4 Ways to Give the Lita Some Life
Photo: Courtesy of Polyvore
It’s the shoe that keeps on giving: leopard print, cosmic print, floral print, American print, and so on. When you think of Jeffrey Campbell, it’s the one shoe comes to mind: The Lita. That sky-scraping, wooden-heeled shoe that fashionistas fawn over. But while we, too, lust over these heels, we wondered how to actually wear them best. Here are some staple pieces that will make the Lita and your wardrobe the best of friends.
1. Pleated Skirt
Photo: Courtesy of HallieDaily on Chictopia
Photo: Courtesy of ASOS. ASOS Pleated Maxi Skirt, $86
2. A Great Mini
Photo: Courtesy of Nasty Gal
Photo: Courtesy of Nasty Gal. Ruched Knot Skirt, $48
3. Awesome Cut-Offs
Photo: Courtesy of Anjelica L on Lookbook.nu
Photo: Courtesy of Amazon. Minkpink Cutoff Shorts, $77
4. Your Favorite Dress
Photo: Courtesy of Lola R on lookbook.nu
Photo: Courtesy of Urban Outfitters. Sparkle & Fade Lace-Inset Dolman Sweater Dress, $54
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- balleta0814 Featured post: "Spread Positivity Campaign"
- Moosycakes21 Featured post: "Your Best Dreams!"
- Snerfy15 Featured post: "Practicality"
- Vintage_Freek Featured post: "Having Pets"
- vampirefreak121 Featured post: "Answers: Starbloggers"
- VampireLady3324 Featured post: "Bought something and regreted it?"
- midnightmonkey619 Featured post: "TLC Tribute"
- lilrosamae18 Featured post: "Tips for Wearing Stardesign Lips"
- Waddles17 Featured post: "My Top Picks - Nelly - New Release P2"
- Real.StarGirl14 Featured post: "Keeping Calm - While Texting"