Photo: Nick Knight
Leave it to Nick Knight to stage the first Instagram fashion shoot. Of course, even the coolest fashion photographer knows what people want to see online: baby animals! So the ephemeral editorial, which is really supposed to show off the new jewelry collection from Faberge, is studded with baby ducklings, a kitten and a puppy (so far, they’ve promised bunnies, too). It also features Cara Delevigne, who’s quickly become the model of the moment, wearing Mary Katrantzou, vintage Giles and Valentino. Start following Knight on Twitter (or Instagram) to keep up with the darling shoot, and good luck getting any work done today.
- We spotted Heidi Klum out and about in Brentwood, Los Angeles, wearing this relaxing and multicolored maxi dress! We love maxi dresses, it's perfect for lazy summer days and to purchase a dress is a good investment this spring. Just look at Heidi, she manages to look everyday chic with almost no effort at all! We like it!
- Nothing is hotter or more feminine and classic than ravishing red! Red is a stylish color that suits all year round and a red dress is always a safe card on the party, it will definitely give you the attention you want! We have spotted several celebrities wearing fiery bright red just the past few weeks. Click on the picture to check out 10 red hot babes rocking the red carpet in show-stopping hues!!
A dress from Antonson's spring collection.
Adrienne Antonson, an artist of many mediums, found the inspiration for her clothing line, State, in the midst of alpacas. As a student at the College of Charleston she studied sculpting before landing a gig as the curator of the esteemed Charleston gallery, Eye Level Art. After just one year, she needed a change. “Changing gears is good,” she muses. So Antonson and her husband uprooted to an alpaca farm just outside of Seattle, where she fell in love with the social creatures. Working to give the alpacas injections and deliver their babies, she established an extraordinary bond with them. And every year when it was time to shear their fur, she worked incredibly closely with the fibers, deriving inspiration for her label. The self-taught designer took up the process of felting, a very ancient form of weaving practiced by nomadic tribes involving soap and water. The simple and slow vibrating of one’s hands leads to a rug, wall hanging, or in the case of State, bonnets, that are breathtaking in scope and aesthetic. Antonson set up a studio in the barn on the farm and began working with the fibers; emphasizing the importance of sustainable fabrics is her utmost goal, but the alpaca fur is the crux of her inspiration. Hinging her line on the concept of the farm to table craze that has taken the culinary world by storm, she is working with a self-dubbed concept, “farm to hanger.” As she explains it, “Let’s shrink this process down and go back to basics, which is a very old idea. That is the future of fashion: farm to hanger; slowing everything down and being more thoughtful about where the apparel is coming from, being really creative with how you’re dying things, and being resourceful. There is a beauty in being resourceful.” Antonson’s plan is working. The designer took home the people’s choice winner from Charleston Fashion Week and she’s the in house designer for NuBe Green in Seattle. Luckily, she’s making more than just alpaca bonnets.
Bert wears a jacket by Mulberry.
Lara Stone just tweeted a picture of her new puppy Bert wearing a jean jacket from Mulberry—a jean jacket with a zippered pouch! Mulberry’s love of dogs is no secret, the brand’s given one of their coveted runway slots to one lucky pooch each season for years. They usually go for a French bulldog, but we think Bert would look swell in next season’s fall collection. Hopefully his mom takes him on a casting next September.
- We spotted Fergie at Coachella looking fabulously hippie chic! We love her fringed vest and how she paired it with a cream maxi dress. Instead of going all weird on us (a la Tallulah Willis in just a big sweatshirt) Fergie managed to keep her look perfect for the occasion and stylish!
हमारे Star ब्लॉगर्स के बारे में जानें
- 72Clara_Clary Featured post: "Spring outfits - with Starcoins! "
- 83The2gLaMs Featured post: "Stardoll Make-Over: My Little Pony"
- 69chelamin Featured post: "Bows Bows Bows! "
- 63maisie12345 Featured post: "Getting the Best of 'Room Style'"
- 82Amber_Doll Featured post: "Summer Trend - Denim Shorts!"
- 44HighHeels4Me Featured post: "How to Rock Liquid Eyeliner"
- 30oliviax612 Featured post: "Ideas are Coming!!!"
- 36GaGaLuv3r11 Featured post: "Procrastinating for the Idea!"
- 49uniquegirl310 Featured post: "Celebs in pastels!! :)"
- 97Oo.Ashley.oO12 Featured post: "Following Stardoll Rules"
- 61MakeupBerries Featured post: "How to: RED LIPS♥"
- 60jklmbo_ Featured post: "Colorful Spring Makeup"
- 55Cherryminnie12 Featured post: "Spring Trend- Black & White NonSS Outfit"
- 59the.kewl.kid Featured post: "New Polished Collection"
- 37MQueen14 Featured post: "Fashion Inspiration"
- 60AliceIzzy454 Featured post: "Four starcoin outfits!"
- 53cooleypooley Featured post: "Fact quiz! (celebrities)"
- 48Lay-Cey Featured post: "The mermaid dress"
- 59KimmyyRoxx Featured post: "Girly & Pink ~ Makeup on Stardoll"
- 62kamuz24 Featured post: "A suite that "moves" !"
- 53Butterflypp Featured post: "Top Five Winners! (Creativity Contest)"