- We're getting several hints from Ke$ha that a new music collaboration might happen- and it sounds goooood! The singer has shown many signs on her Instagram that she's doing a song along with Rihanna in the near future! Just yesterday she posted a pic on her Instagram with a waitress holding a napkin with Rihanna's iconic 'R' on it, along with the caption: "What's it all mean???". Yea, we bet it means the next big party hit will be Rihanna ft. KeSha. Don't you think?! (perezhilton)
- Courteney Cox was left by her former husband David Arquette a while ago, and it looks like she's not handling the break up very well. Now her BFF Jennifer Aniston steps in and is trying to help her best friend: "Jen is begging her to get therapy, at least for the sake of her daughter Coco". Court is driving Jen crazy by "calling her eight times a day" to talk about how David has moved on with a younger woman, which is driving Courteney crazy. Poor her we hope she'll meet someone who brings her up on her feet again! (star)
- "We make war that we may live in peace" is a quote attributed to the celebrated Greek philosopher Aristotle. It is a startling contradiction but unfortunately also true. A lot of global conflicts are fought in the name of peace but the question we have to ask ourselves is....where does it end?
- Kim Kardashian isn't too happy about turning 32, but what could cheer her up better than a $1million birthday bash by her beau Kanye West?! “Kim has been really down about turning 32 and having two failed marriages behind her and no children, so he wants to make this extra-special.", an insider reveals. “Plus it’s her first birthday since they’ve been together as a couple.", the source added. An Kanye is well known for spoiling the women he's dating: "Kanye has never been shy of splashing out on the women he loves, but this time he’s pulling out all the stops with presents.” WOW, can you imagine having this man in your life?! (thesun)
- Yesterday Shakira and her boyfriend, Spanish soccer player Gerard Pique, finally confirmed that they're expecting their very first child! We've all been speculating about this for weeks, but now it's official: "As some of you may know, Gerard and I are very happy awaiting the arrival of our first baby!", Shakira wrote on her website yesterday. "At this time, we have decided to give priority to this unique moment in our lives and postpone all the promotional activities planned over the next few days", she continued. Woah, one more?! The baby boom is really nuts in the celebrity world at the moment! Congrats! (iafrica)
CONOCE A NUESTRAS BLOGUERAS
- 46michisuperstar911 Articulo destacado: "Maquillaje para ojos elegante"
- 54OoNatalyoO21 Articulo destacado: "20 SONGS TAG"
- 112Beluchiitaa18 Articulo destacado: "Preguntas con quien ''movió el toto''."
- 56Xofya Articulo destacado: "Ser feliz es muy sencillo ❤"
- 32Luli19996 Articulo destacado: "Un día de lluvia"
- 89Glorymac Articulo destacado: "Viejo Stardoll: Tienda Basics"
- 110estefaniasoleda31 Articulo destacado: "Nuevo armario"
- 73ReinaShorty Articulo destacado: "EL CABELLO CON COLORES DEL ARCOIRIS."
- 94x_Myra_x Articulo destacado: "Di no al acoso escolar"
- 108starjenni12 Articulo destacado: "Me aburro (4 situaciones)"
- 71toty444416 Articulo destacado: "Destaca tus ojos! "
- 93guapatutifruti18 Articulo destacado: "MSW, ESPECTÁCULO, ACCIÓN!"
- 54Natalia57221 Articulo destacado: "Tips: MSW"
- 41Ana-Fabiani19 Articulo destacado: "Receta: Cookies para microondas"
- 75hayliesulamita Articulo destacado: "MSW 2015"
- 90DivaSuperestilo Articulo destacado: "R: Necesito que estés a mi lado "
- 54NATU_LOOKCOOL30 Articulo destacado: "♥Qué hacer un fin de semana♥"
- 80dorremi Articulo destacado: "¡NOS PRESENTAMOS! DORREMI"
- 53GlamurosaGiovi Articulo destacado: "♥Cuidando nuestra piel: Parte 1♥"