Hi Stardoll readers,
Valentine's Day is only but a few weeks away. Now, most of us will simply go to a Store, get a card and that's it. But, there's more to it than just a simple card. Most teenagers and even adults like Home made/ Hand made items done by the ones they love and I'm here sharing with you a few ideas of what to do.
Hey dollies! Sorry I haven't posted in a few weeks. I've been really busy with school & dance. But don't worry! I'll try to post much more now. :) As promised, I am back with another organizing tip! This time, I'll help you organize all of your medoll's makeup, hair dye, and mostly anything beauty-related!
Here is how my beauty parlor is organized:
- 1-Check the mini-tutorial & the Help section in your suite: there's a mini-tutorial on how to start things up, you can find FAQs in the Help Section & some information about what to do. you can also send a message to the Stardoll Staff if your answer wasn't there.
- Hello, unfortunately this will be one of my last posts for the StarBlog and I've decided to go out with the topic i started with "Sweet Suite Ideas". I've loved writing for you all and I hope you've enjoyed reading my posts but now is the time for new starbloggers to shine, maybe one day I'll be back but for now it's goodbye!
Recently I've become much more interested in Stardoll interior design, and I wanted to show you this wonderful room design by Miver:
Yet again I am featuring a talented designer - suheily90 - but this time I will be featuring an inteirior item instead of the usual fashion items. As you will notice from the picture there are two magazine covers. The first caught my attention for it`s beautiful detail, I liked the second for similar reasons - how about you?
This quiz has been made to test your knowledge on the subject of animals.
There are so many fab styles that I see on Stardoll everyday, and one individual who I always see looking utterly amazing is Kociara074:
Welcome back to another stardoll make-over. I wanted to try something a bit different. For most of my videos I like to go for that soft natural look, but for this video I wanted to show you guys something different. I hope you like it and please leave a comment :)
Hello Dollies! I hope you love these fashion and oufit planning tips.
Kikigirl11:1) When planning a glam outfit: Keep it simple and don't overdo it
2) Use cute accessories to polish up your look
3) Keep your makeup focused on either eyes or lips. Never both!
4) Add a nice hairstyle ( loose bun or curly hair ) will finish it off.
1) When designing an outfit: Choose any piece of clothing in your closet ( like,a blouse)
2) Add another piece ( of you chose a blouse add a pant or skirt )
3) Now try finding a nice jacket that complements the outfit so far made
4) Then go wild with accessories! Add shoes, bracelets, bags, necklaces...
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 66the.kewl.kid19 Featured post: "Spring Beauty Tutorial"
- 34oliviax613 Featured post: "GET THE LOOK: STYLING YOURSELF"
- 55HighHeels4Me Featured post: "Floral Starcoin Outfit!"
- 39GaGaLuv3r12 Featured post: "YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!"
- 53Lay-Cey Featured post: "Beach inspired eyes"
- 73hawiianbody Featured post: "New School Year, New You!"
- 56Cherryminnie12 Featured post: "Get the Marilyn Monroe look!"
- 54uniquegirl310 Featured post: "Airport/traveling bag essentials!"
- 61hannahsweet10 Featured post: "Favorite Inspirational Songs"
- 46cool_lady_gaga5 Featured post: "Rainbow eyes!"
- 89FashionMonarch Featured post: "5 Essential Summer Skin Care Tips"
- 73chelamin Featured post: "Anime Makeover "
- 77Clara_Clary Featured post: "Spring outfits - with Starcoins! "
- 85The2gLaMs Featured post: "Stardoll Make-Over: My Little Pony"
- 74maisie12345 Featured post: "Getting the Best of 'Room Style'"
- 91Amber_Doll Featured post: "Summer Trend - Denim Shorts!"
- 62MakeupBerries Featured post: "How to: RED LIPS♥"
- 69jklmbo_ Featured post: "Colorful Spring Makeup"
- 62AliceIzzy454 Featured post: "Four starcoin outfits!"
- 56cooleypooley Featured post: "Fact quiz! (celebrities)"
- 64KimmyyRoxx Featured post: "Girly & Pink ~ Makeup on Stardoll"