Interview with Miss Stardoll World 2011
One year later. Believe or not it has been almost a year since the first round of Miss Stardoll World 2011. I was able to speak to the winner of Miss Stardoll World 2011 and as her a few questions about her win and her pass year as Miss Stardoll World.
-Hello Ceren.gk, I know there is sort of a language barrier here but I appreciate you taking the time for this interview!
- Since Miss Stardoll World 2012 is right around the corner what tips do you have for the contestants this year?
C: I think they must construct their suite as much as possible and style their medoll with personal designs!
-What was the hardest part of running for Miss Stardoll World?
C:The hardest part was promoting myself by broadcast but my country helped me too. thanks to all.
-What was it like waking up to find your medoll Miss Stardoll World 2011! I can only image you being super excited!
C:Yes, I was very excited and happy of being MSW. Because I spent to much effort.
-So you’ve received a lot of attention, was it difficult trying to live your normal Stardoll life with everyone’s eyes on you?
C:I'm very happy that everyone visit my suite and write in my guest book, but it was really difficult for me of course.
-What was the best part of winning this title?
C:I understood that I have really perfect friends behind me .
- I'm sure this pass year has been pretty hectic for you. Ready to retire your title?
C:Yes exactly it was hectic for me but yes I won’t enter to competition this year.
हमारे Star ब्लॉगर्स के बारे में जानें
- 43Redstargal Featured post: "Laughter"
- 80Real.StarGirl Featured post: "Dark Lipstick in Spring"
- 57Moosycakes20 Featured post: "Your Happiness is Important!"
- 73hawiianbody Featured post: "Make the Most Out of Your Morning"
- 80maisie12345 Featured post: "Bright Spring Make-Up Tutorial!"
- 120madmadeleine60 Featured post: "Getting rid of bullies"
- 62HighHeels4Me Featured post: "What is Your Hobby?"
- 67lilrosamae16 Featured post: "Trends Inspired by London Fashion Week"
- 53allgerman123 Featured post: "Dealing With Social Media Drama"