Take a sneak peak at the trailer...YouTube:Mr. Peabody and Sherman is an an all-new comedy adventure for the whole family. Emmy Award winner Ty Burrell (Modern Family) voices Mr. Peabody, the world’s smartest person who happens to be a dog. When his “pet” boy Sherman, voiced by Max Charles (The Amazing Spider-Man), uses their time traveling WABAC machine without permission, events in history spiral out of control to disastrous and comical results. It’s up to this most unexpected of father-son teams to somehow put things back on track before the space-time continuum is irreparably destroyed.
- Stardoll Admin
- A bog-standard chick flick is what I expected with “Life As We Know It,” but I was more than pleasantly surprised....
- Stardoll Admin
- As most of you know, Michael Douglas is fighting throat cancer at the moment, but that didn't stop him from being at the big premiere for the sequel to his iconic movie Wall Street! Its called Wall Street 2: Money Never Sleeps and it also stars Shia LaBeouf and Carey Mulligan! Michael was definitely the star of the red carpet last night with his wife Catherine Zeta Jones and you could see everyone had a blast at the event, it was one of those party premieres! Take a look at who else was there and see the movie premiere below!
- Vanessa Hudgens attended the Los Angeles premiere of the animated movie "Legend of the Guardians The Owls of Ga'Hoole" last night. Even though Vanessa is not one of the actors who lent their voices for the movie, her star power totally overtook all the other stars on the red carpet! No wonder, when she was looking so cute in a low-back little floral dress! The cute movie trailer:
- We watched super stars Angelina Jolie and Johnny Depp filming their first movie together, "The Tourist" in Venice over the summer and we just couldn't figure out if these two would have sizzling on-screen chemistry or not...Now the first trailer has finally been released and we can get a little taste of what they will be like in the movie, we think so far so good. Its a definite must-see for us. What do you think? Vote!
- A new Zac Efron movie is always a major event on Stardoll and his new film, the romantic drama Charlie St. Cloud, is no exception! Zac's fans across the Stardoll world can't wait!
- Angelina Jolie plays a woman accused of being a Russian spy in her latest movie Salt . The movie premiered on Friday and was a huge hit at the box office making over $35 million dollars world wide this weekend! Angelina spent the weekend promoting the movie in Russia and she wore this dramatic red chiffon dress to the premiere in Moscow. She also wore this simple nude slip and pencil skirt for the photocall. We have to say we are loving her simple no-fuss sexy style lately and we think she looks like a total Russian beauty!
हमारे Star ब्लॉगर्स के बारे में जानें
- 26BeatrixJane Featured post: "Playsuit Summer Outfit"
- 62AliceLiddellMad Featured post: "Cheap summer outfits"
- 75maisie12345 Featured post: "How to Wear: Yellow Eyeshadow!"
- 35polarbear09 Featured post: "Competition!"
- 51allgerman123 Featured post: "Favorites"
- 41GaGaLuv3r12 Featured post: "Turning Over a New Leaf"
- 73hawiianbody Featured post: "Positive Influences for Girls'"
- 57Bella_luvs_u Featured post: "New Tress Up"
- 90Dreamiiiii Featured post: "SC styles: Basic White"
- 60meisenberg Featured post: "Favorite Gowns"
- 71the.kewl.kid Featured post: "Tribute Review: Fendi"
- 36oliviax613 Featured post: "Things to do in Summer"
- 85The2gLaMs Featured post: "Stardoll Graphic: Punk"