It's Officially Over: Johnny Depp and Vanessa Paradis SplitWe are sad to announce that Johnny Depp and Vanessa Paradis have officially split up. After many rumors and months apart, Johnny's publicist released a statement that said the couple "have amicably separated...Please respect their privacy and, more important, the privacy of their children." Johnny and Vanessa have two children, Lily-Rose and Jack who they will continue to support and love.The couple first got together in 1998 when Johnny spotted Vanessa at a bar. They were together for 14 years, but never married. We are sure they are saddened by this decision, but it was a long time coming. Best of luck on your separate paths Johnny and Vanessa. (people)
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 66balleta0814 Featured post: "Eating Healthy with Me"
- 72Waddles16 Featured post: "Starbazaar Optimization"
- 82Spindla Featured post: "6 Foods for Healthier Skin "
- 78Moosycakes21 Featured post: "DIY Bath Products!"
- 92Real.StarGirl14 Featured post: "Trending: Overcoats"
- 58tashychuckles Featured post: "Christmas Decorating Tips"
- 752010vampire Featured post: "Bucket List"
- 73vampirefreak121 Featured post: "Decorating Tips & Tricks"
- 42gp12120 Featured post: "The Suite Life ◇ Mickey's Empire"