for ideas aswell.
Do you have any tips for non-superstars decorating their suites?
Think it through as much as possible before you start on a particular room. Use what you have, but make sure it fits with the theme.
Above all, enjoy the creative experience!
Pics via stardoll.com
- 125madmadeleine60 Posting yang ditam…: "The Jewels You Wear Every Day"
- 50tashychuckles Posting yang ditam…: "Breakfast"
- 87Real.StarGirl13 Posting yang ditam…: "Breaking a Friendship"
- 69Moosycakes20 Posting yang ditam…: "The Real Me - Behind the Starblogger!"
- 81maisie12345 Posting yang ditam…: "STARBAZAAR TIPS"
- 66Waddles16 Posting yang ditam…: "My Top Picks - Dot: Bronze"
- 55Carolinamodelo7 Posting yang ditam…: "Light Summer Outfit"
- 62balleta0814 Posting yang ditam…: "Get the Look | Kylie Jenner"
- 86semplicementMia29 Posting yang ditam…: "Meet ecf97 // How To Contour & Highlight"
- 57Lily-Ariana Posting yang ditam…: "2 Elegant DIY Hairstyles!"
- 75the.kewl.kid Posting yang ditam…: "Wish I'd Known This When I Was in High School"
- 65vampirefreak121 Posting yang ditam…: "Summer Snack Ideas"