Olympic Makeup: Gabby D. Inspired
Guess who? She's a power-tumbling, twist-throwing, practically flying gymnast.. with great makeup, too! Not only is she winning Gold Medals, but she is also looking great while doing it. Today I decide to replicate the makeup of the award winning Olympic gymnast, Gabby Douglas! Better yet, all items used where purchased right from DOT in the plaza!!
1- Gabby is always sporting some type of peachy blush. Apply any kind to your medolls cheeks.
2-Line both eyes in black liquid eyeliner.
3-Go over and line the top waterline of your doll with a light blue pencil.
4-Line the bottom lid with bright blue pencil.
5-Add a little bit of red or pink eyeshadow to support team USA!
6-Finish off with a natural lip color.
7-Sport a BIG smile, just as Gabby always does!
the end result!!
pic credit www.stardoll.com
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 57Bella_luvs_u Featured post: "Cotton Candy Hair"
- 90Dreamiiiii Featured post: "SC styles "skater girl""
- 60meisenberg Featured post: "Maleficent Inspired Make-Up"
- 26BeatrixJane Featured post: "Playsuit Summer Outfit"
- 62AliceLiddellMad Featured post: "Cheap summer outfits"
- 75maisie12345 Featured post: "How to Wear: Yellow Eyeshadow!"
- 35polarbear09 Featured post: "Competition!"
- 51allgerman123 Featured post: "Favorites"
- 41GaGaLuv3r12 Featured post: "Turning Over a New Leaf"
- 73hawiianbody Featured post: "Positive Influences for Girls'"
- 71the.kewl.kid Featured post: "Tribute Review: Fendi"
- 36oliviax613 Featured post: "Things to do in Summer"
- 85The2gLaMs Featured post: "Stardoll Graphic: Punk"