- It's no secret that we looooove The Hunger Games. There is already a super cast lined up (Jennifer Lawrence and Liam Hemsworth!) so we were really excited when we heard that Lenny Kravitz has joined the cast! Lenny will play Cinna, the stylist that helps prepare Katniss before The Hunger Games. We think he will be perfect Cinna! What do you guys think?
Photo: Courtesy of 3.1 Phillip Lim
Fashion houses like 3.1 Phillip Lim and Lanvin put a twist on the spring 2011 runways—literally! These braids aren’t for little girls: 3.1 Phillip Lim used a ying yang-inspired theme to combine both black and white, and Lanvin…well, Alber Elbaz just took interwoven jewelry to the next level.
Photo: Courtesy of Lanvin
We picked some chic and out-of-the-loop pieces for you to indulge in this season!
Check it out here:
- Kate Bosworth always looks relaxed but stylish which makes her perfect for this week's Celeb Look! Here she is rocking a laid back look of this season's must have the boyfriend jean and a nice pink sweater to make the look a lttle more feminine. She chose brown accesories like her belt and classic Ray Ban sunnies. To complete the look she is wearing beige moccasins that go with her belt and Ray Bans. Overall it's a really cool daytime look for when you want to feel comfortable yet stylish.
Photo: Billy Farrell Agency
Last night, Volkswagen, the Museum of Modern Art and MoMA PS1 hosted a dinner and party to toast to the new partnership between the car company and the museum. Volkswagen has made a huge stride to support MoMA in innovative new exhibitions and education programs, and the celebration was truly felt. Madonna, Marina Abramovic, Penn Badgley, James Franco, Yoko Ono, Rufus Wainwright, Rachel Weisz and Patti Smith were a few of the guests in attendance. But Lucy Liu, pictured with VW Chairman Prof. Dr. Martin Winterkorn, got a real special treat of the night — a lift to the party in the U.S. debut of the futuristic Volkswagen XL1 prototype. Liu, in a stunning, white Givenchy frock and Michael Kors silver belt, told ELLE about some of the impressive labels she’s nabbed recently.
Prada fall 2011, Imaxtree
There’s nothing like a cutting-edge print to initiate some of the craziest trends we’ve seen in a while. Trends are often based off of the unique print of the fabric themselves, which makes prints lots of fun to play with and mix-and-match.
Photo: Marc Jacobs
Packing for a beach getaway is all about strategy. In order to be the belle of the beach, there’s three important pieces you must have. First you need a bag. It has to hold a towel, sunscreen, a change of clothes — and yet still be chic enough to impress. Then, you need a suit to give you the best tan lines. And finally, a cover-up that will take you from the sand to the streets. My beach essentials include a cool cotton tunic to wear over my suit during a chic mid-day lunch, a colorful swimsuit to make my winter-paled skin appear somewhat tan, and a sturdy yet stylish tote to carry all the necessities from day to night. Whether you’re planning a beach vacation, an open-water sailing trip, or a relaxing weekend by the pool, take a cue from the Spring runways, and choose your swim wardrobe with vivid hues, classic whites, and easy, versatile shapes. For some of my favorite pieces on sale now, check out the beach boutique on Rue La La today.
Photo: Richard Chai x Acura
There might be no other accessory that manages to be both consistently elegant and strong as the driving glove. Luckily enough, designer Richard Chai has taken a new spin on the glove with a collaboration with Acura. The gloves are in fact, also inspired by Thor. In the film, S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents drive Acura cars, wearing sleek black suits reminiscent of Chai’s menswear, merging fashion and lifestyle one step closer. The Richard Chai x Acura black leather gloves, in fact, use a handsome pattern mimicking the car’s curves and interior. As a perfect Father’s Day gift, we can’t wait to get our hands on them. The gloves will sell for $225 at Odin New York beginning in June. ELLE caught up with Chai to get more details on the backstory.
- We knew a lot of fans were upset when they heard that Jennifer Lawrence would play Katniss Everdeen in the highly anticipated movie adaptation of The Hunger Games. We love Jennifer and never doubted that she would be perfect for the role, in fact, our love for her as Katniss was confirmed when she showed off her new, amazing brown locks. She looks just how we imagined Katniss! What do you guys think, can you imagine Jennifer as Katniss now? Do you prefer her as a blonde or a brunette?
Photo: Tracy Anderson
Any layperson would agree: Jennifer Lopez’ legs are pretty much the stuff of dreams. To that end, Venus recently challenged a group of online media to achieve goddess gams like those of their global ambassador, Lopez, by organizing a group leg-toning session with trainer to the stars Tracy Anderson.
हमारे Star ब्लॉगर्स के बारे में जानें
- 72Clara_Clary Featured post: "Spring outfits - with Starcoins! "
- 83The2gLaMs Featured post: "Stardoll Make-Over: My Little Pony"
- 69chelamin Featured post: "Bows Bows Bows! "
- 63maisie12345 Featured post: "Getting the Best of 'Room Style'"
- 82Amber_Doll Featured post: "Summer Trend - Denim Shorts!"
- 44HighHeels4Me Featured post: "How to Rock Liquid Eyeliner"
- 30oliviax612 Featured post: "Ideas are Coming!!!"
- 36GaGaLuv3r11 Featured post: "Procrastinating for the Idea!"
- 49uniquegirl310 Featured post: "Celebs in pastels!! :)"
- 97Oo.Ashley.oO12 Featured post: "Following Stardoll Rules"
- 61MakeupBerries Featured post: "How to: RED LIPS♥"
- 60jklmbo_ Featured post: "Colorful Spring Makeup"
- 55Cherryminnie12 Featured post: "Spring Trend- Black & White NonSS Outfit"
- 59the.kewl.kid Featured post: "New Polished Collection"
- 37MQueen14 Featured post: "Fashion Inspiration"
- 60AliceIzzy454 Featured post: "Four starcoin outfits!"
- 53cooleypooley Featured post: "Fact quiz! (celebrities)"
- 48Lay-Cey Featured post: "The mermaid dress"
- 59KimmyyRoxx Featured post: "Girly & Pink ~ Makeup on Stardoll"
- 62kamuz24 Featured post: "A suite that "moves" !"
- 53Butterflypp Featured post: "Top Five Winners! (Creativity Contest)"