With her fantastic suite, she’s done wonders with affordable materials found in the suite shop. I love how she’s mixed and matched different colours and textures and her rooms transport you to somewhere hot and exotic!
But the best thing about her suite is that it’s utterly brilliant, yet affordable. Not only is her suite so creative, she was a non-superstar for most of the time she was furnishing it – yet you would never notice! She’s shown that you don’t necessarily need to pile on the LE décor for your suite to look amazing!
What inspired you when working on your suite?
I had the idea of creating an Eastern, Oriental and African themed Suite, as I have always loved the vibrant and rich textures and colours from these ethnic cultures, and I did some research for ideas aswell.
Do you have any tips for non-superstars decorating their suites?
Think it through as much as possible before you start on a particular room. Use what you have, but make sure it fits with the theme.
Above all, enjoy the creative experience!
Pics via stardoll.com
- Vintage_Freek Posting yang ditam…: "Simple Glam: 3 Looks"
- little_kit Posting yang ditam…: "Breaking In New Shoes"
- Moosycakes21 Posting yang ditam…: "My FENDI Faves!"
- lilrosamae18 Posting yang ditam…: "Chasing your Dream"
- Fizzy_Popz Posting yang ditam…: "Staying Calm"
- vampirefreak121 Posting yang ditam…: "Things To Note When Plaza Shopping"
- midnightmonkey619 Posting yang ditam…: "3 Ways To Wear... Festival Fashion"
- Snerfy15 Posting yang ditam…: "Coloring Clothes in Summer!"
- Waddles17 Posting yang ditam…: "Basics Aren't Basic"
- 2010vampire Posting yang ditam…: "This Week's Dream Suite"
- VampireLady3324 Posting yang ditam…: "Ways to Entertain Yourself on Stardoll"
- Real.StarGirl14 Posting yang ditam…: "What Happened to Me?"