With inspirations as varied as a dark purple ink from the seventeenth century and Oscar Wilde, Jane Schub’s nail lacquer collection is certainly deserving of its name—StrangeBeautiful Library of Color. “I wanted to create something to display, like little paintings,” says the Rhode Island School of Design–trained illustrator of the sets, which are housed in clear Lucite boxes. Each volume consists of just eight shades, none of which have names, but the colors are so complex and “off-kilter” (muted pistachio gray, warm dulce de leche brown), they speak for themselves.
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 33BeatrixJane Featured post: "A Stardoll Christmas: Cozy Winter Outfit"
- 78maisie12345 Featured post: "Make-Up Tutorial: Holiday Party!"
- 65lilrosamae16 Featured post: "Spruce Up Your Suite!"
- 64Bella_luvs_u Featured post: "Christmas Chic "
- 44GaGaLuv3r13 Featured post: "How To Look Like: Aishwarya Rai!"
- 52allgerman123 Featured post: "Fitting in..."