- Stardoll Admin
- Have you checked out the amazing new facial features yet?
- Stardoll Admin
Hey guys! Today im showing you three ways to wear your liquid eyeliner. Let's get started. Im using the black fluid liner for Dot for 3sd, but any other color works for this.
^ Look #1 ^
If you don't like wings, but want to define your eyes. this look is perfect.
- Hi stardoll! Red lips are a real fashion statement, and can change your medoll from a rock chic, to a sophisticated glamour queen. How? Read below to find out.
I decided to do a Spring Makeup tutorial; so here it is.. c:
Tutorial being done on Emo...Gab.
With Spring here, I couldn't help but share one of my favourite looks! The red reminds me of a rose, but with the right touches, you can add a diva flare that looks stunning! Read on to find out how to get the look!
- For today's post I will be showing you a before and after makeover! Fashionista54 is a beautiful doll who is truly pretty on the inside out. She asked me if i could do a small makeover for her, and I was delighted. ( Please note: I did the makeover in her beauty parlor, while I was on my account. After that I took pictures, also on my account. I did not go on her account.)
Today I uploaded a new Stardoll makeup video. It's themed on a 'girly & pink' spring look.
I hope you like it! :D
- AliceIzzy454 here! I was requested to make a green themed makeup tutorial! This look is mainly Green with Gold and Yellow but other similar colours will do. If you do not like green, use a different colour in the same way!
Here is a natural soft look make-over for any day of the week. I know most of you guys like these kinds of looks, so here is another one :) A bit different from my last natural look tutorial.
Wow! I can't believe Spring is already here! Seems like just yesterday was winter with snow falling from the sky. In honor of the first day of Spring, I wanted to share with you a Spring makeup tutorial with many bright seasonal colors!
CONOCE A NUESTRAS BLOGUERAS
- 49GlamurosaGiovi Articulo destacado: "looks: sc y sd"
- 29Mayra.Ways12319 Articulo destacado: "CÓMO HACER PEINADO DONA"
- 60Molona2000 Articulo destacado: "Recomendación: Hombros masculinos"
- 83misstrendydresp Articulo destacado: "Look del día!"
- 87DivaSuperestilo Articulo destacado: "Tips para estudiar"
- 86x_Myra_x Articulo destacado: "Suites de Halloween II"
- 58hayliesulamita Articulo destacado: "TENDENCIAS: BACKPACK"
- 49OoNatalyoO20 Articulo destacado: "Baby Sweetie Doll- Maquillaje para Halloween ♥"
- 61JulietaDali Articulo destacado: "VAMPIRA URBANA (temática halloween)"
- 104Beluchiitaa18 Articulo destacado: "El lado simbólico de Ink'd Nº5"
- 81guapatutifruti17 Articulo destacado: "LIMITED EDITION"
- 55janetteLow Articulo destacado: "BASICS NO TAN BASICS"
- 65flaca444 Articulo destacado: "Secretos de belleza."
- 61toty444415 Articulo destacado: "Lo IT. Estampados florales."
- 46Mad12galena15 Articulo destacado: "¡IDEAS PARA TU BLOG! "
- 57kercha Articulo destacado: "Vestido Innovador para No SS"
- 67Lizz114 Articulo destacado: "♥ Maquillaje diario ♥"
- 103starjenni12 Articulo destacado: "Semifinalista: hayliesulamita (Venezuela)"
- 72Camiii519 Articulo destacado: "Una prenda ¡5 Outfits! Parte I"
- 68Danii_____x Articulo destacado: "Tendencia: Cazadoras de cuero"
- 35ariadna325 Articulo destacado: " COSMÉTICOS QUE DEBES LLEVAR SIEMPRE "
- 70GRANOenlaaxila Articulo destacado: "Puntos De Vista"
- 42RoMerodeadora21 Articulo destacado: "Polleras (faldas) largas"
- 75juankarloski1218 Articulo destacado: "MSW MEXICO, Parte 1."