With her fantastic suite, she’s done wonders with affordable materials found in the suite shop. I love how she’s mixed and matched different colours and textures and her rooms transport you to somewhere hot and exotic!
But the best thing about her suite is that it’s utterly brilliant, yet affordable. Not only is her suite so creative, she was a non-superstar for most of the time she was furnishing it – yet you would never notice! She’s shown that you don’t necessarily need to pile on the LE décor for your suite to look amazing!
What inspired you when working on your suite?
I had the idea of creating an Eastern, Oriental and African themed Suite, as I have always loved the vibrant and rich textures and colours from these ethnic cultures, and I did some research for ideas aswell.
Do you have any tips for non-superstars decorating their suites?
Think it through as much as possible before you start on a particular room. Use what you have, but make sure it fits with the theme.
Above all, enjoy the creative experience!
Pics via stardoll.com
- Moosycakes21 Posting yang ditam…: "New Tress Up"
- Snerfy15 Posting yang ditam…: "Bytes and Bikes?"
- Fizzy_Popz Posting yang ditam…: "Internet vs Real Life"
- midnightmonkey620 Posting yang ditam…: "3 Ways To Wear... Sports Luxe"
- 2010vampire Posting yang ditam…: "Summer For Writers"
- VampireLady3324 Posting yang ditam…: "Males as Females"
- Waddles17 Posting yang ditam…: "Goodbye"
- Vintage_Freek Posting yang ditam…: "Somebody to Lean On"
- lilrosamae18 Posting yang ditam…: "Stardoll's Most Hyped Beauty Items"
- vampirefreak121 Posting yang ditam…: "Dealing with Dehydration"