With inspirations as varied as a dark purple ink from the seventeenth century and Oscar Wilde, Jane Schub’s nail lacquer collection is certainly deserving of its name—StrangeBeautiful Library of Color. “I wanted to create something to display, like little paintings,” says the Rhode Island School of Design–trained illustrator of the sets, which are housed in clear Lucite boxes. Each volume consists of just eight shades, none of which have names, but the colors are so complex and “off-kilter” (muted pistachio gray, warm dulce de leche brown), they speak for themselves.
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- Fizzy_Popz Featured post: "IT'S SUMMER!"
- Waddles17 Featured post: "Doing Something New"
- Moosycakes21 Featured post: "Writing For The Soul"
- Snerfy15 Featured post: "Dolling Up Your Doll"
- VampireLady3324 Featured post: "Be the Sun"
- little_kit Featured post: "Decorating Your Suite"
- midnightmonkey619 Featured post: "Legally Blonde"
- Vintage_Freek Featured post: "Free Stardollars? No Way!"
- lilrosamae18 Featured post: "The Girl In The Magazine"