The Glam Cam Goes to Greece
Renowned throughout the ages for classic elegant style, Greece is the home of GiotaRocker, a Grecian beauty who takes style to a new and exciting level. Her traditional beauty is accented by a fluid fashion sense that keeps her style vibrant, new and unique. Avoiding cookie cutter fashions in favor of personalized pizzazz, she is an advocate for individualism in style and life.
Lizzy: How do you define your style?
GiotaRocker: I like different styles that change from day to day. Stardoll lets you explore your own unique style. That is the essence of the game.
Lizzy: What style would describe your suite?
GiotaRocker: It is warm and inviting, not cold. I like to experiment with new styles frequently.
Lizzy: How would you describe Greek style?
GiotaRocker: Everyone’s style is unique, but beautiful, like Greece itself. Everyone is beautiful, and style is just one way of expressing it. Wear what makes you happy, not what others tell you is fashionable. Be beautiful inside and out. That is what will really make you happy!
The Greek civilization has long been celebrated in art and literature. GiotaRocker makes me want to celebrate its fashion sense too. Cheers to our own Grecian goddess, GiotaRocker!
GiotaRocker shows us Grecian style in her suite.
Photos: www.stardoll.com, giotaRocker
हमारे Star ब्लॉगर्स के बारे में जानें
- 88Real.StarGirl13 Featured post: "Getting Outfit Inspiration"
- 63balleta0814 Featured post: "Get the Look | Ice Queen"
- 52tashychuckles Featured post: "Future Me "
- 71Moosycakes20 Featured post: "Your Favorite Compliments!"
- 68Waddles16 Featured post: "It's Me ~ Casey"
- 712010vampire Featured post: "Competition Results!"
- 75the.kewl.kid Featured post: "Meeting New Dolls"
- 67vampirefreak121 Featured post: "Behind the Blogger: vampirefreak121"
- 63AngelLilac Featured post: "Get The Look: Iggy Azalea"
- 56Carolinamodelo7 Featured post: "5 Things to Remember While Travelling"
- 59Lily-Ariana Featured post: "Wild West and Evening Falls Sale Picks!"
- 126madmadeleine60 Featured post: "Guestbook Gems"