Creativity On Stardoll!
I love checking out suites on Stardoll, it's great to see the amazing creativity that different users show - whether they make a minimalistic mansion or a glamorous boudoir for their dolls to lounge in. I am also one who thinks that suites show an individuals personal style and often a suite complements the style and outfits worn by the doll - which is great.
One user who I have recently noted has a great creativity is a.d.a.1234:
This is her in one of her suite rooms, and as you can see she's incorporated her doll and her suite to portray one image, which looks great! I think it seems very ethereal, and the contrast works nicely.
Combining your suite and doll into one style or image has become popular fairly recently on Stardoll - and I love it as it's just one more way for users to show their amazing creativity on the canvas of Stardoll!
Do you have a fab way of showing your creativity? Tell me in comments and you might be featured next!
Love K xxx
हमारे Star ब्लॉगर्स के बारे में जानें
- 75Moosycakes21 Featured post: "Pandaribbon - DIY Pose Queen!"
- 732010vampire Featured post: "Non SS! This Week's Dream Suite"
- 38gp12119 Featured post: "Witchcraft ◇ Luna"
- 55tashychuckles Featured post: "Masked by Fashion?"
- 90Real.StarGirl14 Featured post: "Callie's Picks #50 - Starcoin Outfits"
- 88semplicementMia29 Featured post: "Learn the rules and play better!"
- 64AngelLilac Featured post: "Hollywood Red Carpet Look"
- 64balleta0814 Featured post: "Styling the Basic White Lace Dress"
- 75lilrosamae17 Featured post: "Chromophobia in Fashion"
- 69Waddles16 Featured post: "Royalty - My Top Picks"