Olympic Makeup: Gabby D. Inspired
Guess who? She's a power-tumbling, twist-throwing, practically flying gymnast.. with great makeup, too! Not only is she winning Gold Medals, but she is also looking great while doing it. Today I decide to replicate the makeup of the award winning Olympic gymnast, Gabby Douglas! Better yet, all items used where purchased right from DOT in the plaza!!
1- Gabby is always sporting some type of peachy blush. Apply any kind to your medolls cheeks.
2-Line both eyes in black liquid eyeliner.
3-Go over and line the top waterline of your doll with a light blue pencil.
4-Line the bottom lid with bright blue pencil.
5-Add a little bit of red or pink eyeshadow to support team USA!
6-Finish off with a natural lip color.
7-Sport a BIG smile, just as Gabby always does!
the end result!!
pic credit www.stardoll.com
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 33BeatrixJane Featured post: "A Stardoll Christmas: Holiday Playlist"
- 78maisie12345 Featured post: "Make-Up Tutorial: Holiday Party!"
- 65lilrosamae16 Featured post: "Spruce Up Your Suite!"
- 63Bella_luvs_u Featured post: "Christmas Chic "
- 44GaGaLuv3r13 Featured post: "How To Look Like: Aishwarya Rai!"
- 52allgerman123 Featured post: "Fitting in..."