Monster High™ Is So VoltageThe teenage children of the legendary monster menaces have gathered together under one roof…to attend high school! These girls are wild, they’re fierce, and they’re totally trendy. They’ve left their parents’ outdated haunting habits behind to form a killer style all their own. When you see them, you’ll just have to gasp “Drop dead…gorgeous!”
Meet Frankie Stein™, daughter of Frankenstein. She’s 15… days old. Sometimes her stitches come loose at the worst possible moments. Draculaura™, daughter of Dracula, is 1,599 years old. She’s counting down to her Sweet 1,600th!
Lagoona Blue™, daughter of The Sea Monster, is also 15 years old. Her skin tends to dry out if she spends too much time out of the water, so she goes through a fright of moisturizer! Clawdeen Wolf™, daughter of The Werewolf, is a 15 year-old fierce fashionista with a confident no-nonsense attitude.
Cleo de Nile™, daughter of The Mummy, is 5,842 years old (give or take a few years). She’s a true Egyptian princess complete with headdress, exotic jewelry, and oh yeah, the occasional stray bandage wrapping. Deuce Gorgon™, son of Medusa, is 16 years old. He has to wear sunglasses to keep from turning his friends to stone. It only lasts 24 hours but he still hates accidentally causing a friend to rock out.
Don't forget to check out the Monster High Website, Stardoll Cinema and the Monster High Dress-up Dolls!
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 79Real.StarGirl Featured post: "Doing your homework"
- 79maisie12345 Featured post: "Spring Denim Jeans Guide"
- 120madmadeleine60 Featured post: "How to create a strong password"
- 73hawiianbody Featured post: "The Women YOU Want to Be"
- 43Redstargal Featured post: "Winter Baking"
- 67lilrosamae16 Featured post: "Spring Brights"
- 57Moosycakes20 Featured post: "On Trend: Minimalism"
- 53allgerman123 Featured post: "Dealing With Social Media Drama"
- 62HighHeels4Me Featured post: "Your Doll's Face"
- 57Victoria452313 Featured post: "Time Management: Get Stuff Done!"
- 44GaGaLuv3r13 Featured post: "How To Look Like: Zoella!"