Photo: Johnson & Johnson
Cynthia Rowley’s collaborating with Band-Aid on designer bandages. Some will be sequined, others will be covered in images of runway models, and a box will set you back about $4 when they hit stores in time for the holidays. But first, they’ll preview them for Fashion’s Night Out. And throughout New York fashion week, Johnson & Johnson will sponsor “a traveling Glambulance to roam the NYC streets rescuing fashion emergencies, fully equipped with a hair stylist, make-up artist and fashionable First-Aid supplies.” There’s a joke in there about Nelly’s influence finally being felt in the fashion sphere…
- You know how much we love Khloe Kardashian, right? She's so hilarious and always wears the most memorable outfits! Whether it's a hot pink jumpsuit for shopping spree or a glamorous leopard print dress at a party, Khloe dares to dress to impress!
How To Get The Look:
-Animal printed clothes are super cool but sometimes hard to wear. So don’t forget to be confident while wearing a bold pattern, otherwise it might wear you instead! We love this leopard print dress from Topshop!
- Since the dress should be in the spotlight, just add a simple jacket! We found a classic black blazer at Topshop
- Gold and leopard = super hot combination! We love Khloe’s bracelets and earrings. Put on a bunch a golden bangles, like these bracelets from Topshop...and put on some heavy statement earrings too! These golden earrings are from Forever21 and we just love them!
- In this case, a simple pair of sandal heels are perfect! Since there is much going on with the dress, the accessories shouldn’t take over. You can find a pair of simple black heels at Asos.
-To finish the look, a golden clutch, just like Khloe’s, is what you need! At Zara you can find this sparkling wallet that also works as a clutch!
So unleash your inner animal and go wild!
- Stardoll Admin
Faye and Finn are reunited with Lucas- but in a locked cell, at the mercy of their captors. Meanwhile, Jimmy's leg has healed with supernatural speed, and he and Liz decide to look for their friends.
- Stardoll Admin
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 72Clara_Clary Featured post: "Spring outfits - with Starcoins! "
- 83The2gLaMs Featured post: "Stardoll Make-Over: My Little Pony"
- 69chelamin Featured post: "Bows Bows Bows! "
- 62maisie12345 Featured post: "Getting the Best of 'Room Style'"
- 81Amber_Doll Featured post: "Summer Trend - Denim Shorts!"
- 44HighHeels4Me Featured post: "How to Rock Liquid Eyeliner"
- 30oliviax612 Featured post: "Ideas are Coming!!!"
- 36GaGaLuv3r11 Featured post: "Procrastinating for the Idea!"
- 49uniquegirl310 Featured post: "Celebs in pastels!! :)"
- 96Oo.Ashley.oO12 Featured post: "Following Stardoll Rules"
- 61MakeupBerries Featured post: "How to: RED LIPS♥"
- 60jklmbo_ Featured post: "Colorful Spring Makeup"
- 55Cherryminnie12 Featured post: "Spring Trend- Black & White NonSS Outfit"
- 59the.kewl.kid Featured post: "New Polished Collection"
- 37MQueen14 Featured post: "Fashion Inspiration"
- 60AliceIzzy454 Featured post: "Four starcoin outfits!"
- 53cooleypooley Featured post: "Fact quiz! (celebrities)"
- 48Lay-Cey Featured post: "The mermaid dress"
- 59KimmyyRoxx Featured post: "Girly & Pink ~ Makeup on Stardoll"
- 62kamuz24 Featured post: "A suite that "moves" !"
- 53Butterflypp Featured post: "Top Five Winners! (Creativity Contest)"