4 Ways to Give the Lita Some Life
Photo: Courtesy of Polyvore
It’s the shoe that keeps on giving: leopard print, cosmic print, floral print, American print, and so on. When you think of Jeffrey Campbell, it’s the one shoe comes to mind: The Lita. That sky-scraping, wooden-heeled shoe that fashionistas fawn over. But while we, too, lust over these heels, we wondered how to actually wear them best. Here are some staple pieces that will make the Lita and your wardrobe the best of friends.
1. Pleated Skirt
Photo: Courtesy of HallieDaily on Chictopia
Photo: Courtesy of ASOS. ASOS Pleated Maxi Skirt, $86
2. A Great Mini
Photo: Courtesy of Nasty Gal
Photo: Courtesy of Nasty Gal. Ruched Knot Skirt, $48
3. Awesome Cut-Offs
Photo: Courtesy of Anjelica L on Lookbook.nu
Photo: Courtesy of Amazon. Minkpink Cutoff Shorts, $77
4. Your Favorite Dress
Photo: Courtesy of Lola R on lookbook.nu
Photo: Courtesy of Urban Outfitters. Sparkle & Fade Lace-Inset Dolman Sweater Dress, $54
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 60balleta0813 Featured post: "Tips when Travelling"
- 69lilrosamae17 Featured post: "Upgrade your Suite"
- 82Real.StarGirl13 Featured post: "Finding Ideas"
- 61Waddles16 Featured post: "Boho Hairstyles"
- 62Moosycakes20 Featured post: "Upgrade Your Toast!"
- 80maisie12345 Featured post: "Spring Skirts"
- 122madmadeleine60 Featured post: "Room Design Interior tip"
- 53Carolinamodelo7 Featured post: "Quote of the Week #2"
- 44Redstargal Featured post: "Smoothies"
- 73the.kewl.kid Featured post: "A Healthy Start"