With inspirations as varied as a dark purple ink from the seventeenth century and Oscar Wilde, Jane Schub’s nail lacquer collection is certainly deserving of its name—StrangeBeautiful Library of Color. “I wanted to create something to display, like little paintings,” says the Rhode Island School of Design–trained illustrator of the sets, which are housed in clear Lucite boxes. Each volume consists of just eight shades, none of which have names, but the colors are so complex and “off-kilter” (muted pistachio gray, warm dulce de leche brown), they speak for themselves.
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 61Waddles16 Featured post: "You Can Still Wear Black"
- 82Real.StarGirl13 Featured post: "We Are Changing"
- 60balleta0813 Featured post: "Tips when Travelling"
- 69lilrosamae17 Featured post: "Upgrade your Suite"
- 62Moosycakes20 Featured post: "Upgrade Your Toast!"
- 80maisie12345 Featured post: "Spring Skirts"
- 122madmadeleine60 Featured post: "Room Design Interior tip"
- 53Carolinamodelo7 Featured post: "Quote of the Week #2"
- 44Redstargal Featured post: "Smoothies"