News & Culture
- Taylor Swift was secretly dating a guy named Eddie Redmayne, but apparently things didn't last between the two because now she's single again. Poor girl! Taylor met Eddie when she was auditioning for the role of Eponine for Les Miserables, Eddie was auditioning for Maurius. Sources say that Taylor loved having a British boyfriend! But when she didn't get the part and he did, their romance quickly ended mainly because of the whole long-distance thing. Don't worry Taylor, one day you'll find the perfect guy! (thesuperficial)
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt has decided to take it one step further in the movie industry. He just wrote his first movie! Joseph has been acting since he was just a kid, but now he wants to hang out behind the camera. “I spent a year working with Chris Nolan, Rian Johnson, Steven Spielberg, and I did my best to pay attention. I’ve also been making short films for a long time now, I’ve directed a ton of them, and that is a huge part of why I feel comfortable and confident in this," Joseph said about the movie, in which Scarlett Johansson is set to star. Joseph revealed that he will also be joining her on the screen. “I wrote myself a helluva role, one that people wouldn’t necessarily thought of me for,” he said.The movie starts to shoot April 16th, and we hope it'll be a fast process. We can't wait to see this moive! (deadline)
The work shop of Danish silversmith Georg Jensen in Frederiksberg, Copenhagen created the perfect setting for YDE’s decadent elegance. The audience could see the artisans at work while the models sashayed down the catwalk. In other words the surroundings set the standard for an atmosphere that worked perfect with the beautiful clothing.
The collection by Susanne Rützou called Eccentric Simplicity is a tribute to Iris Apfel, an inveterate New Yorker and style icon known for her giant round glasses and eclectic taste.
- The Shrink Wrap Spectacular was the title of Henrik vibskov’s collection for the fall – and spectacular it was. A large installation of white drums was hit by drum sticks when the models stepped on the pedals which represented the podium and the installation.
Rencontre nos Starbloggeuses
- 85MyOr57 Titre: "Selfie or no selfie "
- 61AmelKassia17 Titre: "Colors Blocks"
- 60crystaldeglace17 Titre: "Phénomène "Gangnam Style" "
- 60Clarounette-x3 Titre: "You, Me & Charlie"
- 41Noemie.Stardoll Titre: "SONDAGE SUR LES "RARES""
- 38lovemimi2442 Titre: "Tendance marron "
- 55The-Choupette18 Titre: "Un nail art moustache ! :)"