TREND ALERT: Prom Season!
"How about this big Poofy Ballgown? How about a tight short dress? ..does this dress make me look short?"..Ooh, It's that time of year again! PROM SEASON! For many of us, this is an exciting time.. getting to try on beautiful gowns, window shopping, and crashing Macy's dressing rooms with your friends. However; there's a lot more that goes into Prom shopping than you think!
After setting a price range for yourself, there are two factors when choosing your evening gown: color and style. Now.. you can't just pick any color you like for your dress. It has to suit you. Find your undertone. Cooler skintones can pull of blue, green, white, and other pastel colored gowns. Warm undertones work best with warm colors; reds, oranges, dark greens, etc.
Next, choose what type of gown you feel most confident in. Perhaps you would like a short gown as opposed to a long poofy ballgown. There are plenty of different gowns to choose from.. one with slits, one with a train, a fitted or a ballgown! Think about the type of earrings you may wear. Big earrings suit simple, strapless, and classy gowns.
Here are some of our favorite dollies pulling off gorgeous gowns! Take note in their color and style chooses for body type. Pic credit to www.stardoll.com!
- 118VampireLady3324 Posting yang ditam…: "Let's talk about The Vote"
- 131madmadeleine61 Posting yang ditam…: "Finding Help When You Need It"
- 69balleta0814 Posting yang ditam…: "Gift Ideas for your Valentine"
- 86Moosycakes21 Posting yang ditam…: "My Spring Trend Picks"
- 53Vintage_Freek Posting yang ditam…: "New Hobbies ♡"
- 76Waddles16 Posting yang ditam…: "Lady Gaga's Super Bowl Look"
- 52lizluz19 Posting yang ditam…: "Styling Your New Bag"
- 94Real.StarGirl14 Posting yang ditam…: "Bell Sleeves"
- 61tashychuckles Posting yang ditam…: "Self-Expression"
- 82vampirefreak121 Posting yang ditam…: "Surviving School"
- 79lilrosamae17 Posting yang ditam…: "My most worn accessories"