Sometimes you just want to put on your clothes and be like "I own the world!"
- Stardoll Admin
- This diva has an array of fabulous looks, but one of our favorites is definitely her style from the “Single Ladies” video.
- Stardoll Admin
- Beyonce's body is what many women dream of having, and now she'll show it off to the entire world as the new bikini model for H&M. The campaign features many different shoots and a commercial that will be seen on TV.
"I've always liked H&M's focus on fun affordable fashion. I really loved the concept we collaborated on to explore the different emotions of women represented by the four elements - fire, water, earth and wind", Beyonce said about the new campaign.
The summer campaign will not only be fashionable, but good for charity too, since it raises money for WaterAid.
I'm one of the biggest Beyonce fans. Her latest album 4 is constantly on replay in my car when I'm driving to school or cross country practice. It always motivates me to do the best I can do. Her lastest music video titled I Was Here is one of the songs I listen to the most because it movitivates me to go the extra mile for others.!
- If we didn't know these pictures were from a photo shoot we'd be wondering what the heck Beyonce was doing! The singer posed in a Dolce & Gabbana dress on the balcony of the Ritz hotel in Paris yesterday for an editorial shoot for Harper's Bazaar. Beyonce did all kinds of strange poses including sticking her clenched fist up in the air but we'll have to wait for an explanation until the issue comes out!
- We spotted the world's number one arist couple, Beyoncé & Jay-Z leaving their luxurious Parisian hotel Le Meurice earlier today and head out for lunch at the equally luxurious L'Avenue restaurant. They were surrounded by dozens of paparazzi and fans on their way to the car, all desperately trying to take their picture. While Jay-Z refused to as much as lift his eyes from the pavement, Beyoncé smiled and waved to both her fans and the paparazzi! And people say Beyoncé is the diva out of the two, pfft!
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- Moosycakes21 Featured post: "Going It Alone"
- lilrosamae18 Featured post: "Stardoll's Most Hyped Beauty Items"
- midnightmonkey619 Featured post: "Cartoon Mania"
- Snerfy15 Featured post: "Routines"
- vampirefreak121 Featured post: "Dealing with Dehydration"
- madmadeleine61 Featured post: "Own Your Guestbook"
- Fizzy_Popz Featured post: "What type of person are you?"
- VampireLady3324 Featured post: "Talent vs Hard Work"
- Waddles17 Featured post: "Doing Something New"
- little_kit Featured post: "Decorating Your Suite"
- Vintage_Freek Featured post: "Free Stardollars? No Way!"