- Kristen Stewart looked sensational when she attended at the premiere for On The Road as part of the AFI Fest in Hollywood yesterday, wearing this daring and bold get-up by Balenciaga by Nicolas Ghesquière.The 22-year-old actress teamed it with black Christian Louboutin court shoes. Only a few can pull off such a cut-out jumpsuit! Do you think KStew succeeds?
- Following the biggest and most emotional world premiere London had ever seen, the stars of "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2" gathered at Old Billingsgate Market for a huge after party. Many of the film's biggest stars showed up to celebrate, as well as a few celebrities who we didn't see at the premiere's red carpet. We bet they had a truly magical night! ;)
- Last night the popular radio station KIIS FM held a Wango Tango Concert at the Staples Center in Los Angeles. Quite a few of the station's most played stars showed up, most noticeably miss Britney Spears! We rarely see her attend events anymore which is a shame, because she cleans up so nicely! She looked lovely, albeit a bit shy in front of the cameras and even though her outfit was nothing amazing, it was still really cute, and really her.Check out who else showed up in the gallery below!
- Perez Hilton, the gossip king turned nice guy held his annual birthday bash this year at the Siren Studios in Los Angeles. The theme was blue and Perez was dressed as a clown with a red wig and denim overalls. It looks like this new "nice" act of Perez's isn't really working out for him. There were hardly any A-listers at the party. Selena Gomez was definitely the hottest celeb there and she had the best outfit, oh and Dita Von Teese was gorgeous as usual. Here is who else was there....
- Maybe Sir Elton John's Annual AIDS Charity ball held in Hollywood last night, wasn't as formal as the Oscars Ceremony going on at the same time, but it definitely had more fun celebrities and dare we go and say it out loud - more interesting fashion on the red carpet! Model Petra Nemcova, Kelly Osbourne, Heidi Klum, Nicole Richie and many more, at least took some fashion risks! So we are voting Sir Elton's party the real glam Hollywood party from last night!
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 72Clara_Clary Featured post: "Spring outfits - with Starcoins! "
- 83The2gLaMs Featured post: "Stardoll Make-Over: My Little Pony"
- 69chelamin Featured post: "Bows Bows Bows! "
- 63maisie12345 Featured post: "Getting the Best of 'Room Style'"
- 82Amber_Doll Featured post: "Summer Trend - Denim Shorts!"
- 44HighHeels4Me Featured post: "How to Rock Liquid Eyeliner"
- 30oliviax612 Featured post: "Ideas are Coming!!!"
- 36GaGaLuv3r11 Featured post: "Procrastinating for the Idea!"
- 49uniquegirl310 Featured post: "Celebs in pastels!! :)"
- 97Oo.Ashley.oO12 Featured post: "Following Stardoll Rules"
- 61MakeupBerries Featured post: "How to: RED LIPS♥"
- 60jklmbo_ Featured post: "Colorful Spring Makeup"
- 55Cherryminnie12 Featured post: "Spring Trend- Black & White NonSS Outfit"
- 59the.kewl.kid Featured post: "New Polished Collection"
- 37MQueen14 Featured post: "Fashion Inspiration"
- 60AliceIzzy454 Featured post: "Four starcoin outfits!"
- 53cooleypooley Featured post: "Fact quiz! (celebrities)"
- 48Lay-Cey Featured post: "The mermaid dress"
- 59KimmyyRoxx Featured post: "Girly & Pink ~ Makeup on Stardoll"
- 62kamuz24 Featured post: "A suite that "moves" !"
- 53Butterflypp Featured post: "Top Five Winners! (Creativity Contest)"