With inspirations as varied as a dark purple ink from the seventeenth century and Oscar Wilde, Jane Schub’s nail lacquer collection is certainly deserving of its name—StrangeBeautiful Library of Color. “I wanted to create something to display, like little paintings,” says the Rhode Island School of Design–trained illustrator of the sets, which are housed in clear Lucite boxes. Each volume consists of just eight shades, none of which have names, but the colors are so complex and “off-kilter” (muted pistachio gray, warm dulce de leche brown), they speak for themselves.
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 60Bella_luvs_u Featured post: "Room feature: Soloconamor___"
- 43GaGaLuv3r12 Featured post: "How To Look like: Selena Gomez!"
- 36polarbear09 Featured post: "Secondary school blues..."
- 96_Krissi Featured post: "Be creative with napkins!- DIY"
- 77maisie12345 Featured post: "Three Autumn Make-Up Trends!"
- 86The2gLaMs Featured post: "Current MSW Look!"
- 92Dreamiiiii Featured post: "Celebrity competition winners "
- 28BeatrixJane Featured post: "Trending Now: High-Fashion Bangs"
- 71the.kewl.kid Featured post: "MSW Manicure"
- 64AliceLiddellMad Featured post: "A bunch of outfits"
- 90t_louise20 Featured post: "Zamio's Story: The little cat - Part 3"