Olympic Makeup: Gabby D. Inspired
Guess who? She's a power-tumbling, twist-throwing, practically flying gymnast.. with great makeup, too! Not only is she winning Gold Medals, but she is also looking great while doing it. Today I decide to replicate the makeup of the award winning Olympic gymnast, Gabby Douglas! Better yet, all items used where purchased right from DOT in the plaza!!
1- Gabby is always sporting some type of peachy blush. Apply any kind to your medolls cheeks.
2-Line both eyes in black liquid eyeliner.
3-Go over and line the top waterline of your doll with a light blue pencil.
4-Line the bottom lid with bright blue pencil.
5-Add a little bit of red or pink eyeshadow to support team USA!
6-Finish off with a natural lip color.
7-Sport a BIG smile, just as Gabby always does!
the end result!!
pic credit www.stardoll.com
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 58Bella_luvs_u Featured post: "Suite Feature:SarahVIP"
- 27BeatrixJane Featured post: "Back to School:Handling Stress & Anxiety"
- 90t_louise20 Featured post: "Zamio's story: The little cat - Part 1"
- 76maisie12345 Featured post: "Favorite Trend: Plaid!"
- 42GaGaLuv3r12 Featured post: "Never Give Up Dollies!"
- 63AliceLiddellMad Featured post: "More SC Outfits"
- 51allgerman123 Featured post: "Top outfits!"
- 90Dreamiiiii Featured post: "SC styles "skater girl""
- 60meisenberg Featured post: "Maleficent Inspired Make-Up"
- 35polarbear09 Featured post: "Competition!"
- 73hawiianbody Featured post: "Positive Influences for Girls'"