TREND ALERT: Prom Season!
"How about this big Poofy Ballgown? How about a tight short dress? ..does this dress make me look short?"..Ooh, It's that time of year again! PROM SEASON! For many of us, this is an exciting time.. getting to try on beautiful gowns, window shopping, and crashing Macy's dressing rooms with your friends. However; there's a lot more that goes into Prom shopping than you think!
After setting a price range for yourself, there are two factors when choosing your evening gown: color and style. Now.. you can't just pick any color you like for your dress. It has to suit you. Find your undertone. Cooler skintones can pull of blue, green, white, and other pastel colored gowns. Warm undertones work best with warm colors; reds, oranges, dark greens, etc.
Next, choose what type of gown you feel most confident in. Perhaps you would like a short gown as opposed to a long poofy ballgown. There are plenty of different gowns to choose from.. one with slits, one with a train, a fitted or a ballgown! Think about the type of earrings you may wear. Big earrings suit simple, strapless, and classy gowns.
Here are some of our favorite dollies pulling off gorgeous gowns! Take note in their color and style chooses for body type. Pic credit to www.stardoll.com!
- 43GaGaLuv3r12 Posting yang ditam…: "Having a Bad Day?"
- 86The2gLaMs Posting yang ditam…: "Current MSW Look!"
- 60Bella_luvs_u Posting yang ditam…: "WYMSAY: Feature nail"
- 77maisie12345 Posting yang ditam…: "Tips for Getting MSW Votes!"
- 91Dreamiiiii Posting yang ditam…: "Celebrity competition winners "
- 96_Krissi Posting yang ditam…: "Outfits for StarCoins Part3"
- 28BeatrixJane Posting yang ditam…: "Trending Now: High-Fashion Bangs"
- 36polarbear09 Posting yang ditam…: "Why I love Pretty N' Love"
- 71the.kewl.kid Posting yang ditam…: "MSW Manicure"
- 64AliceLiddellMad Posting yang ditam…: "A bunch of outfits"
- 90t_louise20 Posting yang ditam…: "Zamio's Story: The little cat - Part 3"
- 51allgerman123 Posting yang ditam…: "Top outfits!"