Olympic Makeup: Gabby D. Inspired
Guess who? She's a power-tumbling, twist-throwing, practically flying gymnast.. with great makeup, too! Not only is she winning Gold Medals, but she is also looking great while doing it. Today I decide to replicate the makeup of the award winning Olympic gymnast, Gabby Douglas! Better yet, all items used where purchased right from DOT in the plaza!!
1- Gabby is always sporting some type of peachy blush. Apply any kind to your medolls cheeks.
2-Line both eyes in black liquid eyeliner.
3-Go over and line the top waterline of your doll with a light blue pencil.
4-Line the bottom lid with bright blue pencil.
5-Add a little bit of red or pink eyeshadow to support team USA!
6-Finish off with a natural lip color.
7-Sport a BIG smile, just as Gabby always does!
the end result!!
pic credit www.stardoll.com
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 43Redstargal Featured post: "Winter Baking"
- 67lilrosamae16 Featured post: "Spring Brights"
- 79maisie12345 Featured post: "5 Ways to Deal with Stress"
- 79Real.StarGirl Featured post: "Friendship"
- 57Moosycakes20 Featured post: "On Trend: Minimalism"
- 73hawiianbody Featured post: "How To: Express Gratitude "
- 53allgerman123 Featured post: "Dealing With Social Media Drama"
- 62HighHeels4Me Featured post: "Your Doll's Face"
- 57Victoria452313 Featured post: "Time Management: Get Stuff Done!"
- 44GaGaLuv3r13 Featured post: "How To Look Like: Zoella!"
- 65Bella_luvs_u Featured post: "Statement Glasses"