With inspirations as varied as a dark purple ink from the seventeenth century and Oscar Wilde, Jane Schub’s nail lacquer collection is certainly deserving of its name—StrangeBeautiful Library of Color. “I wanted to create something to display, like little paintings,” says the Rhode Island School of Design–trained illustrator of the sets, which are housed in clear Lucite boxes. Each volume consists of just eight shades, none of which have names, but the colors are so complex and “off-kilter” (muted pistachio gray, warm dulce de leche brown), they speak for themselves.
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 37gp12119 Featured post: "Original Future ◇ Review"
- 732010vampire Featured post: "Where Do You Want To Go?"
- 90Real.StarGirl14 Featured post: "Outfit Help"
- 64AngelLilac Featured post: "Writer's Block"
- 74Moosycakes21 Featured post: "Vintage Movie Recommendations!"
- 64balleta0814 Featured post: "New Collection: Tress Up"
- 88semplicementMia29 Featured post: "Meet a.c123 // What's in your album?"
- 69Waddles16 Featured post: "Royalty - My Top Picks"
- 127madmadeleine60 Featured post: "Thank you for not smoking"
- 55tashychuckles Featured post: "Cupcakes Galore"