It's Officially Over: Johnny Depp and Vanessa Paradis SplitWe are sad to announce that Johnny Depp and Vanessa Paradis have officially split up. After many rumors and months apart, Johnny's publicist released a statement that said the couple "have amicably separated...Please respect their privacy and, more important, the privacy of their children." Johnny and Vanessa have two children, Lily-Rose and Jack who they will continue to support and love.The couple first got together in 1998 when Johnny spotted Vanessa at a bar. They were together for 14 years, but never married. We are sure they are saddened by this decision, but it was a long time coming. Best of luck on your separate paths Johnny and Vanessa. (people)
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 86Real.StarGirl13 Featured post: "3 Summer Makeup Tutorials"
- 68Moosycakes20 Featured post: "Have a Callie's Picks Idea?"
- 62balleta0814 Featured post: "Summer Reads"
- 66Waddles16 Featured post: "My Top Picks - RIO Ultra Glam"
- 57Lily-Ariana Featured post: "2 Elegant DIY Hairstyles!"
- 49tashychuckles Featured post: "“Life is a book” "
- 125madmadeleine60 Featured post: "Spam and Good Manners"
- 74the.kewl.kid Featured post: "Wish I'd Known This When I Was in High School"
- 65vampirefreak121 Featured post: "Summer Snack Ideas"
- 86semplicementMia29 Featured post: "I want to enjoy Stardoll, and you?"
- 55Carolinamodelo7 Featured post: "Unique, or Copy?"