Hey guys! Today im showing you three ways to wear your liquid eyeliner. Let's get started. Im using the black fluid liner for Dot for 3sd, but any other color works for this.
^ Look #1 ^
If you don't like wings, but want to define your eyes. this look is perfect.
- Hi stardoll! Red lips are a real fashion statement, and can change your medoll from a rock chic, to a sophisticated glamour queen. How? Read below to find out.
I decided to do a Spring Makeup tutorial; so here it is.. c:
Tutorial being done on Emo...Gab.
With Spring here, I couldn't help but share one of my favourite looks! The red reminds me of a rose, but with the right touches, you can add a diva flare that looks stunning! Read on to find out how to get the look!
- For today's post I will be showing you a before and after makeover! Fashionista54 is a beautiful doll who is truly pretty on the inside out. She asked me if i could do a small makeover for her, and I was delighted. ( Please note: I did the makeover in her beauty parlor, while I was on my account. After that I took pictures, also on my account. I did not go on her account.)
Today I uploaded a new Stardoll makeup video. It's themed on a 'girly & pink' spring look.
I hope you like it! :D
- AliceIzzy454 here! I was requested to make a green themed makeup tutorial! This look is mainly Green with Gold and Yellow but other similar colours will do. If you do not like green, use a different colour in the same way!
Here is a natural soft look make-over for any day of the week. I know most of you guys like these kinds of looks, so here is another one :) A bit different from my last natural look tutorial.
Wow! I can't believe Spring is already here! Seems like just yesterday was winter with snow falling from the sky. In honor of the first day of Spring, I wanted to share with you a Spring makeup tutorial with many bright seasonal colors!
It's time for a change. Now I would like to show you how to use a specific color like Pink and make it look appropriate.
Hope you like it and don't forget to comment down below your thoughts on this new video of mine (:
CONOCE A NUESTRAS BLOGUERAS
- 97Beluchiitaa17 Articulo destacado: "Tendencias maquillaje 2014."
- 44Annabr2 Articulo destacado: "4 looks con un toque... ¡Movie Star!"
- 82x_Myra_x Articulo destacado: "Joyas multiusos"
- 37Mad12galena Articulo destacado: "PEINADO A SOLO 6 SD"
- 28Holasoycata99911 Articulo destacado: "Looks en SC"
- 45aylyn1318 Articulo destacado: "Black & White"
- 39RoMerodeadora21 Articulo destacado: "¡3 looks con pantalones divertidos! ♥ "
- 107estefaniasoleda30 Articulo destacado: "Homenaje a Jorge Ibañez"
- 16YesiiSmiile17 Articulo destacado: "Maquilaje "
- 31karlamaitte Articulo destacado: "Peinado Creativo a Starcoins"
- 60dani_fdz23 Articulo destacado: "Pupilentes Stardesing Hair"
- 61dayanaralove1016 Articulo destacado: "Diademas de flores "
- 47tu-lokiita Articulo destacado: "-Top uñas-"
- 86juan_alvir7 Articulo destacado: "Hombres con estilo!"
- 45Xofya Articulo destacado: "Moda: Look cálido."
- 46OoNatalyoO Articulo destacado: "Ten una doll linda sin mucho gasto! ♥"
- 57chini02 Articulo destacado: "Cómo hacer tu doll más realística"
- 81Glorymac Articulo destacado: "1 FALDA... 5 ESTILOS!"
- 71girl-mar11 Articulo destacado: "5 FORMAS DE COMBINAR JEANS SOLO CON SC!♥"
- 81DivaSuperestilo Articulo destacado: "Adivina Quien Es"
- 70minipolly Articulo destacado: "¡Peinados perfectos para la escuela!♥"
- 90dapao Articulo destacado: "Hazlo tu misma!"
- 76missyamasa18 Articulo destacado: "Ganadora de el concurso!"
- 96starjenni12 Articulo destacado: "Tips para tu suite"
- 52Linda-Stardoll518 Articulo destacado: "Como hacer masa de crepes "