How to choose an outfit
Does your mood constantly determine what you're going to wear that day? If so, you aren't alone. Many times I don't realize that instead of my mind choosing an outfit my mood does it. So I tested my mood, and I decided to record what I wore and how I felt that day I wore the outfit.
Day four: I was in a great mood! I just received my senior schedule and I found out all my friends are in the same lunch period with me! Can't wait for school!
Day three, I just finished watching an old movie. I forget the name but there was this woman on the back of a motorcycle, very edgy. I felt pretty edgy after watching and attempt a biker look.
Day two, my family is move and I just picked the color of my room. It is a pink mix with purple and is very close to the color of the dress.
Day one, I was feeling successful so I dress as a business woman.
Here is one way of choosing an outfit... let you mind do it!
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- Snerfy15 Featured post: "Camera Tricks"
- Moosycakes21 Featured post: "LE Faves"
- midnightmonkey620 Featured post: "One in a Million"
- Fizzy_Popz Featured post: "Taking Risks"
- VampireLady3324 Featured post: "Writing Exercises "
- 2010vampire Featured post: "Summer For Writers"
- Waddles17 Featured post: "Goodbye"
- Vintage_Freek Featured post: "Somebody to Lean On"
- lilrosamae18 Featured post: "Stardoll's Most Hyped Beauty Items"