What is the top shelf?
The top shelf is the shelf under your suite where you can display your favorite awards.
Simply drag and drop an earned award from the extended lower shelves and click the save button under the top shelf.
These awards will be displayed on the top shelf and you can get creative mixing and matching the awards you like the best!
Your visiting friends will be able to see your top shelf as you have styled it to showcase your awards.
Last updated: 2013-01-31 10:00:09
अचीव्मन्ट के बारे में सभी आर्टिकल
- What are Achievements?
- What is the top shelf?
- How do I move awards to the top shelf?
- How do I change which awards appear on the top shelf?
- How many awards can I put on my top shelf?
- How do I know how to complete an achievement?
- How can I measure my progress?
- How do I know when I've gotten a new award?
- Why can't I put my awards in my suite?
- I just got an achievement when I wasn't even trying. Why did that happen?
- Why have you introduced Achievements?
- Can everyone see all my awards?
- What are the different categories of the achievements?
- How many times can I complete an achievement?
- Can I purchase an achievement award?
- Can I skip one achievement and jump to another one?
- I accomplished achievements before the achievement system was released. Do they count?
- Do I keep my awards if I am no longer a Superstar?
- I am a KidSafe member - can I complete the achievements?