TREND ALERT: Prom Season!
"How about this big Poofy Ballgown? How about a tight short dress? ..does this dress make me look short?"..Ooh, It's that time of year again! PROM SEASON! For many of us, this is an exciting time.. getting to try on beautiful gowns, window shopping, and crashing Macy's dressing rooms with your friends. However; there's a lot more that goes into Prom shopping than you think!
After setting a price range for yourself, there are two factors when choosing your evening gown: color and style. Now.. you can't just pick any color you like for your dress. It has to suit you. Find your undertone. Cooler skintones can pull of blue, green, white, and other pastel colored gowns. Warm undertones work best with warm colors; reds, oranges, dark greens, etc.
Next, choose what type of gown you feel most confident in. Perhaps you would like a short gown as opposed to a long poofy ballgown. There are plenty of different gowns to choose from.. one with slits, one with a train, a fitted or a ballgown! Think about the type of earrings you may wear. Big earrings suit simple, strapless, and classy gowns.
Here are some of our favorite dollies pulling off gorgeous gowns! Take note in their color and style chooses for body type. Pic credit to www.stardoll.com!
- 79Real.StarGirl Posting yang ditam…: "Spring Cleaning"
- 67lilrosamae16 Posting yang ditam…: "Nelly Haul"
- 79maisie12345 Posting yang ditam…: "Spring Denim Jeans Guide"
- 120madmadeleine60 Posting yang ditam…: "How to create a strong password"
- 73hawiianbody Posting yang ditam…: "The Women YOU Want to Be"
- 43Redstargal Posting yang ditam…: "Winter Baking"
- 57Moosycakes20 Posting yang ditam…: "On Trend: Minimalism"
- 53allgerman123 Posting yang ditam…: "Dealing With Social Media Drama"
- 62HighHeels4Me Posting yang ditam…: "Your Doll's Face"
- 57Victoria452313 Posting yang ditam…: "Time Management: Get Stuff Done!"
- 44GaGaLuv3r13 Posting yang ditam…: "How To Look Like: Zoella!"