How to choose an outfit
Does your mood constantly determine what you're going to wear that day? If so, you aren't alone. Many times I don't realize that instead of my mind choosing an outfit my mood does it. So I tested my mood, and I decided to record what I wore and how I felt that day I wore the outfit.
Day four: I was in a great mood! I just received my senior schedule and I found out all my friends are in the same lunch period with me! Can't wait for school!
Day three, I just finished watching an old movie. I forget the name but there was this woman on the back of a motorcycle, very edgy. I felt pretty edgy after watching and attempt a biker look.
Day two, my family is move and I just picked the color of my room. It is a pink mix with purple and is very close to the color of the dress.
Day one, I was feeling successful so I dress as a business woman.
Here is one way of choosing an outfit... let you mind do it!
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 78maisie12345 Featured post: "Make-Up Problems Solved - Issue #3"
- 37BeatrixJane Featured post: "Miranda Sings on Stardoll"
- 66lilrosamae16 Featured post: "Covering the Basics"
- 42Redstargal Featured post: "Nicki Minaj Inspired Look"
- 64Bella_luvs_u Featured post: "Stardoll's It Girl hair "
- 52allgerman123 Featured post: "Black is the new black (sc outfits)"