The StarBazaar is my new favorite place to hangout on Stardoll! As of today, all of the Young Hollywood Dresses are available for sale there.
With this week´s Hot Buys we want to bring you sur la monté de marche.
Are you going to the photocall with a simple springy outfit like Audrey Tatou, or are you channeling your bling ring girl and pick a glittering combo? Which outfit will you choose for your début sur la Croisette? Comment and tell us!
- British boy band One Direction have been out on tour for long now, and now Contactmusic confirms they're already getting ready to hit the road again. "Where We Are" is the name of their new tour that was presented yesterday.
The tour will start in Bogota, Colombia on April 25 next year. Their new album is expected to be released around Christmas this year.
- Emma Watson is starring in Sofia Coppola's new movie The Bling Ring, where she plays a celebrity burgling teenager. But to understand her character Nicki, Emma watched The Kardashians.
"I watched a lot of Keeping Up With The Kardashians and The Hills, and I tried to understand the psychology of this girl as much as possible. I didn't want her to be just a parody. The accent was hard as it was a particular kind of dialect", Emma revealed on her new role.
The movie is based on a real-life story, when a couple of teenagers broke into the homes of celebs like Paris Hilton, Lindsay Lohan and Orlando Bloom.
- In February Lady Gaga confirmed she was recovering from a hip surgery that she underwent the same month. She later on recovered in a wheel chair, but now she's all back on track.
Last week she returned to performing, and now she's also back wearing what she adores - high heels! Lady Gaga was seen wearing a pair of platform boots and a minidress yesterday.
Gaga is expected to start performing again soon full time.
Brighting up an outfit with pvc and metallic accessories has never been so cool. This spring is all about the clear accents with shoes, bags and sunglasses!
What do you like the most: the architectural construction of Balenciaga, the seventies flair of Gucci or the rock touch of Valentino? Our answer is simple: we love them all!!
Who doesn´t love lego? Especially if we can add them to our favourite accessories! Neon clutches and ankle straps become irresistible if you just add a bit of lego playfulness to them. Just like in this week´s Hot Buys.
Do you like them? Which one is your favourite? Comment and tell us!
हमारे Star ब्लॉगर्स के बारे में जानें
- 72Clara_Clary Featured post: "Spring outfits - with Starcoins! "
- 83The2gLaMs Featured post: "Stardoll Make-Over: My Little Pony"
- 69chelamin Featured post: "Bows Bows Bows! "
- 63maisie12345 Featured post: "Getting the Best of 'Room Style'"
- 82Amber_Doll Featured post: "Summer Trend - Denim Shorts!"
- 44HighHeels4Me Featured post: "How to Rock Liquid Eyeliner"
- 30oliviax612 Featured post: "Ideas are Coming!!!"
- 36GaGaLuv3r11 Featured post: "Procrastinating for the Idea!"
- 49uniquegirl310 Featured post: "Celebs in pastels!! :)"
- 97Oo.Ashley.oO12 Featured post: "Following Stardoll Rules"
- 61MakeupBerries Featured post: "How to: RED LIPS♥"
- 60jklmbo_ Featured post: "Colorful Spring Makeup"
- 55Cherryminnie12 Featured post: "Spring Trend- Black & White NonSS Outfit"
- 59the.kewl.kid Featured post: "New Polished Collection"
- 37MQueen14 Featured post: "Fashion Inspiration"
- 60AliceIzzy454 Featured post: "Four starcoin outfits!"
- 53cooleypooley Featured post: "Fact quiz! (celebrities)"
- 48Lay-Cey Featured post: "The mermaid dress"
- 59KimmyyRoxx Featured post: "Girly & Pink ~ Makeup on Stardoll"
- 62kamuz24 Featured post: "A suite that "moves" !"
- 53Butterflypp Featured post: "Top Five Winners! (Creativity Contest)"