- How very sneaky of Adele! Last week she announced that she was expecting a baby with her fiance, Simon Konecki, but it seems like Adele is much further along than any of us thought! At first everyone said she was 4 months pregnant, but now a new report states that Adele is seven months pregnant and is set to give birth in early September! Earlier this May, Adele skipped out the US-based Billboard Awards despite winning 12 awards and most likely it was due to her pregnancy (you are generally advised not to fly when you're very pregnant). She has also been seen in very loose fitting clothes, as if she's been trying to hide the bump. Well, she's not hiding any longer. Congrats again to Adele!
- Emily Blunt is super gorgeous and always has amazing street style. We spotted the star in a fairly simple outfit: white tee, grey pants, grey ankle boots, but what really sent it over the edge was her incredibly bright blue scarf. We love how she kept the scarf big and let it flow in the wind- tres chic!
Photo: Getty Images
Lady Gaga never ceases to shock us. Her latest endeavor? Her own social-networking site: Little Monsters! Refinery29. Looks like it’s going to be a while until we find out how the movie adaption of The Hunger Games unfolds: Just like every other fantasy series in film, the final book in Suzanne Collins’ sci-fi trilogy, Mockingjay, will be split into two separate films. Deadline. Fashionistas everywhere can hit the gym in style next season: A.P.C. and Nike are joining forces to release a line of athletic footwear, to hit stores this coming fall. WWD. Ashley Tisdale will be teaming up with Puma to launch the 2012 Project Pink initiative to battle breast cancer. The starlet will be joining athletes from all over the world this summer to advocate the cause. Just Jared. Despite talks of Katy Perry being American Idol’s next judge, the singer confirmed that she will not be taking a seat on the judges’ panel after all. New York Daily News.
- Oops She Did It Again! Britney Spears walked off the set of the X Factor after another contestant sang one of her songs. This time one of the contestants sang the song, (You Drive Me) Crazy, and BritBrit looked stunned throughout the performance. Even co-judges Demi Lovato and Simon Cowell tried to keep their faces covered to hide their reactions. The contestant was a man dressed as a scantily clad woman, including a bedazzled jean jacket! Later Britney returned to the table and said, "I really respect the tribute...It was really nice." Haha! (Source: people)
I wanted to show 3 Medolls from the United States who all have awesome fashion sense, creativity, and are very unique in their styles.
- Photo: Getty Images Sometimes when accessorizing, it’s not necessarily one piece of jewelry that creates a memorable look but instead lots of little pieces put together. For example, the perfect arm party or a carefully planned out ring mixture can create a super trendy accessory combination. When it comes to packing on the pieces there’s a beloved trend in jewelry: the mid-knuckle ring. These tiny, delicate rings sit between your knuckle and fingertip, and they’re just plain adorable. We think they look absolutely stunning when combined with lots of other jewelry or even if they are featured by themselves. Stars like Vanessa Hudgens love this new look and we think you will too! Check out these EG picks. Photo: courtesy of Catbird CATBIRD Silver Alphabet Rings, $56. Photo: courtesy of Etsy Vintage Spoon Mid Knuckle Ring by grizzlybirdshop, $16. Photo: courtesy of Boutique to You Mr. Kate Crown Bow Ring, $40. Photo: courtesy of Planet Blue SUNAHARA Aussie Coin Criss Cross Ring, $24. Photo: courtesy of Tobi In V-Tro Mid Knuckle Ring, $12. Photo: courtesy of Free People Sparkle Midi Ring, $12. Photo: courtesy of Etsy Crystal Skyscraper Sterling Layering Ring by GLAMROCKSdesigns, $70.
- I hope you're all having an amazing summer thus far. I love the long lazy sweet days of summer however the Scorching hot days can be a bit of a drag . I'd like to share a few of my tips for keeping cool . Air conditioning is a sure way of keeping cool but not everyone is up for using ac for one reason or another and if you aren't it's fine because you can still keep your environment cool.
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 66the.kewl.kid19 Featured post: "Spring Beauty Tutorial"
- 34oliviax613 Featured post: "GET THE LOOK: STYLING YOURSELF"
- 55HighHeels4Me Featured post: "Floral Starcoin Outfit!"
- 39GaGaLuv3r12 Featured post: "YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!"
- 53Lay-Cey Featured post: "Beach inspired eyes"
- 73hawiianbody Featured post: "New School Year, New You!"
- 56Cherryminnie12 Featured post: "Get the Marilyn Monroe look!"
- 54uniquegirl310 Featured post: "Airport/traveling bag essentials!"
- 61hannahsweet10 Featured post: "Favorite Inspirational Songs"
- 46cool_lady_gaga5 Featured post: "Rainbow eyes!"
- 89FashionMonarch Featured post: "5 Essential Summer Skin Care Tips"
- 73chelamin Featured post: "Anime Makeover "
- 77Clara_Clary Featured post: "Spring outfits - with Starcoins! "
- 85The2gLaMs Featured post: "Stardoll Make-Over: My Little Pony"
- 74maisie12345 Featured post: "Getting the Best of 'Room Style'"
- 91Amber_Doll Featured post: "Summer Trend - Denim Shorts!"
- 62MakeupBerries Featured post: "How to: RED LIPS♥"
- 69jklmbo_ Featured post: "Colorful Spring Makeup"
- 62AliceIzzy454 Featured post: "Four starcoin outfits!"
- 56cooleypooley Featured post: "Fact quiz! (celebrities)"
- 64KimmyyRoxx Featured post: "Girly & Pink ~ Makeup on Stardoll"