Top 5 Summer Trends from Resort 2012Summer is almost here, and with the hot weather comes even hotter trends. This season, designers are steaming up the runways with skin-bearing bandeau tops, form-fitting one-pieces, and teeny-tiny jumpsuits—all colorful, playful, and perfect for some fun in the sun. We’ve rounded up our five favorite trends of the season below, so check out the styles that will brighten up your wardrobe.
1. Printed Pants
(From left) Thakoon, Ports 1961, and Erdem; Imaxtree
Prints are always on-trend in the warmer months, and this season they’re especially big on the bottom. Loud tropical prints add a pop of color to your outfit and make it look very feminine. (If you really want to take the trend head-on, rock different printed patterns in the same outfit for a fashion-forward and oh-so-chic look).
(From left) Jen Kao, Zero + Maria Cornejo, and Willow; Imaxtree
While it may be a bit intimidating to step out of the house with no shirt on, the bandeau is anything but scandalous when worn right. Pair yours with high-waisted bottoms and a tailored jacket to cover-up, but still show enough of your bare midriff to turn heads.
3. One-Piece Swimsuits
(From left) Suno, Band of Outsiders, and Alexander Wang; Imaxtree
Even though a one-piece conceals most of your assets, it can still be very sexy. Many designers are enhancing the bra area with different cuts that can really showcase what you’ve got. And these pieces aren’t just for the pool: they double as slim-fit tops that look great under high-waisted skirts and shorts.
4. Midi Dresses
(From left) Joseph, Vera Wang, and Organic by John Patrick; Imaxtree
We’ve seen the maxi and the mini, so why not bring that length in between for a dress that works for any occasion? Midi’s can be tight and fitted or loose and casual. You can dress them up (with wedges) or down (with sneakers), making them perfect for wherever you go.
(From left) Jill Stuart, Kenzo, and Marc By Marc Jacobs; Imaxtree
The jumpsuit is a simple and easy piece to have in your wardrobe: it looks polished and put together, and it’s easy to glam up for a night on the town by simply adding some statement jewels and swapping your flats for heels (a little bit of bold lip color, as seen on the models above, doesn’t hurt either).
CONOCE A NUESTRAS BLOGUERAS
- 47mariadegracia95 Articulo destacado: "Conceptos básicos."
- 83Beluchiitaa16 Articulo destacado: "Cambiemos nuestro makeup."
- 51JulietaDali Articulo destacado: "PRENDAS PRÁCTICAS PARA CHICAS PRÁCTICAS5"
- 72Glorymac Articulo destacado: "COLECCION PRETTY N´ LOVE"
- 56Miss_Luly213 Articulo destacado: "Atrévete: Se original"
- 65desireemiley10 Articulo destacado: "La moda: Crop Top"
- 58teo_pluji14 Articulo destacado: "¡Outfits en Starcoins!"
- 79starjenni1214 Articulo destacado: "Concurso"
- 59girl-mar11 Articulo destacado: "Outfit con SC!!"
- 64lucia.yoBella13 Articulo destacado: "tips: pestañas saludables"
- 61--Staice-- Articulo destacado: "~Labios Rojos Perfectos ♥"
- 64reginaloca18 Articulo destacado: "Concurso!"
- 51anto.--15 Articulo destacado: "Peinado normal"