- I don't like feeling sad and I'm sure you don't either. If you want, follow these tips and your mood might just brighten up (no promises though)...
- I'm not slim, but heck I love horizontal stripes and they're one of my favorite things to wear (not to mention totally in fashion!) so why shouldn't I?
- A lot of people assume that green is one of the most difficult colours to style, and something only done if you're adventurous. In reality, green is a great colour that can be worn anytime of the year quite easily!
- Whether it's from distraction or procrastination, managing my time if just difficult for me. If it is for you, too, read these tips I have used that help me with getting things done...
- Recent events led me to write this article, I no longer feel like it can wait....
- I'm back with another one of my attempts to look like somebody, and today it's Zoe Sugg!
- Marina and The Diamonds' new album, Froot has totally inspired this next look I've created. It's wild, a bit odd looking, and has a funky vibe!
- Among many lovely items, the 'Paperbag Waist Skirt' was the influencer for interesting outfits...
- If out of nowhere friends or relatives decide to stop by, or you've planned a party & don't have the food yet, here are a couple very quick, simple & easy treats. They're also healthy, which is definitely a bonus.
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 58balleta0813 Featured post: "Fame, Fashion & FRIENDS"
- 121madmadeleine60 Featured post: "Inspiring Beatrix"
- 81Real.StarGirl Featured post: "My Regrets"
- 68lilrosamae17 Featured post: "Making Designer Investments"
- 73hawiianbody Featured post: "Creating a Collection Showcase Room"
- 44Redstargal Featured post: "Lady Gaga"
- 52Carolinamodelo7 Featured post: "Spring Fashion tips"
- 66Bella_luvs_u Featured post: "Minimalistic Suite: Divina6000"
- 59Moosycakes20 Featured post: "My Doll: Then and Now!"
- 80maisie12345 Featured post: "Tips for Falling Asleep"