- I have put together some summer looks to give you an inspiration for your doll's summer outfits. They are starcoin looks, so are appropriate for everyone!
Printed bottoms are are super cute and easy to style!
- I hope everyone likes these outfits I chose in SC!
- I love looking at new outfits, and discovering new styles! It’s one of the reasons why I love Stardoll! Here are a few outfits which I really love, and that I could imagine myself wearing one day!
Sometimes we all need a little bit of inspiration, and I'm here to day with a post that I hope will help people with creating more of their own fantastic outfits! I've saved all my doll's outfits for the last week, and have chosen my favorites to share with you. I hope you enjoy. Tell me what you think of them & if you want more of these kinds of posts in my guestbook! :)
Hello Dollies! I hope you love these fashion and oufit planning tips.
Kikigirl11:1) When planning a glam outfit: Keep it simple and don't overdo it
2) Use cute accessories to polish up your look
3) Keep your makeup focused on either eyes or lips. Never both!
4) Add a nice hairstyle ( loose bun or curly hair ) will finish it off.
1) When designing an outfit: Choose any piece of clothing in your closet ( like,a blouse)
2) Add another piece ( of you chose a blouse add a pant or skirt )
3) Now try finding a nice jacket that complements the outfit so far made
4) Then go wild with accessories! Add shoes, bracelets, bags, necklaces...
Out first look is one that can be worn any day. I call this look, "A Day Out In The Town".This outfit is cozy enough to keep your medoll warm in this cold season. It's not a 'wow' outfit, but just a casual outfit that suits this season.
There are so many wonderful styles that I see on Stardoll everyday, and one individual who I always see looking great is elebachia:
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 50tashychuckles Featured post: "Musical Moments: Concerts"
- 87Real.StarGirl13 Featured post: "Summer Colours: Yellow"
- 69Moosycakes20 Featured post: "Free Stardollars and Rares?"
- 62balleta0814 Featured post: "Get the Look | Kylie Jenner"
- 86semplicementMia29 Featured post: "Meet ecf97 // How To Contour & Highlight"
- 81maisie12345 Featured post: "Dealing with Heartbreak"
- 66Waddles16 Featured post: "Smokey Eye - Tutorial "
- 57Lily-Ariana Featured post: "2 Elegant DIY Hairstyles!"
- 125madmadeleine60 Featured post: "Spam and Good Manners"
- 74the.kewl.kid Featured post: "Wish I'd Known This When I Was in High School"
- 65vampirefreak121 Featured post: "Summer Snack Ideas"
- 55Carolinamodelo7 Featured post: "Unique, or Copy?"