Time Travel! The 90's
Not long ago on the 20th of February it would have been the 45th birthday of the amazing Kurt Cobain (Singer and guitarist from the band Nirvana) so this inspired me to make this post about the wonderful era that was the 90's!
This was a wonderful decade and is my favorite in terms of music, it was when brilliant bands like Nirvana, Hole, the Smashing Pumpkins, Green Day, Sonic Youth, Mudhoney, Pearl Jam, Alice In Chains and Soundgarden to name a few emerged from the underground and hit it big! Ok, i suppose they might not be everyones cup of tea and a lot of you might prefer people like the Spice Girls that were also around in that era, but personally i love them all! Apart from music, phenominal films such as Edward Scissorhands, Sleepy Hollow, Shawshank Redemption, Titanic, What's Eating Gilbert Grape, Girl Interrupted, Fight Club and Toy Story 1 and 2 were released making massive stars of Winona Ryder, Johnny Depp, Edward Norton, Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet. If you haven't seen any of these films i'd highly recommend them (Make sure you're old enough - some of them have age restrictions).
TV shows like F.R.I.E.N.D.S, the Teletubbies, Pokemon, and other favorites were all aired in the 90's - see, it's getting better!Fashion was changing too, people started rejecting trends and doing what they wanted with their style in the early 90's with the uproar of Grunge and Riot Grrrl feminist punk! Jennifer Aniston haircuts and crop tops were also popular due to Rachel from F.R.I.E.N.D.S! What a brilliant era - you've got to love it!
Picture of Kurt Cobain and Courtney Love with their daughter Frances Bean in 1993 at MTV's VMAs. From posh24! Sorry about the low quality image, i had to stretch it otherwise it would have been tiny!
- 27BeatrixJane Posting yang ditam…: "Back to School:Handling Stress & Anxiety"
- 90t_louise20 Posting yang ditam…: "Zamio's story: The little cat - Part 1"
- 76maisie12345 Posting yang ditam…: "Favorite Trend: Plaid!"
- 42GaGaLuv3r12 Posting yang ditam…: "Never Give Up Dollies!"
- 63AliceLiddellMad Posting yang ditam…: "More SC Outfits"
- 51allgerman123 Posting yang ditam…: "Top outfits!"
- 58Bella_luvs_u Posting yang ditam…: "Cotton Candy Hair"
- 90Dreamiiiii Posting yang ditam…: "SC styles "skater girl""
- 60meisenberg Posting yang ditam…: "Maleficent Inspired Make-Up"
- 35polarbear09 Posting yang ditam…: "Competition!"
- 73hawiianbody Posting yang ditam…: "Positive Influences for Girls'"