Welcome back to another stardoll make-over. I wanted to try something a bit different. For most of my videos I like to go for that soft natural look, but for this video I wanted to show you guys something different. I hope you like it and please leave a comment :)
Hello Dollies! I hope you love these fashion and oufit planning tips.
Kikigirl11:1) When planning a glam outfit: Keep it simple and don't overdo it
2) Use cute accessories to polish up your look
3) Keep your makeup focused on either eyes or lips. Never both!
4) Add a nice hairstyle ( loose bun or curly hair ) will finish it off.
1) When designing an outfit: Choose any piece of clothing in your closet ( like,a blouse)
2) Add another piece ( of you chose a blouse add a pant or skirt )
3) Now try finding a nice jacket that complements the outfit so far made
4) Then go wild with accessories! Add shoes, bracelets, bags, necklaces...
- A few steps to a true friendship- What does this exactly mean? What does it take to have a true friendship?
Joy. You and your friend must share something special. You should be happy with each other all the time, play with each other and have some fun. Never should you feel uncomfortable with your friend!
- It's the beginning of a new year, a new you, and a new drive to stick to your new year's resolutions. However, as we're two weeks into the new year, and I am still writing the wrong date, it's time to take a journey into the past, before moving towards the future!
Hey guys! Decided to make another of these kinds of videos since my last one was a big hit. Please be aware that what I call inexperienced is MY OWN OPINION. I'm sure there will be some viewers who might think otherwise and I respect that.
Hope you enjoy!
Today I will be sharing with you a few tips on how to approach your crush! And I am hoping that you'll find my tips to be very helpful and useful.
Tip #1: Find out about certain things that you have in common to start a basic conversation around that topic.
- What chocolate lover doesn't love Nutella? I'm personally a massive fan of this delicious hazelnut spread, seeing as I have eaten it everyday for a whopping ELEVEN years! One day whilst browsing through nutella recipes, I found this truffle recipe which requires very little ingredients and does not require any baking time. In today's post, I'm going to share this amazing dessert to the whole Stardoll community!
You'd probably be excited when I announce that the 'Non-Superstar Of The Week' Competition is back on again! :) Woohoo!
Ok, but for those who don't know what I mean, here is a little explanation of what a Non-SS Of The Week is.
The Non-SS Of The Week is an article made on the Starblog by me. Every week I go around Stardoll, looking for a Non-SS who is creative & amazing. Why Non-SS, I may hear you ask? Basically because Non-Superstars are not Superstars, which mean it decreases their chances of being able to do more on Stardoll.
I AM PROUD TO PRESENT THIS WEEK'S NON-SUPERSTAR OF THE WEEK.. AND WHO IS THAT?
Hey dollies! Today's post features a polish doll who truly inspired me with all areas of her dolls page. RAMZESIK205 is a doll that joined in 2008 and since has one over 30 stardesign fashion awards, over 20 National covergirl awards, stardesign interior awards and became Covergirl for Stardoll! She is such an azmaing doll that I thought I would post about her and include photos of her suite too. So, see for yourself the doll with the level 73, 48 achievements and 69 awards! Here are some images of her suite and her current favourite outfit!
- True Friendship is unfading, it's the nudge on your shoulder when you've overstepped it's the one who will be completely honest when you've messed up yet help you fix whatever the issue may be. A true friend is always there even when you're away a true friend doesn't come and go they come and stay. I often say that true friends are like Rare Jewels, they're beautiful to have yet hard to find and so very valuable...
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 64the.kewl.kid19 Featured post: "Safari in a Suite"
- 38GaGaLuv3r12 Featured post: "YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!"
- 52Lay-Cey Featured post: "Beach inspired eyes"
- 73hawiianbody Featured post: "New School Year, New You!"
- 56Cherryminnie12 Featured post: "Get the Marilyn Monroe look!"
- 53uniquegirl310 Featured post: "Airport/traveling bag essentials!"
- 34oliviax613 Featured post: "Tips of Today: How to Get Starcoins"
- 61hannahsweet10 Featured post: "Favorite Inspirational Songs"
- 46cool_lady_gaga5 Featured post: "Rainbow eyes!"
- 83FashionMonarch Featured post: "5 Essential Summer Skin Care Tips"
- 72chelamin Featured post: "Anime Makeover "
- 76Clara_Clary Featured post: "Spring outfits - with Starcoins! "
- 84The2gLaMs Featured post: "Stardoll Make-Over: My Little Pony"
- 69maisie12345 Featured post: "Getting the Best of 'Room Style'"
- 88Amber_Doll Featured post: "Summer Trend - Denim Shorts!"
- 51HighHeels4Me Featured post: "How to Rock Liquid Eyeliner"
- 61MakeupBerries Featured post: "How to: RED LIPS♥"
- 65jklmbo_ Featured post: "Colorful Spring Makeup"
- 37MQueen15 Featured post: "Fashion Inspiration"
- 62AliceIzzy454 Featured post: "Four starcoin outfits!"
- 56cooleypooley Featured post: "Fact quiz! (celebrities)"
- 64KimmyyRoxx Featured post: "Girly & Pink ~ Makeup on Stardoll"