Today I have decided to make over the stunning keerthy2001. I am going to make her into an even more stylish doll than she already is, which I found very hard to do. I ahve taken before and after images, with a fashion summary.
- I've seen the muscle trend with the boy medolls around Stardoll lately. They achieve enhancing their muscles by using StarDesign Hair -- creative!
- Okay, so for today I couldn't fit in the celeb look a likes, but DONT PANIC! I will have them for my next post. Enjoy! :) By the way, sorry for not posting in a while - and I'll promise this next post will be much better x
Now this here is lel1996, a fellow StarBlogger. This outfit just makes me speechless.
Hello, dearies! It's Jade, your new StarBlogger! I'm here today to show you some oh-mazing MeDolls I have found while surfing Stardoll. These 3 girls really know how to dress! I'll give my opinion on why I like the outfit so much, too, so you could use my tips and suggestions on your own MeDollie if you like!
- Hey Starblog readers! Haley here, to show you one of many Stardoll users getting into the spirit of things for Halloween.
I was out browsing the virtual world when I came across irene.a with her amazing medoll and spooky suite.
I've seen other users with more dramatically decorated suites, but her medoll definitely takes the cake...or candy :)
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- Moosycakes21 Featured post: "100 Years of Style"
- midnightmonkey619 Featured post: "Style Q&A"
- VampireLady3324 Featured post: "When You're Sad, Write"
- balleta0814 Featured post: "3 Ways to Style Crop Tops"
- 2010vampire Featured post: "Get Your Scare On"
- Snerfy15 Featured post: "Surviving Seasons"
- Vintage_Freek Featured post: "Improving Your Writing"
- Waddles17 Featured post: "New Antidote - My Top Picks"