- Here we have picked up a few celebrities who smiles just for you! Do you recognize the celebrity without cheating? Some are a bit easier while others may be a bit more difficult to guess. Here are some actors artists and just good looking people for you to trying to figure out who it is.
Photo: Courtney D'Alesio
From the swarm of street style photos that emerged on blogs and websites during Fashion month, it seems that the designers, models, and bloggers of the fashion world may be our latest celebrities, making street style photographers the latest aggressive paparazzi. The “bloggers walk” at fashion shows has become a complete madhouse as the dozens of photographers try and get the best shot of fashion set going to and coming from the shows. So why the sudden ubiquity and aggressiveness of these photographers? Imran Amed of Business of Fashion says, ”several street style bloggers told me confidentially that the competition is extremely fierce for getting the best photographs, which can then be sold on to global editions of Vogue and Harper’s Bazaar each for as little as $200, but up to $1000 or more.” As the demand for fashion gets higher, the fashion world becomes more exclusive with fewer seats at runway shows, limited edition products, and invitation only events. What do you think? Are street style photographers our new paparazz
- Ever wondered just how crazy Lady Gaga's beauty routine mustn't be? Well think again! In a recent interview with People Magazine, the pop icon revealed that her beauty routine actually is pretty normal! The last thing she does before bed is brush her teeth, her beauty influences are her mother Cynthia Germanotta and Princess Diana and she only ever wash her face with Ivory Soap by her mother's recommendation. She says she does however have a dirty habit of going to bed with her make up on every night, but that she can get away with it because she has good genes. She also admits to always carrying sunblock with her since she doesn't like tanning her face because it's bad for wrinkles. Her most important beauty tip of them all however, is to never try and be someone you're not, because it's boring. So if you're looking to change things up, she recommends that you skip the mascara and fake lashes and only use eye-liner, because it's more modern. Sounds like surprisingly solid tips Gaga!
Versus, Imaxtree Forget slipping and sliding in vertiginous pumps. The wily woman of fall 2011 will be firmly locked into her timely but oh-so-practical ankle strap heels. Despite its distinct 30′s vibe, with some added inches and exotic skin this reinvented look can be anything but ladylike. Valentino’s traditional take featured retro candy colors like cream, peach, and mint with delicate black straps.
Valentino, Imaxtree Right out of a demure dream, Christian Louboutin for Marchesa was all about soft, bracelet-like reinforcements to match pin-thin talons.
Marchesa, Imaxtree Ever the populist, Lanvin designed a shoe for every girl—showing t-straps, double loops, and even a hardware cuff.
Lanvin, Imaxtree Versus rocked the season’s platform with a chunky, bedazzled heel.
Versus, Imaxtree Made out of electric tinted python and suede with neon piping, Gucci turned up the vamp to erase every sign of yesteryear’s housewife.
Rebecca Black with her Friday's Web Video phenomenon!
Hervé Léger resort 2011, Imaxtree
This spring, perk up your style with retro-chic color block! We’re talking about colors that pop and contrast and of course look great when mixed or worn together. The runways were filled with color blocking that showcased an eccentric vibe that only leaves us excited for spring! Fashion houses like Hervé Léger have mastered the art of color blocking by trimming up different geometric shapes adding retro-chic and bold, look-at-me colors. Whether you’re mixing or matching these fun and playful colors or buying geometric ensembles, we picked out some great color blocking outfits for you! Check them out:
- Hello, Stardollians (assuming you'd like to be called that)! It's Tyler here and I am back with another (hopefully) interesting post that's worth reading.
For those you that are not aware, I own a Stardoll-based modeling agency. If you keep up with Stardoll users and their creative minds, you know that there has been many user-created (again), Stardoll-based magazines. Rather than featuring real models, they feature Stardoll MeDolls. My management was made to help gorgeous and aspiring MeDolls to land a spot in Stardoll's most prestigious magazines.
Every month we choose one of our MeDoll models to become a "Spotlight Model". This allows you to be showcased more than you normally would. Today I am going to share with you a lovely graphic created by the talented Plami161 on Stardoll. The model is fashionngirl. and he, yes he, is our first ever "Spotlight Model":
The image may be very small here, but you can visit the homepage of the management to view it fully. I cannot wait to hear all of your kind comments and reactions.Visit the link below for more details: tylerstopmodels.blogspot.com
- As you already know, bright colors of spring's big trends. It's hot to make a statement with color this season, and why not make it in yellow? A bright yellow clutch or a sunny nail polish is a trendy detail if you dont want all of it. Another advantage with this color - its also extra hot when you are getting some tan in your face from the spring sun.
- Ok so we don't really know what happened on the streets this week. It seems everyone was in the mood to be dressed down! On the whole it was a lot of jeans and comfy sneakers or boots, but every now and then we got a splash of luxe fur or amazing handbag from the fashionista saviors like Kate Moss, Sienna Miller and Elle Macpherson. Luckily we have the Brits!
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 64the.kewl.kid19 Featured post: "Safari in a Suite"
- 38GaGaLuv3r12 Featured post: "YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!"
- 52Lay-Cey Featured post: "Beach inspired eyes"
- 73hawiianbody Featured post: "New School Year, New You!"
- 56Cherryminnie12 Featured post: "Get the Marilyn Monroe look!"
- 53uniquegirl310 Featured post: "Airport/traveling bag essentials!"
- 34oliviax613 Featured post: "Tips of Today: How to Get Starcoins"
- 61hannahsweet10 Featured post: "Favorite Inspirational Songs"
- 46cool_lady_gaga5 Featured post: "Rainbow eyes!"
- 83FashionMonarch Featured post: "5 Essential Summer Skin Care Tips"
- 72chelamin Featured post: "Anime Makeover "
- 76Clara_Clary Featured post: "Spring outfits - with Starcoins! "
- 84The2gLaMs Featured post: "Stardoll Make-Over: My Little Pony"
- 69maisie12345 Featured post: "Getting the Best of 'Room Style'"
- 88Amber_Doll Featured post: "Summer Trend - Denim Shorts!"
- 51HighHeels4Me Featured post: "How to Rock Liquid Eyeliner"
- 61MakeupBerries Featured post: "How to: RED LIPS♥"
- 65jklmbo_ Featured post: "Colorful Spring Makeup"
- 37MQueen15 Featured post: "Fashion Inspiration"
- 62AliceIzzy454 Featured post: "Four starcoin outfits!"
- 56cooleypooley Featured post: "Fact quiz! (celebrities)"
- 64KimmyyRoxx Featured post: "Girly & Pink ~ Makeup on Stardoll"