- I'm not going to tell you the secret to long, luscious locks (I'll save that for next time). However, I am going to tell you that just like certain clothes suit particular body shapes, certain hairstyles suit particular hair styles. The wrong style on the wrong face shape can be absolutely disastrous! Follow these tips to balance and bring perspective to your look.
- Hi dollies! As many of you know, only a very small percentage of Stardoll users are boys. Stardoll's boys are by far some of the best boys out there though! Why? They're not afraid to express what they love, even if it means being considered "odd" or being the only boy they know playing on a doll site.
- Jessica Alba is not only a actress, she's now also a author! Jessica will release a how-to handbook, "The Honest Life". The book will be based on her mission of creating a natural, non-toxic life for her family. It will be about her life as a mother who is seeking to give her children a better start in life. "It's totally crazy but amazing. I'm not extreme. This book is for people who are in the middle but want to create a healthier life, like me," says Jessica. "The Honest Life" will also offer tips on how to create a non-toxic home, like design tips and some of Jessica's favorite family recipes. "It will be easy and fun and I want it to be really colorful. Everything in this book will be something meaningful that I've incorporated into our lives." We can't wait to read Jessica's handbook, it will certainly have a lot of great tips! (people)
Stardoll is all about Fame, Fashion and Friends. I was looking around for unique dolls the other day and one OUTSTANDING Medoll caught my eye; MikaKatia! A talented Wig Designer. Check out the images below and don't miss out on the interview!
- We totally saw this coming! Reese Witherspoon is pregnant with her third child! "Reese is right around 12 weeks", a close source confirms adding that the star is "not planning to announce it.". The child will be Reese first child with her second husband Jim Toth, who she wed last March after one year of dating. So exciting!"The timing is right," the source also reveals. "She's so happy". Well of course she is- this woman has everything! Reese turns 36 tomorrow, so we guess she'll celebrate a little extra. Congrats Reese! We're so happy! (usweekly)
- Beyonce has been on the down low since the birth of her daughter, Blue Ivy Carter, earlier this year. It's been a little over two months and Beyonce just announced that she will return to the stage in May for a Memorial Day concert in Atlantic City! She will perform three times from May 25-27! Tickets go on sale April 6, so start lining up now- it's going to be sold out! We wonder if Blue Ivy will follow in her mother's footsteps- if so we can't wait for the mother-daughter duo! (people)
- Hey dollies! I'm back with a new Stardoll History post! This weeks topic is about how Stardoll started. Here's the story:
- So it's officially spring, and what better way to celebrate than with a new collection of LE(Limited Edition). If you were lucky enough to buy some LE you would've notice how quickly things were being sold.
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 71Moosycakes21 Featured post: "Miss Stardoll World 2015"
- 52tashychuckles Featured post: "Living For The Small Things"
- 88Real.StarGirl13 Featured post: "Dressy with Starcoins"
- 126madmadeleine60 Featured post: "One Stop Rules Update"
- 63AngelLilac Featured post: "Trend Alert: "The New Hue""
- 67vampirefreak121 Featured post: "Best of Luck!"
- 63balleta0814 Featured post: "Make something SPECIAL of your Suite"
- 722010vampire Featured post: "1950's Fashion by thirteenlucia13"
- 68Waddles16 Featured post: "Feeling Creative?"
- 75the.kewl.kid Featured post: "Meeting New Dolls"
- 56Carolinamodelo7 Featured post: "5 Things to Remember While Travelling"
- 60Lily-Ariana Featured post: "Wild West and Evening Falls Sale Picks!"