With inspirations as varied as a dark purple ink from the seventeenth century and Oscar Wilde, Jane Schub’s nail lacquer collection is certainly deserving of its name—StrangeBeautiful Library of Color. “I wanted to create something to display, like little paintings,” says the Rhode Island School of Design–trained illustrator of the sets, which are housed in clear Lucite boxes. Each volume consists of just eight shades, none of which have names, but the colors are so complex and “off-kilter” (muted pistachio gray, warm dulce de leche brown), they speak for themselves.
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- Moosycakes21 Featured post: "Creative Motivation"
- Waddles17 Featured post: "Fight Or Flight"
- VampireLady3324 Featured post: "Careers on Stardoll - Part 1"
- balleta0814 Featured post: "Spread Positivity Campaign"
- Snerfy15 Featured post: "Practicality"
- Vintage_Freek Featured post: "Having Pets"
- vampirefreak121 Featured post: "Answers: Starbloggers"
- midnightmonkey619 Featured post: "TLC Tribute"
- lilrosamae18 Featured post: "Tips for Wearing Stardesign Lips"