- Hey Dollies! First of all I would like to apologise quickly as I have not been able to post a starblog entry for around a month as I have been revising and studying for school at home. Also, dance commitments meant I also struggled to find time for anything else! I am now officially back and active on stardoll both as a regular member and hopefully a starbloggist. Anyway, today's post is a quick preview of my upcoming series of posts that each will contain a different aspect of the current spring trends. So, for the first post I have put together this black and white outfit which is very trendy right now and will work well during the spring time period. I hope you like this outfit and all of the items are starcoins so this is a "Non SS" look.
Hi! AliceIzzy454 here! As requested I have done starcoin outfits. Sorry if the outfits appear small. All items can be found in the Starplaza.
I love the way she`s used Velvet Orchid`s lace arm jacket underneath the dress to create a whole new dress which is classy and pretty at the same time. She`s used some cute red wedges to add colour to the outfit which I love and a small simple bag which balances the outfit out. She`s also used a tiny studded braclet to add a finishing touch. Well done queen197 - you`ve really hit the nail on the head! I`ll be looking for more cute and clever outfits so dress up your doll and you may end up in the StarBlog! Hope you enjoyed reading,
- Hello, dollies! Most of you have probably noticed that the new LE season has just come out! The collection is filled with many lovely pieces this time around, and I'm very excited about them all! My two favorite pieces from the collection are the LE Spike tee and the quilted flounce skirt. I have nothing but great things to say about the new Limited Edition! If you haven't seen it yet, you should definitely go have a look at it. Make sure you're quick, or it might be too late! The pieces are selling out fast! Here are several of the new, wanted items!
- Hey everyone, I am a new StarBlogger! To kick things off, I am going to show you an outfit I created. Before you stop reading this because you think this might be too pricey, I want to mention that this costs all Starcoins! As you can see BELOW, my MeDoll looks cute and sweet but has a fashionable edge. Here are the details:
- I love looking at new outfits, and discovering new styles! It’s one of the reasons why I love Stardoll! Here are a few outfits which I really love, and that I could imagine myself wearing one day!
Are you a classy and elegant lady? You most likely are if you like to go with the simpler colors like black and white. You're probably classy if you like wearing high brands such as Chanel. If you are a classy and elegant lady - I highly recommend you start shopping in our lovely Decades store.
Hello everybody! HighHeels4Me here! Today I am making yet another starcoin outfit. This look gives a pop of color and is great for spring!
I have an outfit for you with an Archive dress and Miss Sixty bag and shoes.
Rencontre nos Starbloggeuses
- 51kitty-chaanel Titre: "DIY Relookez vos tongs !"
- 58crystaldeglace15 Titre: "Phénomène "Gangnam Style" "
- 59Clarounette-x3 Titre: "You, Me & Charlie"
- 56AmelKassia15 Titre: "Maquillage Taylor Swift "
- 37Noemie.Stardoll Titre: "SONDAGE SUR LES "RARES""
- 36lovemimi2442 Titre: "Tendance marron "
- 54missanissou13 Titre: "Maquillages Avengers"