With inspirations as varied as a dark purple ink from the seventeenth century and Oscar Wilde, Jane Schub’s nail lacquer collection is certainly deserving of its name—StrangeBeautiful Library of Color. “I wanted to create something to display, like little paintings,” says the Rhode Island School of Design–trained illustrator of the sets, which are housed in clear Lucite boxes. Each volume consists of just eight shades, none of which have names, but the colors are so complex and “off-kilter” (muted pistachio gray, warm dulce de leche brown), they speak for themselves.
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 44Redstargal Featured post: "Lady Gaga"
- 58balleta0813 Featured post: "Layering Socks for Effect"
- 81Real.StarGirl Featured post: "Change"
- 68lilrosamae17 Featured post: "Tips For Collecting Rare Items"
- 52Carolinamodelo7 Featured post: "Spring Fashion tips"
- 73hawiianbody Featured post: "Becoming a Blogger"
- 121madmadeleine60 Featured post: "Away From Keyboard"
- 66Bella_luvs_u Featured post: "Minimalistic Suite: Divina6000"
- 59Moosycakes20 Featured post: "My Doll: Then and Now!"
- 80maisie12345 Featured post: "Tips for Falling Asleep"