- At least when dressing that morning! We spotted Nicky Hilton having lunch with a friend at Toast restaurant in Los Angels earlier this week, looking pretty darn heavenly! She was wearing a blue and white tie dye dress which she had paired with a golden bag and Balenciaca sandals. Quite cute, eh?
- Stardoll Admin
Finn finds evidence that Lucas has been in Silver Cross- and decides he has to investigate the mining operation. Faye insists on coming with him.
- Stardoll Admin
- Think you know everything there is to know about Britney Spears? Well you don't! According to the pop princess her self, the public only know about half of all things Britney related. In a recent interview with Popjustice, Britney gets asked how much she feels her fans know about her, and she replied: "I would say half. I can be pretty guarded with my personal life and I've learned that’s okay. Sometimes it’s our secrets that define us"
If you however want to brave beyond those 50 percent, a good start might be to read the full interview here!
- Just when we thought Brad Pitt couldn't possibly get any cooler, he goes on and rescues a woman from being trampled to death! Brad is currently shooting his new zombie movie "World War Z" in Glasgow, Scotland and in one particular scene, more than 700 extras are packed into George Square to act out a chaotic zombie invasion. In the middle of a take, one female accidentally slipped in the middle of the storming crowds and she could hardly believe her eyes when Brad was the one to pick her up! A source on set said that even though he didn't have time to speak to her then as it was mid-shoot, she told him how grateful she was afterwards, even though the accident did leave her with a badly-grazed knee.
Good job Brad! It's encouraging to know that the heroic gene isn't completely void of all modern celebrities!
- Emma Stone is one of the hottest new acts on in the business right now, yet her dating life hasn't been nearly as sizzling... Until now, that is! Apparently she has been keeping a secret celebrity romance with none other than The Social Network star Andrew Garfield! They have been spotted on dinner dates all over Los Angeles, and their very latest date took place at Nobu in Malibu on Thursday night! Sparking the rumors even more, the love birds also left in the same car together.
They're a bit of an unlikely match in our eyes, but we suppose that opposites do attract and we have no real doubt in our mind that these two look super cute together!
- We just heard the best news ever! For a long, long time Beyonce has been saying that she would be pregnant by 30 and we've been waiting patiently! Well last night, at the VMA's, Beyonce announced that she and hubby, Jay-Z, are expecting a child! OMG!
Beyonce wore a one shouldered, orange gown that showed off her baby bump and she was absolutely glowing. Her rep said, "I'm happy to say it's true!" Beyonce even dedicated a song to her baby, singing "Love on Top" at the awards show. She exclaimed, "I want you to stand up on your feet. I want you to feel the love that's growing inside of me."
Congrats to Beyonce and Jay-Z! We have no doubt that you're going to have one cool kid! (people)
Alexander Wang, 3.1 Phillip Lim, fall 2011 Photo: Imaxtree
Big chunky sweaters may be the last thing on your mind with the remnants of the summer sun still beaming down your neck, but with back-to-school shopping winding down all we can think about is keeping warm, and chic, of course. Enter the snug-fit sweater dresses. Alexander Wang is the purveyor of making simplicity into big-statement silhouettes, like his yellow sweater dress above. Wang’s interpretation of the gray winter sweater dress included an elevated fur collar, bubble sleeves, and an ombre satin finish at the hem—genius design. Phillip Lim took a similar route in transforming a classic sweater dress into something more interesting, but unlike Wang, Lim played with color. Lim’s bold green sweater dress is sure to stand out in a mob of dark fall palettes. And besides, who doesn’t want to play with color? Here’s how you can cozy up this fall:
- Dear dollies,
Today I’m going to teach you how to design Minnie Mouse.
Probably it might be difficult at first sight, but with a little practice you will learn how
to do it closing your eyes!!
Follow carefully the 9 steps hereunder, it will be easier than it seems .
Enjoy this tutorial!!
- When you put on your make up, is there a certain feature that you play up more than the others? If we're going out at night we usually opt for smoky eyes but during the day we're big fans of rosy cheeks and bright coral lips! Or maybe you go for a more natural look and just focus on having great skin? Which feature do you let shine? Eyes, lips, skin...let us know!
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 72Clara_Clary Featured post: "Spring outfits - with Starcoins! "
- 83The2gLaMs Featured post: "Stardoll Make-Over: My Little Pony"
- 69chelamin Featured post: "Bows Bows Bows! "
- 63maisie12345 Featured post: "Getting the Best of 'Room Style'"
- 82Amber_Doll Featured post: "Summer Trend - Denim Shorts!"
- 44HighHeels4Me Featured post: "How to Rock Liquid Eyeliner"
- 30oliviax612 Featured post: "Ideas are Coming!!!"
- 36GaGaLuv3r11 Featured post: "Procrastinating for the Idea!"
- 49uniquegirl310 Featured post: "Celebs in pastels!! :)"
- 97Oo.Ashley.oO12 Featured post: "Following Stardoll Rules"
- 61MakeupBerries Featured post: "How to: RED LIPS♥"
- 60jklmbo_ Featured post: "Colorful Spring Makeup"
- 55Cherryminnie12 Featured post: "Spring Trend- Black & White NonSS Outfit"
- 59the.kewl.kid Featured post: "New Polished Collection"
- 37MQueen14 Featured post: "Fashion Inspiration"
- 60AliceIzzy454 Featured post: "Four starcoin outfits!"
- 53cooleypooley Featured post: "Fact quiz! (celebrities)"
- 48Lay-Cey Featured post: "The mermaid dress"
- 59KimmyyRoxx Featured post: "Girly & Pink ~ Makeup on Stardoll"
- 62kamuz24 Featured post: "A suite that "moves" !"
- 53Butterflypp Featured post: "Top Five Winners! (Creativity Contest)"