4 Ways to Give the Lita Some Life
Photo: Courtesy of Polyvore
It’s the shoe that keeps on giving: leopard print, cosmic print, floral print, American print, and so on. When you think of Jeffrey Campbell, it’s the one shoe comes to mind: The Lita. That sky-scraping, wooden-heeled shoe that fashionistas fawn over. But while we, too, lust over these heels, we wondered how to actually wear them best. Here are some staple pieces that will make the Lita and your wardrobe the best of friends.
1. Pleated Skirt
Photo: Courtesy of HallieDaily on Chictopia
Photo: Courtesy of ASOS. ASOS Pleated Maxi Skirt, $86
2. A Great Mini
Photo: Courtesy of Nasty Gal
Photo: Courtesy of Nasty Gal. Ruched Knot Skirt, $48
3. Awesome Cut-Offs
Photo: Courtesy of Anjelica L on Lookbook.nu
Photo: Courtesy of Amazon. Minkpink Cutoff Shorts, $77
4. Your Favorite Dress
Photo: Courtesy of Lola R on lookbook.nu
Photo: Courtesy of Urban Outfitters. Sparkle & Fade Lace-Inset Dolman Sweater Dress, $54
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 77maisie12345 Featured post: "Tips for Getting MSW Votes!"
- 91Dreamiiiii Featured post: "Celebrity competition winners "
- 96_Krissi Featured post: "Outfits for StarCoins Part3"
- 59Bella_luvs_u Featured post: "WYMSAY: Nail Art"
- 28BeatrixJane Featured post: "Trending Now: High-Fashion Bangs"
- 36polarbear09 Featured post: "Why I love Pretty N' Love"
- 86The2gLaMs Featured post: "MSW Decor Tips"
- 71the.kewl.kid Featured post: "MSW Manicure"
- 64AliceLiddellMad Featured post: "A bunch of outfits"
- 43GaGaLuv3r12 Featured post: "How To Look Like: Adele!"
- 90t_louise20 Featured post: "Zamio's Story: The little cat - Part 3"
- 51allgerman123 Featured post: "Top outfits!"
- 60meisenberg Featured post: "Maleficent Inspired Make-Up"