With inspirations as varied as a dark purple ink from the seventeenth century and Oscar Wilde, Jane Schub’s nail lacquer collection is certainly deserving of its name—StrangeBeautiful Library of Color. “I wanted to create something to display, like little paintings,” says the Rhode Island School of Design–trained illustrator of the sets, which are housed in clear Lucite boxes. Each volume consists of just eight shades, none of which have names, but the colors are so complex and “off-kilter” (muted pistachio gray, warm dulce de leche brown), they speak for themselves.
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- VampireLady3324 Featured post: "Stardoll Chat Etiquette"
- Moosycakes22 Featured post: "Non Trophy Achievements"
- Live4Selena Featured post: "Creating an Expensive Looking Outfit"
- madmadeleine61 Featured post: "Homegrown Tomatoes"
- katlow7717 Featured post: "The Looking Back Look"
- midnightmonkey620 Featured post: "3 Ways To Wear… Oversized Outerwear"
- Vintage_Freek Featured post: "Fall Beauty || Makeup Master Part 1"
- Snerfy15 Featured post: "Halloween: 21st Century"
- Fizzy_Popz Featured post: "Too Much Stuff To Do"
- lilrosamae18 Featured post: "The Most Important Things"