- It's getting colder outside and it's time to start searching for the perfect coat! It can be really hard to find a coat that not only keeps you warm, but also looks stylish. Thankfully Kate Moss has the most amazing coat collection and has given us some winter warming inspiration! Click on the pics to check out Kate's top ten cool weather coats!
With bonfire night coming in less than 9 days I thought I would show you an outfit that I think is perfect for the colourful night of fireworks.
- We're so used to seeing her in crazy stage outfits that we've almost forgotten that Rihanna's ever day style is so fab! We spotted the star in a plaid shirt, classic jeans, and a leather jacket that has inspired our Fall wardrobe!
How To Get The Look:
- Plaid shirts are both comfortable and stylish! Rihanna went for a black and red one and luckily for you at H&M we found a similar one!
- Never underestimate a pair of perfect jeans. Rihanna looks pretty great in hers and if you want a pair, check out these ones from H&M!
- Last fall we saw a bunch of leather jackets with fur collars and now they're coming back! For an all black one, like Rihanna's, make sure to visit your nearest Topshop store!
-And we love how Rihanna has tied a scarf round her head. Be bold and mix different patterns! Why not go for a checkered shirt and a polka dot scarf, like this one from Topshop
- Ankle boots, lumberjack boots, boots of any kind should be in your closet this Fall! We found a pair of great ones at H&M.
- We said it before and it's worth being repeated, a big black leather bag to keep all your stuff in is what every girl needs! You can find them pretty much everywhere but we found this one at Mango!
Even though we might never be able to sing like her at least we can look like Rihanna now!
- Greetings and welcome, divine Dollies!
Halloween can be the most fun! As someone who loves to dress up, this is the perfect holiday! I can be whomever I want to be - anything from something sweet to something wicked!
For Dream Suite this week, though, we want your spine to tingle by delighting and and terrifying you with the dark Suite styling talents of several Stardoll members!
Enter the rest of this article...if you dare...
- Forget minis and maxis, the newest skirt length is the midi! We love this demure yet foxy length, perfect for colder weather, but still shows a bit of skin! We've spotted some of our favorite celebs looking fab in midi dresses, like Keria Knightley who wore an amazing Roksanda Ilinicic dress to the London Film Festival! We also loved Mena Suvari's classic black pencil dress, what a perfect LBD! The key to the midi is to get it in a classic pencil skirt shape, tight at the hips with a slight flare towards the bottom. Click on the pics to see some of our fave fashionistas rocking the midi!
My name is Amber and I am a new writer for the starblog. So today I will be showing you the many talents of.... LadyFrancoise
- This week's best dressed celebs really impressed us! We've seen our favorite celebs rock the red carpet from London to New York and we're in awe! We loved Michelle Williams in her midnight blue and metal Nina Ricci dress! And one big surprise was that AnnaLynne McCord finally made it to our best dressed list! AnnaLynne wore a sleek open back dress and it looked wonderful! Click on the pics to see this week's best dressed celebs!
- Who said that you couldn't do more then just dress up and have spooky, fab make up for Halloween? We found a fun and easy tutorial on how to make your nails super scary and stylish for Halloween! We love it!
A peek at the Mary Katrantzou for Topshop collection.
Mary Katrantzou just Tweeted the first look at her collaboration with Topshop—and it may be the most literal translation we’ve ever seen. Instead of translating the Katrantzou vibe into something accessible and high street, the beloved British designer—who’s having quite a moment—made a dress that’d slip seamlessly onto her runway. We’ll wear her prints anyway we can get them, and will happily line up on Broadway to snag this look, but if we’d shelled out a few thousand dollars for an original we might be less than thrilled to see every third girl party-hopping in the $100 version. Luckily, that’s not us!
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 72Clara_Clary Featured post: "Spring outfits - with Starcoins! "
- 83The2gLaMs Featured post: "Stardoll Make-Over: My Little Pony"
- 69chelamin Featured post: "Bows Bows Bows! "
- 63maisie12345 Featured post: "Getting the Best of 'Room Style'"
- 82Amber_Doll Featured post: "Summer Trend - Denim Shorts!"
- 44HighHeels4Me Featured post: "How to Rock Liquid Eyeliner"
- 30oliviax612 Featured post: "Ideas are Coming!!!"
- 36GaGaLuv3r11 Featured post: "Procrastinating for the Idea!"
- 49uniquegirl310 Featured post: "Celebs in pastels!! :)"
- 97Oo.Ashley.oO12 Featured post: "Following Stardoll Rules"
- 61MakeupBerries Featured post: "How to: RED LIPS♥"
- 60jklmbo_ Featured post: "Colorful Spring Makeup"
- 55Cherryminnie12 Featured post: "Spring Trend- Black & White NonSS Outfit"
- 59the.kewl.kid Featured post: "New Polished Collection"
- 37MQueen14 Featured post: "Fashion Inspiration"
- 60AliceIzzy454 Featured post: "Four starcoin outfits!"
- 53cooleypooley Featured post: "Fact quiz! (celebrities)"
- 48Lay-Cey Featured post: "The mermaid dress"
- 59KimmyyRoxx Featured post: "Girly & Pink ~ Makeup on Stardoll"
- 62kamuz24 Featured post: "A suite that "moves" !"
- 53Butterflypp Featured post: "Top Five Winners! (Creativity Contest)"