With inspirations as varied as a dark purple ink from the seventeenth century and Oscar Wilde, Jane Schub’s nail lacquer collection is certainly deserving of its name—StrangeBeautiful Library of Color. “I wanted to create something to display, like little paintings,” says the Rhode Island School of Design–trained illustrator of the sets, which are housed in clear Lucite boxes. Each volume consists of just eight shades, none of which have names, but the colors are so complex and “off-kilter” (muted pistachio gray, warm dulce de leche brown), they speak for themselves.
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 30BeatrixJane Featured post: "Extraordinary Suites: jocyKyH"
- 63lilrosamae16 Featured post: "Perfection"
- 77maisie12345 Featured post: "Halloween Costume Inspiration! "
- 37polarbear09 Featured post: "Dollie of the week"
- 62Bella_luvs_u Featured post: "Big Is Back"
- 71Miss_Tascha Featured post: "Grandma at Stardoll!"
- 86The2gLaMs Featured post: "How to look like Iggy Azalea"
- 93Dreamiiiii Featured post: "MSW semi-finalist interview pt 2"
- 44GaGaLuv3r12 Featured post: "How To Look like: Selena Gomez!"
- 96_Krissi Featured post: "Be creative with napkins!- DIY"