Today I have decided to make over the stunning keerthy2001. I am going to make her into an even more stylish doll than she already is, which I found very hard to do. I ahve taken before and after images, with a fashion summary.
- I've seen the muscle trend with the boy medolls around Stardoll lately. They achieve enhancing their muscles by using StarDesign Hair -- creative!
- Okay, so for today I couldn't fit in the celeb look a likes, but DONT PANIC! I will have them for my next post. Enjoy! :) By the way, sorry for not posting in a while - and I'll promise this next post will be much better x
Now this here is lel1996, a fellow StarBlogger. This outfit just makes me speechless.
Hello, dearies! It's Jade, your new StarBlogger! I'm here today to show you some oh-mazing MeDolls I have found while surfing Stardoll. These 3 girls really know how to dress! I'll give my opinion on why I like the outfit so much, too, so you could use my tips and suggestions on your own MeDollie if you like!
- Hey Starblog readers! Haley here, to show you one of many Stardoll users getting into the spirit of things for Halloween.
I was out browsing the virtual world when I came across irene.a with her amazing medoll and spooky suite.
I've seen other users with more dramatically decorated suites, but her medoll definitely takes the cake...or candy :)
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 31BeatrixJane Featured post: "Twiggy Inspired Look"
- 63lilrosamae16 Featured post: "Your Signature Lipstick"
- 44GaGaLuv3r12 Featured post: "How To Look Like: Aishwarya Rai!"
- 51allgerman123 Featured post: "Fitting in..."
- 63Bella_luvs_u Featured post: "Chanel's Dreamy Glitter Eyes"
- 78maisie12345 Featured post: "November Make-Up Trends"
- 38polarbear09 Featured post: "Youre the best!"
- 71Miss_Tascha Featured post: "Grandma at Stardoll!"