Olympic Makeup: Gabby D. Inspired
Guess who? She's a power-tumbling, twist-throwing, practically flying gymnast.. with great makeup, too! Not only is she winning Gold Medals, but she is also looking great while doing it. Today I decide to replicate the makeup of the award winning Olympic gymnast, Gabby Douglas! Better yet, all items used where purchased right from DOT in the plaza!!
1- Gabby is always sporting some type of peachy blush. Apply any kind to your medolls cheeks.
2-Line both eyes in black liquid eyeliner.
3-Go over and line the top waterline of your doll with a light blue pencil.
4-Line the bottom lid with bright blue pencil.
5-Add a little bit of red or pink eyeshadow to support team USA!
6-Finish off with a natural lip color.
7-Sport a BIG smile, just as Gabby always does!
the end result!!
pic credit www.stardoll.com
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- Moosycakes21 Featured post: "Your Historical Inspirations!"
- Fizzy_Popz Featured post: "IT'S SUMMER!"
- Waddles17 Featured post: "Doing Something New"
- Snerfy15 Featured post: "Dolling Up Your Doll"
- VampireLady3324 Featured post: "Be the Sun"
- little_kit Featured post: "Decorating Your Suite"
- midnightmonkey619 Featured post: "Legally Blonde"
- Vintage_Freek Featured post: "Free Stardollars? No Way!"
- lilrosamae18 Featured post: "The Girl In The Magazine"