- I love looking at new outfits, and discovering new styles! It’s one of the reasons why I love Stardoll! Here are a few outfits which I really love, and that I could imagine myself wearing one day!
Sometimes we all need a little bit of inspiration, and I'm here to day with a post that I hope will help people with creating more of their own fantastic outfits! I've saved all my doll's outfits for the last week, and have chosen my favorites to share with you. I hope you enjoy. Tell me what you think of them & if you want more of these kinds of posts in my guestbook! :)
Hello Dollies! I hope you love these fashion and oufit planning tips.
Kikigirl11:1) When planning a glam outfit: Keep it simple and don't overdo it
2) Use cute accessories to polish up your look
3) Keep your makeup focused on either eyes or lips. Never both!
4) Add a nice hairstyle ( loose bun or curly hair ) will finish it off.
1) When designing an outfit: Choose any piece of clothing in your closet ( like,a blouse)
2) Add another piece ( of you chose a blouse add a pant or skirt )
3) Now try finding a nice jacket that complements the outfit so far made
4) Then go wild with accessories! Add shoes, bracelets, bags, necklaces...
Out first look is one that can be worn any day. I call this look, "A Day Out In The Town".This outfit is cozy enough to keep your medoll warm in this cold season. It's not a 'wow' outfit, but just a casual outfit that suits this season.
There are so many wonderful styles that I see on Stardoll everyday, and one individual who I always see looking great is elebachia:
- Hey dollies :) Today's post is based on an outfit that I have created fitting in with the festive season. It is avaliable for superstars only however because it is only the bag that is in stardollars this outfit could be chnaged slightly so that any member can wear it! So the items seen in this outfit are:
I've been looking around Stardoll and have seen some really cool and interesting outfits made with starcoins only, and I thought I should try it out to.
Hey everybody! I know that summer is coming up, and i decided to do this post on a beautiful summer outfit! I think this is perfect for going to the beach and looking glamorous at the same time! Here you go:
Since it's summer, I thought I should make a reasonably priced outfit so everyone can either be inspired, or purchase the outfit theirselves!
I personally love the outfit, and I think it is a very good outfit to wear in the Beach Villa!
Here we have a non ss outfit that anyone can get for 305scs!
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 72Clara_Clary Featured post: "Spring outfits - with Starcoins! "
- 83The2gLaMs Featured post: "Stardoll Make-Over: My Little Pony"
- 69chelamin Featured post: "Bows Bows Bows! "
- 63maisie12345 Featured post: "Getting the Best of 'Room Style'"
- 82Amber_Doll Featured post: "Summer Trend - Denim Shorts!"
- 44HighHeels4Me Featured post: "How to Rock Liquid Eyeliner"
- 30oliviax612 Featured post: "Ideas are Coming!!!"
- 36GaGaLuv3r11 Featured post: "Procrastinating for the Idea!"
- 49uniquegirl310 Featured post: "Celebs in pastels!! :)"
- 97Oo.Ashley.oO12 Featured post: "Following Stardoll Rules"
- 61MakeupBerries Featured post: "How to: RED LIPS♥"
- 60jklmbo_ Featured post: "Colorful Spring Makeup"
- 55Cherryminnie12 Featured post: "Spring Trend- Black & White NonSS Outfit"
- 59the.kewl.kid Featured post: "New Polished Collection"
- 37MQueen14 Featured post: "Fashion Inspiration"
- 60AliceIzzy454 Featured post: "Four starcoin outfits!"
- 53cooleypooley Featured post: "Fact quiz! (celebrities)"
- 48Lay-Cey Featured post: "The mermaid dress"
- 59KimmyyRoxx Featured post: "Girly & Pink ~ Makeup on Stardoll"
- 62kamuz24 Featured post: "A suite that "moves" !"
- 53Butterflypp Featured post: "Top Five Winners! (Creativity Contest)"