With inspirations as varied as a dark purple ink from the seventeenth century and Oscar Wilde, Jane Schub’s nail lacquer collection is certainly deserving of its name—StrangeBeautiful Library of Color. “I wanted to create something to display, like little paintings,” says the Rhode Island School of Design–trained illustrator of the sets, which are housed in clear Lucite boxes. Each volume consists of just eight shades, none of which have names, but the colors are so complex and “off-kilter” (muted pistachio gray, warm dulce de leche brown), they speak for themselves.
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 37BeatrixJane Featured post: "Miranda Sings on Stardoll"
- 66lilrosamae16 Featured post: "Covering the Basics"
- 42Redstargal Featured post: "Nicki Minaj Inspired Look"
- 64Bella_luvs_u Featured post: "Stardoll's It Girl hair "
- 78maisie12345 Featured post: "MakeUp Problems Solved - Issue #2"
- 52allgerman123 Featured post: "Black is the new black (sc outfits)"