Sultry waves were abundant on the red carpet at this year’s Oscars, and on all hair lengths. Scarlett Johansson, Natalie Portman, and others all went for the classic spring/summer trend. Keep reading to find out hoe to make great beach waves. All you need is a good nights sleep.
Hailee Steinfeld might be short on stature and on years, but there’s nothing tween about this young actor’s sense of style. The True Grit star and Best Supporting Actress nominee has been rocking it with the best of them at this season’s press junkets and awards shows, showing-off her unusually smart fashion choices in ensembles by Prada, Marchesa, Prabal Gurung, and Marc Jacobs. There’s something refreshing about a kid who’s also not afraid to show her age from time to time with a hint of whimsy. Hailee seems just that much more wise for it.
- Stardoll Admin
- Stardoll TV was recently on hand to interview Justin Bieber at his London Premiere of 'Never Say Never'
In this video, Stardoll TV presenter Maria Lane interviews Justin about the movie and his music.We also found out how Justin picks the One Less Lonely Girl at his concerts.
- Stardoll Admin
- Even though we didn't see hot Hollywood couple Twilight star Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart on any red carpets this weekend for the Oscars, they were still enjoying the parties in Hollywood! Especially the Pre-Oscar bash at the Chateau Marmont! Spies told US Magazine the two of them went totally nuts on the dancefloor Saturday night! They were dancing all night long and were even spotted kissing a few times! Good news kids ,that means these two are still definitely ON! (USMagazine)
- Maybe Sir Elton John's Annual AIDS Charity ball held in Hollywood last night, wasn't as formal as the Oscars Ceremony going on at the same time, but it definitely had more fun celebrities and dare we go and say it out loud - more interesting fashion on the red carpet! Model Petra Nemcova, Kelly Osbourne, Heidi Klum, Nicole Richie and many more, at least took some fashion risks! So we are voting Sir Elton's party the real glam Hollywood party from last night!
- The red carpet at the Oscars might not have had the same shock value as some other red carpet events (ahem—Lady Gaga at the Grammys for instance) but as far as Hollywood’s biggest night of the year goes, it was a feast of swoon-worthy dresses from the past year’s leading ladies. We round up our favorites from last night:
Camila Alves accompanied boyfriend Matthew Mconaughey in your not-so-basic black dress by Kaufman Franco.
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 88Real.StarGirl13 Featured post: "Starter Makeup Kit - Real Life"
- 68vampirefreak121 Featured post: "Aspiring Bloggers"
- 71Moosycakes21 Featured post: "Superhero Style!"
- 38polarbear09 Featured post: "Ballgown Beauty!"
- 126madmadeleine60 Featured post: "Word Filter Frustration"
- 87semplicementMia29 Featured post: "How running taught me to face life"
- 53tashychuckles Featured post: "Living For The Small Things"
- 63AngelLilac Featured post: "Trend Alert: "The New Hue""
- 63balleta0814 Featured post: "Make something SPECIAL of your Suite"
- 722010vampire Featured post: "1950's Fashion by thirteenlucia13"
- 68Waddles16 Featured post: "Feeling Creative?"
- 75the.kewl.kid Featured post: "Meeting New Dolls"
- 56Carolinamodelo7 Featured post: "5 Things to Remember While Travelling"
- 60Lily-Ariana Featured post: "Wild West and Evening Falls Sale Picks!"