Trend Alert! The Hottest Trend This Fall: Velvet!We're sensing a big velvet comeback this fall! We've seen a lot of celebs wearing velvet this summer and we have a feeling that it's just a hint of what's to come. But we're a bit torn, do we love or hate velvet?
Some celebs like Ashley Tisdale and Kelly Osbourne know how to rock velvet but others like Jessica Biel and Anna Kendrick just look like a 90's throwback. Velvet is a difficult fabric to wear and can easily look too stuffy. If you want to experiment with velvet we suggest going subtle and pairing velvet with another fabric, like a velvet skirt with a cotton top or a pair of lush, velvet heels!
What do you guys think? Will you wear velvet this fall/winter?
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- Moosycakes21 Featured post: "Save The Environment!"
- midnightmonkey620 Featured post: "3 Ways To Wear... Sports Luxe"
- 2010vampire Featured post: "Summer For Writers"
- Snerfy15 Featured post: "Fashion Fit"
- VampireLady3324 Featured post: "Males as Females"
- Fizzy_Popz Featured post: "UGH, HOMEWORK"
- Waddles17 Featured post: "Goodbye"
- Vintage_Freek Featured post: "Somebody to Lean On"
- lilrosamae18 Featured post: "Stardoll's Most Hyped Beauty Items"
- vampirefreak121 Featured post: "Dealing with Dehydration"
- madmadeleine61 Featured post: "Own Your Guestbook"