4 Ways to Give the Lita Some Life
Photo: Courtesy of Polyvore
It’s the shoe that keeps on giving: leopard print, cosmic print, floral print, American print, and so on. When you think of Jeffrey Campbell, it’s the one shoe comes to mind: The Lita. That sky-scraping, wooden-heeled shoe that fashionistas fawn over. But while we, too, lust over these heels, we wondered how to actually wear them best. Here are some staple pieces that will make the Lita and your wardrobe the best of friends.
1. Pleated Skirt
Photo: Courtesy of HallieDaily on Chictopia
Photo: Courtesy of ASOS. ASOS Pleated Maxi Skirt, $86
2. A Great Mini
Photo: Courtesy of Nasty Gal
Photo: Courtesy of Nasty Gal. Ruched Knot Skirt, $48
3. Awesome Cut-Offs
Photo: Courtesy of Anjelica L on Lookbook.nu
Photo: Courtesy of Amazon. Minkpink Cutoff Shorts, $77
4. Your Favorite Dress
Photo: Courtesy of Lola R on lookbook.nu
Photo: Courtesy of Urban Outfitters. Sparkle & Fade Lace-Inset Dolman Sweater Dress, $54
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 63AngelLilac Featured post: "Trend Alert: "The New Hue""
- 71Moosycakes21 Featured post: "Lunch Box for the Environment"
- 67vampirefreak121 Featured post: "Best of Luck!"
- 63balleta0814 Featured post: "Make something SPECIAL of your Suite"
- 88Real.StarGirl13 Featured post: "Callie's Picks #47 - Starcoin Outfits"
- 722010vampire Featured post: "1950's Fashion by thirteenlucia13"
- 68Waddles16 Featured post: "Feeling Creative?"
- 126madmadeleine60 Featured post: "Lost Dog Rescue"
- 52tashychuckles Featured post: "Future Me "
- 75the.kewl.kid Featured post: "Meeting New Dolls"
- 56Carolinamodelo7 Featured post: "5 Things to Remember While Travelling"
- 60Lily-Ariana Featured post: "Wild West and Evening Falls Sale Picks!"