With her fantastic suite, she’s done wonders with affordable materials found in the suite shop. I love how she’s mixed and matched different colours and textures and her rooms transport you to somewhere hot and exotic!
But the best thing about her suite is that it’s utterly brilliant, yet affordable. Not only is her suite so creative, she was a non-superstar for most of the time she was furnishing it – yet you would never notice! She’s shown that you don’t necessarily need to pile on the LE décor for your suite to look amazing!
What inspired you when working on your suite?
I had the idea of creating an Eastern, Oriental and African themed Suite, as I have always loved the vibrant and rich textures and colours from these ethnic cultures, and I did some research for ideas aswell.
Do you have any tips for non-superstars decorating their suites?
Think it through as much as possible before you start on a particular room. Use what you have, but make sure it fits with the theme.
Above all, enjoy the creative experience!
Pics via stardoll.com
- 62AliceLiddellMad Posting yang ditam…: "Cheap summer outfits"
- 26BeatrixJane Posting yang ditam…: "Staying Strong "
- 75maisie12345 Posting yang ditam…: "How to Wear: Yellow Eyeshadow!"
- 35polarbear09 Posting yang ditam…: "Competition!"
- 51allgerman123 Posting yang ditam…: "Favorites"
- 41GaGaLuv3r12 Posting yang ditam…: "Turning Over a New Leaf"
- 73hawiianbody Posting yang ditam…: "Positive Influences for Girls'"
- 57Bella_luvs_u Posting yang ditam…: "New Tress Up"
- 89Dreamiiiii Posting yang ditam…: "SC styles: Basic White"
- 60meisenberg Posting yang ditam…: "Favorite Gowns"
- 71the.kewl.kid Posting yang ditam…: "Tribute Review: Fendi"
- 36oliviax613 Posting yang ditam…: "Things to do in Summer"
- 85The2gLaMs Posting yang ditam…: "Stardoll Graphic: Punk"