- We just love the preppy look for this season, especially collars! They add just the right amount of sophistication and whimsy! Many designers showed collars on the catwalk this fall, like Louis Vuitton, Prada, and Emilio Pucci! This trend has really taken off! To wear this trend, grab an old blouse with a collar and wear a sweater over it! You'll look super preppy and cool like fashionista, Alexa Chung! Hailee Steinfeld was spotted wearing a Miu Miu dress with a braided collar and we just love the idea of a collar as an accessory! We think it's definitely a Fall must-have!
- This year's Grammy Awards had one of the sexiest red carpets we have seen in ages! There were glittering metalics, shimmery gowns with high slits and everyone from Miley Cyrus to Kim Kardashian and Glee stars Dianna Agron, Lea Michele and Naya Rivera were looking their smoking hot best! The men? Not so much! What was with this year's white tuxedo trend seen on Justin Bieber and John Mayer? We are not fans! Have a look at the pics below and say who loved and hated!
- British fashionista Sienna Miller wore this Pucci gown to the Fashion Institute Gala this year in her first red carpet appearance with on-again fiance Jude Law, while actress Valeria Solarino wore the same dress to the Venice Film Festival this past week. These women have totally different body types, so its interesting to see them in the same dress, who do you think wears it best?
The actress stuns in Emilio Pucci
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 27BeatrixJane Featured post: "Back to School: Homework Habits"
- 35polarbear09 Featured post: "Back to school look!"
- 42GaGaLuv3r12 Featured post: "How To Look Like: Adele!"
- 90t_louise20 Featured post: "Zamio's Story: The little cat - Part 3"
- 58Bella_luvs_u Featured post: "Suite feature: sophiemechtel"
- 76maisie12345 Featured post: "Favorite Trend: Plaid!"
- 63AliceLiddellMad Featured post: "More SC Outfits"
- 51allgerman123 Featured post: "Top outfits!"
- 91Dreamiiiii Featured post: "SC styles "skater girl""
- 60meisenberg Featured post: "Maleficent Inspired Make-Up"
- 73hawiianbody Featured post: "Positive Influences for Girls'"