4 Ways to Give the Lita Some Life
Photo: Courtesy of Polyvore
It’s the shoe that keeps on giving: leopard print, cosmic print, floral print, American print, and so on. When you think of Jeffrey Campbell, it’s the one shoe comes to mind: The Lita. That sky-scraping, wooden-heeled shoe that fashionistas fawn over. But while we, too, lust over these heels, we wondered how to actually wear them best. Here are some staple pieces that will make the Lita and your wardrobe the best of friends.
1. Pleated Skirt
Photo: Courtesy of HallieDaily on Chictopia
Photo: Courtesy of ASOS. ASOS Pleated Maxi Skirt, $86
2. A Great Mini
Photo: Courtesy of Nasty Gal
Photo: Courtesy of Nasty Gal. Ruched Knot Skirt, $48
3. Awesome Cut-Offs
Photo: Courtesy of Anjelica L on Lookbook.nu
Photo: Courtesy of Amazon. Minkpink Cutoff Shorts, $77
4. Your Favorite Dress
Photo: Courtesy of Lola R on lookbook.nu
Photo: Courtesy of Urban Outfitters. Sparkle & Fade Lace-Inset Dolman Sweater Dress, $54
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 52lizluz19 Featured post: "Styling Your New Bag"
- 118VampireLady3324 Featured post: "Lucid Dreaming"
- 86Moosycakes21 Featured post: "Why You Should Be Blogging!"
- 75Waddles16 Featured post: "It's All About You"
- 69balleta0814 Featured post: "Pals New Collection: Review"
- 94Real.StarGirl14 Featured post: "Bell Sleeves"
- 52Vintage_Freek Featured post: "Casually Chic"
- 61tashychuckles Featured post: "Self-Expression"
- 81vampirefreak121 Featured post: "Surviving School"
- 79lilrosamae17 Featured post: "My most worn accessories"