How to choose an outfit
Does your mood constantly determine what you're going to wear that day? If so, you aren't alone. Many times I don't realize that instead of my mind choosing an outfit my mood does it. So I tested my mood, and I decided to record what I wore and how I felt that day I wore the outfit.
Day four: I was in a great mood! I just received my senior schedule and I found out all my friends are in the same lunch period with me! Can't wait for school!
Day three, I just finished watching an old movie. I forget the name but there was this woman on the back of a motorcycle, very edgy. I felt pretty edgy after watching and attempt a biker look.
Day two, my family is move and I just picked the color of my room. It is a pink mix with purple and is very close to the color of the dress.
Day one, I was feeling successful so I dress as a business woman.
Here is one way of choosing an outfit... let you mind do it!
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 82Spindla Featured post: "Bohemian Style"
- 71Waddles16 Featured post: "We're Here To Help"
- 66balleta0814 Featured post: "Christmas Countdown: No.1"
- 77Moosycakes21 Featured post: "Healthy Snacks!"
- 92Real.StarGirl14 Featured post: "Best Winter Coats"
- 73vampirefreak121 Featured post: "Decorating Tips & Tricks"
- 752010vampire Featured post: "This Week's Dream Suite"
- 58tashychuckles Featured post: "Gift Giving is Fun!"
- 41gp12120 Featured post: "The Suite Life ◇ Mickey's Empire"