How can I measure my progress?
When you are working towards an achievement, you will be able to see how many of the required tasks you have completed.
Hover your mouse over any of the awards and you will see your progress for that task. For example, if an achievement asks that you create 15 pieces of StarDesign Jewelry items, and you have already created 12 pieces, your progress will be displayed as completed 12/15.
Each category also has its own purple progress bar which is displayed to the top right of every awards category on the lower shelves. You can see how many achievements you have attained in each category and how many more you can collect!
Just under your top shelf there is a green master progress bar. This shows how far you have advanced through the achievements overall.
Keep collecting achievements and you will see your progress soar!
Last updated: 2015-05-25 16:26:01
अचीव्मन्ट के बारे में सभी आर्टिकल
- What are Achievements?
- What is the top shelf?
- How do I move awards to the top shelf?
- How do I change which awards appear on the top shelf?
- How many awards can I put on my top shelf?
- How do I know how to complete an achievement?
- How can I measure my progress?
- How do I know when I've gotten a new award?
- Why can't I put my awards in my suite?
- I just got an achievement when I wasn't even trying. Why did that happen?
- Why have you introduced Achievements?
- Can everyone see all my awards?
- What are the different categories of the achievements?
- How many times can I complete an achievement?
- Can I purchase an achievement award?
- Can I skip one achievement and jump to another one?
- I accomplished achievements before the achievement system was released. Do they count?
- Do I keep my awards if I am no longer a Superstar?
- I am a KidSafe member - can I complete the achievements?