With inspirations as varied as a dark purple ink from the seventeenth century and Oscar Wilde, Jane Schub’s nail lacquer collection is certainly deserving of its name—StrangeBeautiful Library of Color. “I wanted to create something to display, like little paintings,” says the Rhode Island School of Design–trained illustrator of the sets, which are housed in clear Lucite boxes. Each volume consists of just eight shades, none of which have names, but the colors are so complex and “off-kilter” (muted pistachio gray, warm dulce de leche brown), they speak for themselves.
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 64Moosycakes20 Featured post: "Skin Care 101"
- 54Carolinamodelo7 Featured post: "Trending: White Dresses"
- 63Waddles16 Featured post: "As The Saying Goes"
- 60vampirefreak121 Featured post: "You Are Beautiful"
- 60balleta0813 Featured post: "Ways to wear your Jeans"
- 84Real.StarGirl13 Featured post: "Spring Shorts"
- 81maisie12345 Featured post: "Effortless Curls!"
- 70lilrosamae17 Featured post: "How to dress like a Princess"