I have decided to host a Winter Dress-Up Contest. This contest is for all Stardollies and all can participate (Royalties, Superstarts and Non-Superstars).
- Bright blonde hair.. light eyes.. and that adorable laugh! These are only a few of the qualities of superstar Niall Horan. Niall is not only a talented One Direction band member, but he is also the latest member to get his very own Stardoll dressup!
- Happy One Direction month! Liam, Harry, Niall, Zayn, and Louis are 5 of the most popular boys on the planet at this very moment. Their charming personalities, good looks, and beautiful voices have put them on top of charts all over the world. Here is a little list explaing not only why 1D is so popular, but also why you should become a directioner :-)
Does your mood constantly determine what you're going to wear that day? If so, you aren't alone. Many times I don't realize that instead of my mind choosing an outfit my mood does it. So I tested my mood, and I decided to record what I wore and how I felt that day I wore the outfit.
- He's handsome, British, and a GREAT singer. Who am I talking about? Yep, you guessed it!
- Mr & Mrs Bachchan, Abhishek & Aishwarya - Bollywood's most celebrated couple. We all know about their individual successes, starting from Aishwarya's triumph as Miss World 1994, launching her into Bollywood industry, to Abhishek's commercially successful "Dhoom" and popular "Yuva".
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 27BeatrixJane Featured post: "My Reasons to Live: Issue IV"
- 35polarbear09 Featured post: "Back to school look!"
- 42GaGaLuv3r12 Featured post: "How To Look Like: Adele!"
- 90t_louise20 Featured post: "Zamio's Story: The little cat - Part 3"
- 58Bella_luvs_u Featured post: "Suite feature: sophiemechtel"
- 76maisie12345 Featured post: "Favorite Trend: Plaid!"
- 63AliceLiddellMad Featured post: "More SC Outfits"
- 51allgerman123 Featured post: "Top outfits!"
- 91Dreamiiiii Featured post: "SC styles "skater girl""
- 60meisenberg Featured post: "Maleficent Inspired Make-Up"
- 73hawiianbody Featured post: "Positive Influences for Girls'"