In case you have a hard time picking an outfit...
- I have put together some summer looks to give you an inspiration for your doll's summer outfits. They are starcoin looks, so are appropriate for everyone!
Printed bottoms are are super cute and easy to style!
- I hope everyone likes these outfits I chose in SC!
- I love looking at new outfits, and discovering new styles! It’s one of the reasons why I love Stardoll! Here are a few outfits which I really love, and that I could imagine myself wearing one day!
Sometimes we all need a little bit of inspiration, and I'm here to day with a post that I hope will help people with creating more of their own fantastic outfits! I've saved all my doll's outfits for the last week, and have chosen my favorites to share with you. I hope you enjoy. Tell me what you think of them & if you want more of these kinds of posts in my guestbook! :)
Hello Dollies! I hope you love these fashion and oufit planning tips.
Kikigirl11:1) When planning a glam outfit: Keep it simple and don't overdo it
2) Use cute accessories to polish up your look
3) Keep your makeup focused on either eyes or lips. Never both!
4) Add a nice hairstyle ( loose bun or curly hair ) will finish it off.
1) When designing an outfit: Choose any piece of clothing in your closet ( like,a blouse)
2) Add another piece ( of you chose a blouse add a pant or skirt )
3) Now try finding a nice jacket that complements the outfit so far made
4) Then go wild with accessories! Add shoes, bracelets, bags, necklaces...
Out first look is one that can be worn any day. I call this look, "A Day Out In The Town".This outfit is cozy enough to keep your medoll warm in this cold season. It's not a 'wow' outfit, but just a casual outfit that suits this season.
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 74lilrosamae17 Featured post: "Chromophobia in Fashion"
- 74Moosycakes21 Featured post: "Guide to Multi-Part Wigs!"
- 64balleta0814 Featured post: "The Two Sides of Giving"
- 90Real.StarGirl14 Featured post: "Get that Relaxed Business feel"
- 38gp12119 Featured post: "The Suite Life ◇ Up"
- 88semplicementMia29 Featured post: "Be a blogger IRL // my experience"
- 732010vampire Featured post: "This Week's Dream Suite"
- 64AngelLilac Featured post: "Writer's Block"
- 69Waddles16 Featured post: "Royalty - My Top Picks"
- 127madmadeleine60 Featured post: "Thank you for not smoking"