- Yesterday was the premiere of The Help, the new book-turned-movie starring Emma Stone. Emma wore a Chanel Haute Couture dress with a Chanel purse and jewelry, her shoes are Brian Atwood. We're not used to seeing Emma in such girly colors (pale pink and soft grey/beige) so it's a bit of shock to see her soft side.
- We love Pretty Little Liars. Not only is the cast super hot but every episode leaves us wanting more! We'll be so sad when Season 2 ends at the end of August (but that means our favorite Fall shows will be premiering, so it's bittersweet). Anyways, we want to know, whose your favorite pretty little liar?
- Do you ever have one of those mornings where you have nothing to wear despite a closet full of clothes? Yeah, we do too! Well, we've figured out a fool-proof way to make sure we always have something chic and comfortable to wear. A striped shirt!
A striped shirt is your simple key to the perfect wardrobe. Stripes never go out of style, they're always on-trend but not too trendy, and they look great with just about anything. Pair stripes with jeans for a casual look or choose a striped tunic with some black leggings for a sophisticated take on stripes. Take it from us, this style secret is one that you want to remember!
- Ever since the Jonas Brothers went from burning hot to painfully mellow, youngest brother Nick Jonas has been trying his luck on the theater scene. His latest big break is the role of "Link Larkin" in the popular musical Hairspray, and the show had a very successful premiere at the Hollywood Bowl this past Friday! The show has an all star cast including performers like John Stamos and Corbin Bleu, and Nick has really stepped up his game to match their level. We have never heard him sound this grown-up before and get this, he even took salsa dancing lessons in preparation for the role! We have to ask, do you guys prefer him as a cute Jonas Brother or as the grown-up musical theatre star that he now is? Vote!
- Take a pitch of talent, a spoonful of playful fashion, a cup of classiness, a package of beauty, let it bake for about 26 years and voilá! You have yourself a Freida Pinto. Freida is the perfect example of a successful young Hollywood star with her long lasting onset-lover Dev Patel, critically acclaimed performance in an Oscar Winning movie and classy, yet fun sense of fashion. In honor of the summer holidays nearing it's end, we thought we'd show you a selection of some of Freida's prettiest summery dresses!
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 65the.kewl.kid19 Featured post: "Safari in a Suite"
- 39GaGaLuv3r12 Featured post: "YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!"
- 53Lay-Cey Featured post: "Beach inspired eyes"
- 73hawiianbody Featured post: "New School Year, New You!"
- 56Cherryminnie12 Featured post: "Get the Marilyn Monroe look!"
- 54uniquegirl310 Featured post: "Airport/traveling bag essentials!"
- 34oliviax613 Featured post: "Tips of Today: How to Get Starcoins"
- 61hannahsweet10 Featured post: "Favorite Inspirational Songs"
- 46cool_lady_gaga5 Featured post: "Rainbow eyes!"
- 87FashionMonarch Featured post: "5 Essential Summer Skin Care Tips"
- 73chelamin Featured post: "Anime Makeover "
- 77Clara_Clary Featured post: "Spring outfits - with Starcoins! "
- 85The2gLaMs Featured post: "Stardoll Make-Over: My Little Pony"
- 72maisie12345 Featured post: "Getting the Best of 'Room Style'"
- 90Amber_Doll Featured post: "Summer Trend - Denim Shorts!"
- 53HighHeels4Me Featured post: "How to Rock Liquid Eyeliner"
- 62MakeupBerries Featured post: "How to: RED LIPS♥"
- 68jklmbo_ Featured post: "Colorful Spring Makeup"
- 62AliceIzzy454 Featured post: "Four starcoin outfits!"
- 56cooleypooley Featured post: "Fact quiz! (celebrities)"
- 64KimmyyRoxx Featured post: "Girly & Pink ~ Makeup on Stardoll"