It's Officially Over: Johnny Depp and Vanessa Paradis SplitWe are sad to announce that Johnny Depp and Vanessa Paradis have officially split up. After many rumors and months apart, Johnny's publicist released a statement that said the couple "have amicably separated...Please respect their privacy and, more important, the privacy of their children." Johnny and Vanessa have two children, Lily-Rose and Jack who they will continue to support and love.The couple first got together in 1998 when Johnny spotted Vanessa at a bar. They were together for 14 years, but never married. We are sure they are saddened by this decision, but it was a long time coming. Best of luck on your separate paths Johnny and Vanessa. (people)
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- Snerfy15 Featured post: "Practicality"
- Vintage_Freek Featured post: "Having Pets"
- vampirefreak121 Featured post: "Answers: Starbloggers"
- Moosycakes21 Featured post: "Pêt-à-Porter Picks!"
- balleta0814 Featured post: "Styling the Faux Leather Jacket"
- VampireLady3324 Featured post: "Bought something and regreted it?"
- midnightmonkey619 Featured post: "TLC Tribute"
- lilrosamae18 Featured post: "Tips for Wearing Stardesign Lips"
- Waddles17 Featured post: "My Top Picks - Nelly - New Release P2"
- Real.StarGirl14 Featured post: "Keeping Calm - While Texting"