- Music is an easy way for us to get our emotions across and to connect with others. Certain songs can brighten a bad day, and who doesn't love a good, happy song?
- Hello everyone! I love to listen to music. I listen to the newest pop hits, but then I also listen to the "oldies" because of my dad. Everyone has a different music style and a genre that they like the most. Some songs seem to apply to a person's life perfectly, and some just make a person feel happy while listening to them even though the song might not necessarily apply to their own life. Today I am going to list a few songs that I really love and make me happy when I listen to them. List some of your favorites in the comments too!
- He's just nineteen years-old and about to head out on a full UK and European tour in support of HOWLER throughout January and February....Let us introduce you to Man Made (aka singer songwriter Nile Marr)
Rebecca Black with her Friday's Web Video phenomenon!
- Stardoll Admin
- Stardoll TV was recently on hand to interview Justin Bieber at his London Premiere of 'Never Say Never'
In this video, Stardoll TV presenter Maria Lane interviews Justin about the movie and his music.We also found out how Justin picks the One Less Lonely Girl at his concerts.
- Stardoll Admin
- Country singing super star Taylor Swift made an appearance on the Today show this mornign and sang live to her fans outside the Rockefeller centre too and they went wild for her! There were screaming boys and girls everywhere you looked. We think Taylor nailed her live performance too! Who said this girl can't sing live?! Check it out!
Burnham came to the Stardoll Office to host a chat with fans! We had an amazing response! Check out the cool footage!
Alex, Andre and Forrest Burnham have been performing together for seven years, which is pretty remarkable because the three brothers from Vermont are, respectively, just 18, 16 and 14.
Early on Burnham took over their family living room and converted it into a jam space where they honed their skills playing for four to five hours a day. “When we plug in and start playing, we lose all sense of time.”
You can catch Burnham on Tour opening for Justin Beiber! Find out details at their website!
Check out the Chat Archive Here!
- Not everyone can pull of leggings and a gold lace crop-top but if anyone can it's Shakira! The singer wowed crowds at the Bank Atlantic Center in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, last night wearing something only a woman with those kinds of curves can look good in! Check out the clip below to hear Shakira sing 'Sale el Sol':