- Style tips from our friends at ElectricAlice who run a great blog and concept store in Australia dedicated to the wild energy of Japanese street fashion – here are some style notes to check out in conjunction with the latest colection in Sunny Bunny Kloz
If you were to arrive in Harajuku today, the style you would notice
the most girls wearing is definitely Mori Girl! Mori girl seems to
have emerged in defiance of the shiny, hyper-saturated, candy-coloured
perfection of other Japanese street styles ... (read more)
- Anna dello Russo is one of the most influential and famous people in todays fashion world. She is No1 in the list of most stylish ones. Her clothes are always the most expensive and bright items from the collections of world-famous designers.
- Fergie wore this dramatic future-cool metallic Zuhair Murad dress to the American Music Awards a few weeks ago and we knew it looked different from the original runway, but we couldn't remember what it was. We went to find the original runway look and it had a little metallic cropped jacket added on. Fergie wore hers without the jacket. Who do you think looked best?
- Everyone knows that Hollywood super star Charlize Theron is originally from South Africa right? She moved to Hollywood as model before she got her big break as an actress. So Charlize hasn't forgotten her African roots and she has her own children's charity in South Africa. Its called Charlize Theron: Africa Outreach Project and last night, Charlize held a big party to raise funds for the project at the Darby Restaurant in NYC.
- Two Jingle Bell Balls happened on opposite parts of the world this weekend! One was for KIIS FM in Los Angeles, hosted by Ryan Seacrest and the other was at the massive O2 Arena in London. We decided to show the best outfits from both balls. Its safe to say that both balls rocked with star power and fabulousness!
CONOCE A NUESTRAS BLOGUERAS
- 29Luli19996 Articulo destacado: "¿Qué hacer para cuidarnos?"
- 93x_Myra_x Articulo destacado: "DIY: Letras para tu habitación"
- 43michisuperstar911 Articulo destacado: "Un dia perfecto: Pic-nic"
- 71ReinaShorty Articulo destacado: "EL ARTE, ¿ES BUENO PARA LA SALUD?."
- 111Beluchiitaa18 Articulo destacado: "Recomendaciones de otaku a otaku."
- 53NATU_LOOKCOOL30 Articulo destacado: "¡Transforma tus zapatos!"
- 55Xofya Articulo destacado: "Tips para tomar una buena fotografía."
- 78dorremi Articulo destacado: "¡NOS PRESENTAMOS! DORREMI"
- 53GlamurosaGiovi Articulo destacado: "♥Cuidando nuestra piel: Parte 1♥"
- 88Glorymac Articulo destacado: "5 TIPS PARA TUS VACACIONES"
- 39Ana-Fabiani18 Articulo destacado: "Esenciales para el verano"
- 72minipolly Articulo destacado: "Tips para tu piel"
- 74hayliesulamita Articulo destacado: "PIONEROS DE LA MODA PARTE II"
- 68Milagros1000 Articulo destacado: "NOVEDADES DE DONNA KARAN"
- 43Yamilui18 Articulo destacado: "Sale de original future"
- 37ariadna325 Articulo destacado: "¿Qué hacer en este invierno? "
- 53OoNatalyoO21 Articulo destacado: "Pasatiempos para este verano♥"
- 70janetteLow Articulo destacado: "MIS PRENDAS FAVORITAS: JANETTELOW"
- 65Molona2000 Articulo destacado: "Zona friki: Lolita (modas en japón)"