It's Officially Over: Johnny Depp and Vanessa Paradis SplitWe are sad to announce that Johnny Depp and Vanessa Paradis have officially split up. After many rumors and months apart, Johnny's publicist released a statement that said the couple "have amicably separated...Please respect their privacy and, more important, the privacy of their children." Johnny and Vanessa have two children, Lily-Rose and Jack who they will continue to support and love.The couple first got together in 1998 when Johnny spotted Vanessa at a bar. They were together for 14 years, but never married. We are sure they are saddened by this decision, but it was a long time coming. Best of luck on your separate paths Johnny and Vanessa. (people)
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- little_kit Featured post: "Staying Hydrated"
- Moosycakes21 Featured post: "Work On Your Talents!"
- Snerfy15 Featured post: "Shopaholics Anonymous?"
- Vintage_Freek Featured post: "Quality Over Quantity"
- VampireLady3324 Featured post: "Limited vs Ordinary Clothes"
- lilrosamae18 Featured post: "Chasing your Dream"
- Fizzy_Popz Featured post: "Staying Calm"
- vampirefreak121 Featured post: "Things To Note When Plaza Shopping"
- midnightmonkey619 Featured post: "3 Ways To Wear... Festival Fashion"
- Waddles17 Featured post: "Basics Aren't Basic"
- 2010vampire Featured post: "This Week's Dream Suite"
- Real.StarGirl14 Featured post: "What Happened to Me?"