With inspirations as varied as a dark purple ink from the seventeenth century and Oscar Wilde, Jane Schub’s nail lacquer collection is certainly deserving of its name—StrangeBeautiful Library of Color. “I wanted to create something to display, like little paintings,” says the Rhode Island School of Design–trained illustrator of the sets, which are housed in clear Lucite boxes. Each volume consists of just eight shades, none of which have names, but the colors are so complex and “off-kilter” (muted pistachio gray, warm dulce de leche brown), they speak for themselves.
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 73hawiianbody Featured post: "Make the Most Out of Your Morning"
- 80maisie12345 Featured post: "Bright Spring Make-Up Tutorial!"
- 80Real.StarGirl Featured post: "Standing Up for Yourself"
- 120madmadeleine60 Featured post: "Getting rid of bullies"
- 62HighHeels4Me Featured post: "What is Your Hobby?"
- 67lilrosamae16 Featured post: "Trends Inspired by London Fashion Week"
- 43Redstargal Featured post: "Winter Baking"
- 57Moosycakes20 Featured post: "On Trend: Minimalism"
- 53allgerman123 Featured post: "Dealing With Social Media Drama"
- 57Victoria452313 Featured post: "Time Management: Get Stuff Done!"