With inspirations as varied as a dark purple ink from the seventeenth century and Oscar Wilde, Jane Schub’s nail lacquer collection is certainly deserving of its name—StrangeBeautiful Library of Color. “I wanted to create something to display, like little paintings,” says the Rhode Island School of Design–trained illustrator of the sets, which are housed in clear Lucite boxes. Each volume consists of just eight shades, none of which have names, but the colors are so complex and “off-kilter” (muted pistachio gray, warm dulce de leche brown), they speak for themselves.
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 64lilrosamae16 Featured post: "The Pink Ladies"
- 31BeatrixJane Featured post: "NCG Interview: MissWitny"
- 44GaGaLuv3r13 Featured post: "How To Look Like: Aishwarya Rai!"
- 51allgerman123 Featured post: "Fitting in..."
- 63Bella_luvs_u Featured post: "Chanel's Dreamy Glitter Eyes"
- 78maisie12345 Featured post: "November Make-Up Trends"
- 38polarbear09 Featured post: "Youre the best!"