It's Officially Over: Johnny Depp and Vanessa Paradis SplitWe are sad to announce that Johnny Depp and Vanessa Paradis have officially split up. After many rumors and months apart, Johnny's publicist released a statement that said the couple "have amicably separated...Please respect their privacy and, more important, the privacy of their children." Johnny and Vanessa have two children, Lily-Rose and Jack who they will continue to support and love.The couple first got together in 1998 when Johnny spotted Vanessa at a bar. They were together for 14 years, but never married. We are sure they are saddened by this decision, but it was a long time coming. Best of luck on your separate paths Johnny and Vanessa. (people)
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 68lilrosamae17 Featured post: "Tips For Collecting Rare Items"
- 81Real.StarGirl Featured post: "Wear it with confidence"
- 58balleta0813 Featured post: "Being Popular isn't Everything"
- 52Carolinamodelo7 Featured post: "Spring Fashion tips"
- 44Redstargal Featured post: "Looking Awake"
- 73hawiianbody Featured post: "Becoming a Blogger"
- 121madmadeleine60 Featured post: "Away From Keyboard"
- 66Bella_luvs_u Featured post: "Minimalistic Suite: Divina6000"
- 59Moosycakes20 Featured post: "My Doll: Then and Now!"
- 80maisie12345 Featured post: "Tips for Falling Asleep"