With inspirations as varied as a dark purple ink from the seventeenth century and Oscar Wilde, Jane Schub’s nail lacquer collection is certainly deserving of its name—StrangeBeautiful Library of Color. “I wanted to create something to display, like little paintings,” says the Rhode Island School of Design–trained illustrator of the sets, which are housed in clear Lucite boxes. Each volume consists of just eight shades, none of which have names, but the colors are so complex and “off-kilter” (muted pistachio gray, warm dulce de leche brown), they speak for themselves.
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 90t_louise20 Featured post: "Zamio's Story: The little cat - Part 2"
- 58Bella_luvs_u Featured post: "Suite Feature:SarahVIP"
- 27BeatrixJane Featured post: "Back to School:Handling Stress & Anxiety"
- 76maisie12345 Featured post: "Favorite Trend: Plaid!"
- 42GaGaLuv3r12 Featured post: "Never Give Up Dollies!"
- 63AliceLiddellMad Featured post: "More SC Outfits"
- 51allgerman123 Featured post: "Top outfits!"
- 90Dreamiiiii Featured post: "SC styles "skater girl""
- 60meisenberg Featured post: "Maleficent Inspired Make-Up"
- 35polarbear09 Featured post: "Competition!"
- 73hawiianbody Featured post: "Positive Influences for Girls'"