It's Officially Over: Johnny Depp and Vanessa Paradis SplitWe are sad to announce that Johnny Depp and Vanessa Paradis have officially split up. After many rumors and months apart, Johnny's publicist released a statement that said the couple "have amicably separated...Please respect their privacy and, more important, the privacy of their children." Johnny and Vanessa have two children, Lily-Rose and Jack who they will continue to support and love.The couple first got together in 1998 when Johnny spotted Vanessa at a bar. They were together for 14 years, but never married. We are sure they are saddened by this decision, but it was a long time coming. Best of luck on your separate paths Johnny and Vanessa. (people)
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- Moosycakes21 Featured post: "Writing For The Soul"
- Snerfy15 Featured post: "Dolling Up Your Doll"
- VampireLady3324 Featured post: "Be the Sun"
- little_kit Featured post: "Decorating Your Suite"
- midnightmonkey619 Featured post: "Legally Blonde"
- Waddles17 Featured post: "Old Brands - Dior - A Collaboration"
- Vintage_Freek Featured post: "Free Stardollars? No Way!"
- Fizzy_Popz Featured post: "Bored, bored, bored."
- lilrosamae18 Featured post: "The Girl In The Magazine"