How to choose an outfit
Does your mood constantly determine what you're going to wear that day? If so, you aren't alone. Many times I don't realize that instead of my mind choosing an outfit my mood does it. So I tested my mood, and I decided to record what I wore and how I felt that day I wore the outfit.
Day four: I was in a great mood! I just received my senior schedule and I found out all my friends are in the same lunch period with me! Can't wait for school!
Day three, I just finished watching an old movie. I forget the name but there was this woman on the back of a motorcycle, very edgy. I felt pretty edgy after watching and attempt a biker look.
Day two, my family is move and I just picked the color of my room. It is a pink mix with purple and is very close to the color of the dress.
Day one, I was feeling successful so I dress as a business woman.
Here is one way of choosing an outfit... let you mind do it!
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 96_Krissi Featured post: "Outfits for StarCoins Part1"
- 59Bella_luvs_u Featured post: "Suite feature: Ninka_Doll"
- 36polarbear09 Featured post: "Why I love Pretty N' Love"
- 86The2gLaMs Featured post: "MSW Decor Tips"
- 71the.kewl.kid Featured post: "MSW Manicure"
- 91Dreamiiiii Featured post: "Celebrity Competition"
- 77maisie12345 Featured post: "Miss Stardoll World Make-Up!"
- 64AliceLiddellMad Featured post: "A bunch of outfits"
- 28BeatrixJane Featured post: "My Reasons to Live: Issue IV"
- 43GaGaLuv3r12 Featured post: "How To Look Like: Adele!"
- 90t_louise20 Featured post: "Zamio's Story: The little cat - Part 3"
- 51allgerman123 Featured post: "Top outfits!"
- 60meisenberg Featured post: "Maleficent Inspired Make-Up"