Sultry waves were abundant on the red carpet at this year’s Oscars, and on all hair lengths. Scarlett Johansson, Natalie Portman, and others all went for the classic spring/summer trend. Keep reading to find out hoe to make great beach waves. All you need is a good nights sleep.
Hailee Steinfeld might be short on stature and on years, but there’s nothing tween about this young actor’s sense of style. The True Grit star and Best Supporting Actress nominee has been rocking it with the best of them at this season’s press junkets and awards shows, showing-off her unusually smart fashion choices in ensembles by Prada, Marchesa, Prabal Gurung, and Marc Jacobs. There’s something refreshing about a kid who’s also not afraid to show her age from time to time with a hint of whimsy. Hailee seems just that much more wise for it.
- Stardoll Admin
- Stardoll TV was recently on hand to interview Justin Bieber at his London Premiere of 'Never Say Never'
In this video, Stardoll TV presenter Maria Lane interviews Justin about the movie and his music.We also found out how Justin picks the One Less Lonely Girl at his concerts.
- Stardoll Admin
- Even though we didn't see hot Hollywood couple Twilight star Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart on any red carpets this weekend for the Oscars, they were still enjoying the parties in Hollywood! Especially the Pre-Oscar bash at the Chateau Marmont! Spies told US Magazine the two of them went totally nuts on the dancefloor Saturday night! They were dancing all night long and were even spotted kissing a few times! Good news kids ,that means these two are still definitely ON! (USMagazine)
- Maybe Sir Elton John's Annual AIDS Charity ball held in Hollywood last night, wasn't as formal as the Oscars Ceremony going on at the same time, but it definitely had more fun celebrities and dare we go and say it out loud - more interesting fashion on the red carpet! Model Petra Nemcova, Kelly Osbourne, Heidi Klum, Nicole Richie and many more, at least took some fashion risks! So we are voting Sir Elton's party the real glam Hollywood party from last night!
- The red carpet at the Oscars might not have had the same shock value as some other red carpet events (ahem—Lady Gaga at the Grammys for instance) but as far as Hollywood’s biggest night of the year goes, it was a feast of swoon-worthy dresses from the past year’s leading ladies. We round up our favorites from last night:
Camila Alves accompanied boyfriend Matthew Mconaughey in your not-so-basic black dress by Kaufman Franco.
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 60Bella_luvs_u Featured post: "Suite Feature: Crystal-Castles"
- 43GaGaLuv3r12 Featured post: "How To Look like: Selena Gomez!"
- 36polarbear09 Featured post: "Secondary school blues..."
- 96_Krissi Featured post: "Be creative with napkins!- DIY"
- 77maisie12345 Featured post: "Three Autumn Make-Up Trends!"
- 86The2gLaMs Featured post: "Current MSW Look!"
- 92Dreamiiiii Featured post: "Celebrity competition winners "
- 28BeatrixJane Featured post: "Trending Now: High-Fashion Bangs"
- 71the.kewl.kid Featured post: "MSW Manicure"
- 64AliceLiddellMad Featured post: "A bunch of outfits"
- 90t_louise20 Featured post: "Zamio's Story: The little cat - Part 3"